CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New music from Scott sooner than we thought??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5842)

hide 02-14-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hmmm, is it a preorder type of thing, though? Sometimes you order it, but they don't ship it until a certain date. They might have a little time to add it, but not much, that's for sure.

yeah you can pre-order but they are shipping out on the 21st or so from memory which doesn't leave much time at all! The legals is what may stop them working this out in time! Hope it doesn't end up "Dead Man" where this great song misses out for whatever reason.

benkenobi 02-15-2004 02:05 PM

Hmm... I wonder if this stuff will be released on his solo album if it doesn't make it to film. By the way, has anyone heard a song title for any of his songs?

archie bunker 02-16-2004 05:01 PM

i cant wait to hear it! it will be a breath of fresh air :cool:

SleeplessAngel 02-17-2004 02:59 PM

Scott was just on MTV news. They said at least one of the songs SHOULD make it on the sound track. He also commented about the solo album again, haha if you get a chance to catch the clip you should watch it. He informs us about the sound again (15's thumpin') then he gets a serious look on his face and says, but I don't rap. I SIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNG haha it's funny.

WeatheredWoman 02-17-2004 03:03 PM

Wow!!! Sleepless... thnx so much for the Update!!! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear that soundtrack thingy !!! :syncdance

SleeplessAngel 02-17-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Wow!!! Sleepless... thnx so much for the Update!!! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear that soundtrack thingy !!! :syncdance

Not a problem :D I actually just woke up and was flipping through the channels (I never watch MTV) so I got lucky lol

stappdazd 02-17-2004 03:24 PM

Yesss! that is awesome news.
I watched Scott on the late Late Show with Craig Kilborne and he was asked if Creed was breaking up and he said "No, no, no we are just doing our own thing right now." To hear that coming from him was just sooo great. :D
Especially after hearing all those rumors over and over again that they were splitting up. I never believed that they would just quit just like that, it just really sucked hearing that they were, all the time.
Im looking forward to hearing Scotts solo album, Ill bet its totally, wonderfully awesome.

SMACKxxxCREED 02-17-2004 04:03 PM

New music from Scott sooner than we thought???

This is awesome news!!
And I agree to hear Scott sing Amazing Grace would be wonderful..and he dose have the perfect voice for it.Amazing Grace is one of my all time favorites. :)

The Lithium 02-18-2004 10:31 AM

Have anyone checked the new poll Steve puted up? So far 3 of us have said that Stapp's solo album will suck. What kind of Creed fans are you? If you're a die-hard Creed fan you go out there and buy every single thing you can find related to Creed!

They're just so bloody awsome.

WeatheredWoman 02-18-2004 11:07 AM

You're so true, fellow European!! Love your Avie btw! Now I'm headin' straight for that Poll-thing... haven't seen it yet.

P.s. Touring around Europe?? Ever been to the Netherlands?? Just curious.

The Lithium 02-18-2004 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
P.s. Touring around Europe?? Ever been to the Netherlands?? Just curious.

Yeah, we toured in Netherlands (and Belgium) the summer of '03. Live there? I don't really remember all the cities we played in but we had our opening night in Leeuwarden. It was really cool for a 14 year old guy!! (I'm 15 now).

This summer we are heading Sweden (my home contriy), Norway and Denmark.

Jooji_2 02-18-2004 12:44 PM

You would hope

that people could be big enough to wish all parties involved luck with whatever they undertake, some of course there are always those that don't :(

WeatheredWoman 02-18-2004 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Yeah, we toured in Netherlands (and Belgium) the summer of '03. Live there? I don't really remember all the cities we played in but we had our opening night in Leeuwarden. It was really cool for a 14 year old guy!! (I'm 15 now).

This summer we are heading Sweden (my home contriy), Norway and Denmark.

That's so cool! Too bad that I've missed you guys... I live in a town near Amsterdam. You guys must've played in that area too! Wow 14 year old!! My sons will turn 13 and 14 next month... Just try to imagine that the oldest one will go tour through Europe right now :eek:
My oldest son is also a CreedFeeder his name is Dearon Thereon.

Is there anything to find of you guys on the internet?

Bridge of Clay 02-19-2004 09:15 PM

:offtopic:

:p sorry! couldn't resist! ;)

WeatheredWoman 02-19-2004 09:26 PM

:lolsign: