CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 05-08-2005 01:33 PM

Yes The Hand That Rocks The Cradle Rules The World A Lit Catholic HAAAAAAAAAAA Comes Out Of Me Today And I really Dont Know Why All Relgions Can Agree On THE HONOUR , Of Our Blessed Mother BLESSED WAS SHE OF ALL A Speciale Place She Holds Inside Us All She Was Just Like The Greastest Mama Of All Time A CALL TO PRAISE THE LORD HER STRENGTH AND NATURE IS INSIDE US *** :jam: :jam: :jam: Pslams 95**COME LET US SING GLORY TO THE NEWBORN KING , LET US MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE TO THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION LET US COME BEFORE HIS TRUTH KNOWLEGE AND PRESSENCE WITH THANKSGIVING AND MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO HIM WITH PSLAMS FOR THE LORD IS GREATER GOD AND A GREAT KING ABOVE ALL KINGS ABOVE ALL GODS To Each And Every Man Must Worketh Out His Own Salvation ...Peace Be With The Church That Was CHOSEN TO HONOUR HER STREGNTH AND BEAUTY AND RECONIZE HER FOR WHO SHE WAS AMEN**AND PRAISE JESUS I Feel Free To Exalted Her On High Here Today SO LET US PRAISE JESUS MORE ...B/c I Want Too :D IN HIS HAND ARE THE DEEP PLACES OF THE EARTH THE STREGNTH OF THE HILLS IS HIS ALSO THE SEA IS HIS AND HE MADE IT AND HIS PRECIOUS HANDS FORMED THE DRY LAND O COME LET US WORSHIP AND ADORE O COME LET US BOW DOWN LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD OUR MAKER FOR HE IS OUR GODWE ARE THE PEOPLE OF HIS PASTURES AND THE SHEEP OF HIS HAND TODAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART AS IN THE PROVACATION AND AS IN THE DAY OF THE TEMPTATION IN THAT OLD WILDERNESS WHEN YOUR FATHERS TEMPTED ME AND PROVED ME AND SAW MY WORK FORTY YEARS LONG WAS I GRIVED WITH THIS GENRATION AND SAID IT IS PEOPLE THAT DO ERR IN THEIR HEART :bounce: AND THEY HAVE NOT KNOW MY WAYS :) UNTO WHOM I SWARE IN MY WRATH THAT THEY SHOULD NOT ENTER INTO MY REST*** PRAISE JESUS***PSLAMS 119 17. 24. I DEAL BOUNTIFULLY WITH THY SERVEANT THAT I MAY LIVE AND KEEP THY WORD OPEN THOU MINE EYES THAT I MAY BEHOLD WONDROUS THINGS OUT OF THY LAW ..I,AM A STRANGER IN THE EARTH HIDE NOT THY COMMMADENTS FROM ME MY SOUL BREAKETH FOR LONGING THAT IT HATH UNTO THY JUGEMENTS AT ALL TIMES THOU HAS REBUKED THE PROUD THAT ARE CURSED WHICH DO ERR ...PRAISE JESUS REMOVE ME FROM REPROACH AND CONTEMPT FOR I HAVE KEPT THY TESTIMONIES SO PRECIOUS TO MY SOUL PRINCES ALSO DID SIT AND SPEAK AGAINST ME BUT THY SERVEANT DID MEDITATE IN THY STATUTES THY TESTIMONIES ARE ALSO MY DELIGHT AND MY COUNSELLORS :D PRAISE JESUS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MAMAS YOU ROCK EVERYONE OF YA,s

HeavenBesideYou 05-09-2005 07:13 AM

Daily Bread

May 9th

"Be Yourself!"

We are experts at wearing masks. We do the acceptable things so we don't feel strange or uncomfortable. We get thrown into the lion's den, and it feels like the only way we can hope to avoid being eaten is to become a lion ourselves. Take heart. God has seen our problems and He is willing to help us stand firm for what we believe. There is a place for us. In time, God will lead us all to a place where we feel accepted and loved for who we are.

My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

Psalm 57:4

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 05-09-2005 03:52 PM

:thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 05-10-2005 07:29 AM

Daily Bread

May 10th

"Sin makes us a prisoner."

It takes away our freedom, and it controls us with fear and guilt. Luckily, we have a Savior who crushes the power of sin and sets us free. Jesus Christ died to let us know we are loved, and God forgives us when we fall. Nothing we do can separate us from that love, so we have nothing to fear at all.

Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.

Psalm 55:5

Heaven

creedsister 05-10-2005 11:39 AM

YES SIN IS WALL ...That are satans lies AND THAT WALL SEPARATES US AND KEEPS US FROM MOVING ON ***from our relationship in christ FOR I LOVE SINNERS BUT I DESPISE THE SIN IT IS A LIE For It Was Written The Liar Shall Have His Own Place In Hell :jam: :jam: :jam: And There Be Only One Father Of Lies A Lovley Place For Him HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa AND ALL HIS LIES*** SO LETS PRAISE JESUS PSLAMS,107 HE TURNETH RIVERS INTO WILDERNESS AND THE WATERSPRINGS INTO DRY GROUND A FRUITFUIL LAND INTO BARRENESS ..That May Sound Not Good BUT HEY PRASISE THE LORD FOR KNOWING WHAT TODO WITH HIS GROUND FOR THE WICKEDNESS OF THEME THAT DWELL THERIN HE TURNETH THE WILDERNESS IN TO PRECIOUS STANDING WATER AND DRY GROUND INTO WATER SPRINGS AND THERE HE MAKETH THE HUNGRY TO DEWELL PRAISE THE LORD THAT THEY MAY PREPARE A CITY FOR HABITATION AND SOW THE FILEDS AND PLANT VINEYARDS PRAISE THE LORD WHICH MAY YIELD FRUITS THAT INCREASE HE BLEESETH THEME ALSO THAT THEY ARE MULTIPLIED GREATLEY AND SUFFERTH NOT THEIR CATTLE TO BE DECREASED PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN THEY OUR MINDED AND BROUGHT LOW THROUGH OPPRESSION AFFLICTION AND SORRY HE POURETH CONTEMPT ON PRINCES AND CAUSETH THEME TO WANDER IN THE WILDERNESS WHER THERE IS NO WAY PRAISE JESUS YET SETTETH THE POOR ON HIGH FROM ALFLICTION AND MAKETH HIM FAMILIES LIKE A FLOCK THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL SEE IT PRAISE THE LORD :bounce: :syncdance AND ALL INIQUITY SHALL STOP HER MOUTH WHOSO IS WISE AND WILL OBTAIN AND OBSERVE THESE THINGS EVEN THEY SHALL UNDERSTAND THE LOVEKINDNESS OF THE LORD :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-11-2005 07:15 AM

:banana:

Indeed!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-11-2005 07:16 AM

Daily Bread

May 11th

"Be kind and compassionate."

Two qualities that seem to be in short supply. Maybe its because we hold up the wrong heroes, but these two qualities are often seen as a sign of weakness rather than strength. To forgive as God forgave us requires great courage and great strength. So let's be strong!

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Ephesians 4:32

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-12-2005 07:28 AM

Daily Bread

May 12th

"God! ...the only defense you need."

People do not always understand why I feel the way I do or believe the things I do. Help me to accept that, Father. Help me to be secure in my faith. Let me be an example of faith in a world full of doubt.

Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.

Psalm 59:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-13-2005 07:21 AM

Daily Bread

May 13th

"Pick me up Lord!"

Sometimes we need a boost. Problems loom too large, and we can't see our way around them. Pressures build up, and we don't feel big enough to cope with them. God sees all that and He is ready to lift us up; to give us a new vantage point. Reach up to the Lord, and He will lead you to Himself, a rock which is higher than any problem we might have.

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-14-2005 08:22 AM

Daily Bread

May 14th

"Spiritual bankruptcy."

The cost of wealth is often our very faith. Let not the wealth of the world turn you from God. There is the devil's finest work, as it often leads one to forget the simplicity and importance of being humble.

Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

Psalm 62:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-15-2005 08:21 AM

Daily Bread

May 15th

"The Mystery of mysteries."

I don't know! That has to be one of the hardest phrases for us to use. But when thinking about God and his ways, that's really all we can say. We know about God only what he in his grace has chosen to reveal to us. He is the supreme knowable Unknown. Yet what we do know of him, what he has revealed to us in Jesus, is not only mighty and awesome, but loving and merciful.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Heaven

Ann Allusion 05-15-2005 11:46 AM

Quote:

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

:rockon: heaven...one of your best verses yet...:)
may not answer, but still reading...have a good one...

HeavenBesideYou 05-16-2005 07:11 AM

Daily Bread

May 16th

"Just desserts!"

