CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 04-24-2003 04:16 AM

:hugs:

marlsy 04-24-2003 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a

I hope this helps Marlsy. :D

aawwwww it really does, I thank you guys so much for your support!!! I will be there for her whenever she needs me. I also do let her know she can talk to me about anything. I think I may be overreacting a bit about the journal. I think she writes in there when she is mad or upset about something and thats why it's so negative. I don't know, for now I will just keep an eye on her and be here for her. Again Thank you guys soooo much, I'm so happy I have you!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

Sheila63 04-24-2003 11:14 AM

marlsy, I just wanted to share that I write in a journal sometimes and it's usually when I'm having a hard time too. I find that it's just another way to express myself. I wanted to let you know that because if someone looked in my jounal, a lot of its pretty negative as well.

JenRN 04-24-2003 11:24 AM

Yeah me too Sheila, if you looked in mine, it is written in once in a blue moon and it is pretty ugly. When I have a lot of feeling bottled in I write in it, which is not too often due to my diarrhea of the mouth:rolleyes: :embarass:

Sheila63 04-24-2003 11:51 AM

LOL!! I love hearing what you have to say, Jen!! To me, you have a great way with words and expressing yourself and I agree with most if not all that you say.

I have my share of "vocal diahhrea" myself too. You'd never think I was once a shy, very introverted person, huh?!:P

JenRN 04-24-2003 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
<b>LOL!! &nbsp;I love hearing what you have to say, Jen!! &nbsp;To me, you have a great way with words and expressing yourself and I agree with most if not all that you say.

I have my share of "vocal diahhrea" myself too. &nbsp;You'd never think I was once a shy, very introverted person, huh?!:P </b>

:D :D I have a feeling we are going to be non stop chatters Thursday night in Orlando!;) :D

Sheila63 04-24-2003 12:14 PM

I have the same feeling, Jen!! Five weeks from today, we'll be there!!!:dancing: :dancing:

marlsy 04-24-2003 01:13 PM

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: i'm soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have to fill me in on EVERYTHING!!!!

Jen you know I always love to hear what you have to say!!!

Sheila, you too!! Oh and can you believe I was once shy and intraverted too?????????

Yeah and about the journals, I think your right, the only time I write in mine is when i'm really down too, it's mostly full of pages about my mom and dealing with her death. When things are good I usually don't write!!

Sheila63 04-24-2003 05:43 PM

Thanks, marlsy. I wish you could be with us too.:( We'll definitely keep you filled in.;)

hayley 04-24-2003 06:20 PM

My jumper is a little bit itchy :D

Tremontichik006 04-24-2003 07:00 PM

i have a head ache:headbang:

hayley 04-24-2003 07:18 PM

sorry i hope it gets better soon :P

JenRN 04-24-2003 08:21 PM

I feel like taking a LONG hot bubble bath and drinking a glass of wine!:) Must be the Merlot candle I am burning;)

creedfan47a 04-25-2003 12:14 AM

I'm in a great mood today! :D It's a public holiday, the sun is shining, birds are singing, I'm here with my friends, you guys threw a party for me, and I'm having a roast dinner tonight! :D

Bridge of Clay 04-25-2003 12:26 AM

I wonder why people canīt log on my Creed site... :(

if you wanna give it a try, www.thecrossroads.kit.net

if it works, please PM me!