CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   a job for scott (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7186)

aussiecreeder 08-05-2004 03:13 AM

a job for scott

shai halud are a hardcore punk band
From hulud.com:

Since the completion of Shai Hulud's That Within Blood Ill-Tempered members Matt Fox and Matt Fletcher have been writing material for their next album. Though circumstances have led the band to part ways with singer Geert van der Velde, and change the name to The Warmth Of Red Blood, assuredly the new music and lyrics are a continuation and progression that still finds Shai Hulud's message, style, and sound intact.
Fox and Fletcher are looking for a full-time vocalist for The Warmth Of Red Blood. Head to the band's website for details on the type of singer that they're looking for and to download an instrumental version of the song "Whether To Cry Or Destroy" from Shai Hulud's That Within Blood Ill-Tempered. Applicants can use it to demo their vocals when applying.

the position is real but i am of course kidding around.....:D

creedsister 08-05-2004 03:20 AM

HaHaHaHa why not

aussiecreeder 08-05-2004 03:25 AM

i went to the trouble of documenting a conversation between the two parties;

"now boys we need make some changes around here. first of all enough of this screaming stuff, let me introduce you to u2's "joshua tree". this my friends is how music is supposed to be. and guys i love you guys and all but what is with all this anti-authority bullcrap? we need to sing about love and learning to love eachother with as many scriptural references as possible. i also like to put my arms out in a horizontal stance that i am told resembles a christ like pose, its great for getting into the music and setting the theme." *both matts proceed to zone out after he saids the word love.*

Shadow 08-05-2004 07:46 AM

:confused: :wtf: :confused:

creedsister 08-05-2004 12:05 PM

:confused: hows comes :D

Dogstar 08-05-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i went to the trouble of documenting a conversation between the two parties;

"now boys we need make some changes around here. first of all enough of this screaming stuff, let me introduce you to u2's "joshua tree". this my friends is how music is supposed to be. and guys i love you guys and all but what is with all this anti-authority bullcrap? we need to sing about love and learning to love eachother with as many scriptural references as possible. i also like to put my arms out in a horizontal stance that i am told resembles a christ like pose, its great for getting into the music and setting the theme." *both matts proceed to zone out after he saids the word love.*

:D :laugh:

aussiecreeder 08-06-2004 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:D :laugh:

its a true story....:)

WeatheredWoman 08-06-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
shai halud are a hardcore punk band

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHH!!! That's why NOT, Sis!!! :D

aussiecreeder 08-06-2004 09:13 PM