No one likes to be picked on. Some people love to spend time making others unhappy. These people will have to answer to God for their actions. We are called to love one another and to look for ways to give one another encouragement. While the nasty people will answer in shame for their deeds, the kind will rejoice with Christ in heaven.

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.

Psalm 63:9,10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-17-2005 07:15 AM

Daily Bread

May 17th

"The Ultimate Architect."

God's plan to save us is incredible. His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Heaven

creedsister 05-17-2005 04:44 PM

:) I like Blueprints Of Course No One Does It Better THAN THE ALMIGHTY :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-18-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

May 18th

"God will expose it for what it is."

Jesus stood with a group of His followers. In the distance, a crowd appeared, pushing a naked woman along in front of them. They cast her down at the Lord's feet and said, "What should we do with this adulteress?" They hoped to trap Jesus into advising sin.

Aware of the trap, Jesus gazed deeply into the eyes of the people. He stooped down and scribbled in the dust. Abruptly, He stood back up and said, "The one among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

His answer struck like a bolt of lightning. Words of pure love and power exploded their conceit, and they were forced to look at the truth of God openly and honestly. The sin was not at issue. What mattered was forgiveness. The hateful crowd was shot through the heart by an arrow of God's goodness.

Killed was the sin of unrighteousness!

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:7

Heaven

creedsister 05-18-2005 03:03 PM

:thewave: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-19-2005 06:51 AM

Daily Bread

May 19th

"Taking god's gifts for granted is easy to do."

We often don't appreciate the simple things in life until we are unable to enjoy them. Clean air, water to drink, food on the table; these things come easily to most of us, and so we are not as thankful as we might be if we didn't have them. Many in our world have to do without. Remember than even the most basic of our needs is met by the loving grace of God.

Thank Him for everything He has given.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Psalm 63:1

Heaven

creedsister 05-19-2005 12:18 PM

:jam: :jam: :) Whooooooooooooooo Amen And Amen. Pslam 30 I WILL EXTOL THEE O LORD FOR THOU HAST LIFTED ME UP AND HAST MADE MY FOES TO REJOICE OVER ME..O LORD MY GOD I CRIED UNTO THEE THOU HAST HEALED ME O LORD THOU HAST BROUGHT UP MY SOUL FROM THE GRAVE THOU HAST KEPT ME ALIVE THAT I SHOULD NOT GO DOWN TO THE PIT SING UNTO THE LORD O YE SAINTS OF HIS AND GIVE THANKS AT THE REMBERANCE OF HIS HOLINESS FOR HIS ANGER ENDURETH BUT A MOMENT IN HIS FAVOR IS LIFE WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT...BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING AND IN MY PROSPERTIY I SAY SHALL NEVER BE MOVED LORD BY THY FAVOUR THOU HAST MADE MY MOUTIAN TO STAND STRONG ...I CRIED TO THEE O LORD I MADE SUPPLICATION WHAT PROFIT IS THERE IN MY BLOOD WHEN I GO DOWN IN THE PIT SHALL THE DUST PRAISE THEE SHALL IT DECLARE THY TRUTH :bounce: THOU HAST TURNED FOR ME MY MOURING INTO DANCING THOU HAST PUT OFF MY SACKCLOTH AND GIRDED ME WITH GLADNESS TO THE END THAT MY GLORY MAY SING PRAISE TO THEE AND NOT BE SILENT :) O LORD MY GOD I WILL THANK UNTO THEE FOREVER

HeavenBesideYou 05-20-2005 07:03 AM

Daily Bread

May 20th

"Does God expect us to be merciful?"

We should be so grateful for God's mercy that we want to follow his example.

Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?

Matthew 18:33

Heaven

creedsister 05-20-2005 09:07 AM

Yes how can we foget the MERCY Of THE LORD through Our Lifes :) LETS PASS IT ON DOWN WHOOOOOOOO*** Pslams.25 UNTO THEE O LORD DO I LIFT UP MY SOUL O MY GOD I TRUST IN THEE LET ME BE NOT ASHAMED LET THEME BE ASHAMED LET NOT NOT THE WICKED OVERCOME ME YEA LET NONE WAIT ON THEE BE ASHAMED WHICH TRANGRESS WITHOUT CAUSE SHOW ME THY PATHS O LORD TEACH ME THY PATHS LEAD ME IN TRUTH AND TEACH ME FOR THOU ART GOD OF MY SALVATION ON THEE DO I REMEBEAR O LORD THY TENDER MERCIES AND THY LOVEKINDNESS FOR THEY HAVE BEEN EVER OLD REMEMBEAR NOT THE SINS OF MY YOUTH NOR MY TRANSGRASSIONS ACORDING TO THY MERCYS REMEMBEAR ME FOR THOU GOODNESS SAKE..THE MEEK WILL HE GUIDE IN JUDGEMENT AND THE MEEK WILL HE TEACH HIS WAYS ALL THE PATHS OF THE LORD ARE MERCY AND TRUTH UNTO SUCH AS KEEP HIS CONVEANT AND HIS TESTIMONIES :bounce: FOR THY NAMES SAKE

HeavenBesideYou 05-21-2005 08:28 AM

Daily Bread

May 21st

"You may be facing situations that are so bad that it seems you have no real reason to hope. But I say to you boldly, your future is not determined by your past or your present!"

Believe that with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

"With man some things may be impossible, but Hebrews 11:3 says that we serve a God who created everything we see out of nothing. Give Him your nothingness and watch Him go to work. All He needs is your faith in Him. He needs for you to believe, and He will do the rest."

But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumph and through us spreads and makes evident the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere.

2 Corinthians 2:14

Heaven

creedsister 05-22-2005 12:07 AM

:) Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :banana:

creedsister 05-22-2005 12:18 AM

Pauls Change Of Plans

Amjen And Amen Praise The Lord JUST B/c He Is Lord Amen And I Love To Ramble :D FOR OUR REJOICING IS THIS THE TESTIMONY OF OUR CONSCIENCE THAT IN BEAUTIFUL SIMPLCITY AND GODS SINCERTIY NOT WISDOM OF THE FLESH BUT BY SAVING GRACE OF GOD WE HAVE HAD OUR CONVERSATION IN THE WORLD AND MORE ABUNDANLTY TO YOU WARD FOR WE WRITE NONE OTHER THINGS UNTO YOU THAN WHAT YEA READ OR ACKNOWLEGE EVEN TO THE END Praise The Lord For Being Simple Perfection Amen And Amen :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-22-2005 08:42 AM

Daily Bread

May 22nd

"Waiting for God's timing brings great rewards."

The key to growing in patience is to develop an eternal perspective. Just as the hoped-for goal of graduation or making the dean's list motivates the student to endure long hours of study, so also we can be patient when we focus, not on our present circumstances, but on God's promised salvation. God may seem to slow us—but he is never late!

The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for him and seek him.

Lamentations 3:25

Heaven

creedsister 05-22-2005 01:47 PM

The Respect Of Long Sufferment

:) PRAISE THE LORD .. Pslam 19.7 The Law Of The Lord Is PERFECT Converting The Soul The Testimony Of The Lord Is Sure Making The Wise Simple. And 37.37 Mark The Perfect an And Behold The The Upright The End Of That Is Peace Matt.5.48 Let Us Try To Be Therefore Perfect Even As Your Father Which Is Heaven Is Perfect No Man IS PERFECT And No Man Is Justfied With God About As Perfect As You Can Be Is REALIZING THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERFECT TEACHER PRAISE THE LORD ...2 Cor.12.9 MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR THEE MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS Heb..2.10 For It Became Him For Whom Are All Things In Bringing Many Sons Of Glory To Make Captain Of Their Salvation Perfect Through Sufferings :) 7.19 For The Law Made Nothing Perfect But The Bringing In Of A Better Hope Did By Which We Draw Nigh Unto God 12.23 CHRIST ARE EXAMPLE To The General Assembly And Church Of The Firstborn Which Are Written In Heaven And To God The Judge Of All And To The Spirts Of Just Men Made Perfect And To JESUS The Mediator Of THE NEW COVENANT And To The Blood Of Sprinkiling That Speaketh Better Things Than That Of Abel Rom.5.3. And Not Only So But We Glory IN TRIBULATIONSD Also Knowing That TRIBLUTAION WORKETH PATIENCE And PATIENCE EXPERINCE AND EXPERINCE HOPE 15.4 For Whatsoever things Were Written Afore Time Were Written For Our Learning That We Through Patence AND THE COMFORTER Of The Scriptures Might Have Hope ..

HeavenBesideYou 05-23-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

May 23rd

"Treat your neighbor well, regardless of your situation."

Being depressed and dissatisfied with life can be caused by a myriad of things. But for many of us, these are symptoms that we have focused too much on ourselves and are angry with life. Sometimes we take out that anger by treating others unkindly. We have forgotten to count our blessings, thank and praise God, and help those around us. This verse addresses the last in this list: thinking of others is just what Christ did. It makes a difference in the life we bless and we also find ourselves immensely blessed.

Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

Romans 15:2

Heaven

creedsister 05-23-2005 12:45 PM

The Perfection Of The Lord

:) just has simple As The Lord Be The GOD OF THE THUNDERSTORM AMEN*** Pslams 101. I will Sing Mercy And Judement Unto Thee O Lord Will I sing I will Behave Myself Wisley :D In a perfect way o when will thou come unto me :) i will walk in within my house with a perfect heart i will set no wicked thing before my eyes i hate the work of theme that turn aside it shall not cleave to me A froward heart shall derpart from me i will not know a wicked person ..Oh Lord Lead Us Not In To Temptation But Give Us Escapes From The Wicked And DELIEVER US FROM EVIL Cut Down The Lit Vines Oh Lord...Pslams 105. GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD Call Up On His Name MAKE KNOW HIS DEEDS AMOUNG HIS PEOPLE :jam: Sing Unto Him pslams tallk ye of Of All His Wonder GLORY Ye In His Holy Name Let The Heart Of Theme Rejoice That Seek Him SEEK THE LORD And His Stregnth Seek His Face Evermore Remembear All His Works That He Hath Done For I,am In Your God And You Are My People O Ye Seed Of Abraham His Serveants Ye Children Of Jacob His Chosen He Is The Lord Our God His Judgements Are In All The Earth He Hath Remembear Hes Covenat Forever AMEN The Word In Which He Commanded To Thousand Genrations Which Coveant He Made With Abraham And His Oath Unto Jacob For A Law And To Israel For An Everlasting Covenant Saying Unto Thee The Lot Of Your Inhertiance When They Were But Few Men In Number Yea Very Few And Strangers When They Went From One Kingdom To Another People He Suffered No Man to do theme Wrong yea he reproved for kings sake Saying Touching Not My Anointed And Do My Prophets No Harm Moresoever He Called Famine Upon The Land He Broke The Whole Staff Bread He Sent A Man Befor Theme Named Joseph Who Was Sold For A Serveant Whose Feet They Hurt With Fetters He Was Laid In Iron Untill The Time That His Word Came The Word Of The Lord Tried Him The King Sent Loose Him Even The Ruler Of His People And Let Him Go Free He Made Him Lord Of His House nd Ruler Of His Substance To Bind Princes At His Pleasure And Teach Senators his wisdom..

HeavenBesideYou 05-24-2005 07:22 AM

:thewave:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-24-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

May 24th

"Miracles and having faith in them."

A miracle is a miracle is a miracle. The [how] is not nearly as important as the fact that it [did] happen. Our God is a God of miracle and wonder. Praise Him for what He does, rather than for how He does it, and you will find your faith grows by leaps and bounds.

He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.

Psalm 66:6

Heaven

creedsister 05-24-2005 11:40 PM

Pslams 107 : Haaaa Thats It :bounce: Amen And Praise The Lord

HeavenBesideYou 05-25-2005 07:25 AM

:rockon:

...and since you like the Psalms...

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-25-2005 07:27 AM

Daily Bread

May 25th

"Offer your prayers to God."

God is actually waiting to hear from us. It's not that God doesn't have other things to do, but that there is nothing He'd rather do than spend time with the children He loves. It boggles the mind to realize that God loves us that much. He has made us to be like Him, and He anxiously awaits our call. Offer your prayers to God. He will hear them, and He will send His mercy upon them.

Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Psalm 66:20

Heaven

creedsister 05-25-2005 12:39 PM

Praise The Lord For His Mercy And The Highest Of All Mercys Blessed Are They That Are Mercifuil For They Shall Obtain Mercy Pslam.69.33 TO HIM THAT RIDETH UP ON THE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS WHICH WERE OF OLD HE DOTH SEND OUT HIS VOICE AND THAT A MIGHTY VOICE 35. ITS IS HE THAT GIVETH POWER UNTO HIS PEOPLE 29.34 BUT I,am Poor And Sorrowful Let Thy Salvation O God Set Me Up On High..I Will Praise The Name Of God With A Song That Will Magnifi Thanksgiving Oh How Better Is That Than Livestock :D THE HUMBLE SHALL SEE THIS AND BE GLAD AND YOUR HEART SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER FOR THOSE WHO SEEK THE LORD AMEN And Amen For The Lord Heareth The Poor In Spirt And Hate Not Their Prisoners LET ALL HEAVEN PRAISE HIM THE SEAS AND EVERY LIVING THING THAT MOVETH THERIN FOR GOD IS THE HOLY HOLY REEDEMER OF HIS PEOPLE THEY MAY DWELL The Sed Of His Serveants Shall Inherit It; And They THAT LOVE HIS NAME SHALL DEWLL THERIN PRAISE THE LORD :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 05-26-2005 07:19 AM

Daily Bread

May 26th

"How do you view God?"

Is he someone looking for a way to condemn you? Is he an out-of-touch old man who doesn't really know what it's like in our modern world? Is he too holy to soil himself with the concerns of mere mortals and has left it up to us to work everything out for ourselves?

NO! God chose to enter our world and experience it from the side of mortality. God chose to enter our world, not to condemn us, or it, but to redeem it. Jesus is the great reminder that God longs to save us, not judge us.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:17

Heaven

Ann Allusion 05-26-2005 01:23 PM

:rockon: heaven... :D
thank you...

creedsister 05-27-2005 12:17 AM

Praise Praise And More Praise

FOR THE POWER AND THE CONFIDENCE Pslam 27 THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION Whom Shall I Fear THE LORD IS THE STREGNTH OF MY LIFE OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID When The Wicked And The Falsehoods Came Upon Me To Eat My Flesh THEY STUMBLE AND AND FELL Though They Camp My Heart Shall Not Fear THROUGH WAR RISE AGAINST ME IN THIS I WILL BE CONFINDENT ...One thing have i desired from the Lord That Will I seek After that i may dwell in the house of The Lord Forever To BEHOLD THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD to inqurie in his temple For In all Times Of trouble And Times Of laughter And Rejoicing he shall hide me in his pavilion in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me he shall set me on A Rock Where i can not be moved AND NOW SHALL MY HEAD BE LIFTED Therfore shall i offer sacrafice Of Joy I will Sing Thy Praise :) Hear O Lord When I cry With My Voice Have Mercy Upon Me And Anwser Me When You Said Seek My Face My Heart Said Thy Face Lord Will I seek :) Hide Not Thy Face Far From Me Put Not Thy Serveant Away In Anger You Have Been My Help Leave Me Not Neither Forsake Me O God Of My Salvation Wait On The Lord Be Of GOOD COURAGE AND HE SHALL STREGNTHEN THINE HEART Wait I Say On The Lord :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-27-2005 07:21 AM

Daily Bread

May 27th

"Grace."

How important is grace? Paul said it was more important than his life! Telling about grace was more important to Paul than his life! In fact, that was his life!

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Acts 20:24

Heaven

creedsister 05-27-2005 01:39 PM

Amen And Amen

:D PRAISE JESUS FOR GRACE And That One Kinda Of Walk We Follow That Keeps Us In Grace Praise You Jesus For Paul Amen And Amen Pslam 69. Save Me O God For The Waters Are Come Into My Soul Praise Jesus I sink In Deep Mire Praise You Jesus WHERE THERE IS NO STANDING Praise You Jesus He Will STAND When Nothing Else Will Amen And Amen I,am COME INTO DEEP WATERS Where The Floods Overflow Me I,am Weary Of My Crying My Throat Is Dried Mine Eyes Fail PRAISE YOU JESUS While I Wait For My God Im Hated PRAISE YOU JESUS Without Cause More Than The Numbers On My Head Uh Oh Oh Jesus HAAAAAAAAAAAAA You Know That They Be Many Praise You Jesus I Got A Lot Of Hair Amen And Amen They would of course destroy me PRAISE JESUS O Lord You Know My Foolishness And My Sins Are Not Hid From Thee Praise You Jesus I Have Borne Of Reproach Shame Have Covered My Face PRAISE YOU JESUS I,am A Stranger Amen And Amen For THe ZEAL Of Thine House Hath Eaten Me Up PRAISE JESUS And The Reproaches Of Theme Are Fallen Upon Me PRAISE YOU JESUS When I Wept And Chastended My Soul With Fasting That Was To9 My Reproch Made Sackcloth Praise You Jesus Also My Garments And I Became A Proverb To Theme That Sit In The Gate Speak Against Me And I Was The Song Of Drunkards...PRAISE YOU JESUS Amen And Amen :jam: :jam: the molder of the clay With Hands Of Grace :) And Sweet Sweet Mercy Divine

HeavenBesideYou 05-28-2005 07:36 AM

Amen Sis!!!

Heaven