CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 05-22-2006 04:21 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

^ ..... aw man......... sleep .............go have sex with hair-fairy....... dont let her go this time.....she came last night at my room and messed up all my hairs.......dont let her go this time.............

metalchris25 05-22-2006 04:26 AM

I sometimes worry about you, bro!lol

Rawker 05-22-2006 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i thought my school friends wer good friends but none of them have really bothered to stay in touch.

your best friends will always be around you, and there for you if you need them,
even if you don't believe they are.

Anna1011 05-22-2006 04:46 AM

best friends are liars

bilal 05-22-2006 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I sometimes worry about you, bro!lol

:hammerlol:

metalchris25 05-22-2006 05:39 AM

Dude, you just made me spit out my mac and cheese! lolololololololol!

metalchris25 05-22-2006 05:40 AM

What is INK'ed?<

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawker
most confusing way to look at it, but i got what u ment,
and yes i did insert a wet spoon, i promised to never lie to her but in one breif moment, i made the wrong decision and broke that promise. so ye i did insert a wet spoon.

aww anna, if they are good friends at college then they will stay in touch with you.

i got what he meant too of course THE TANG and the wet spoon i really dont know ....my theroy would be he fell in love and held on to the relationship he felt close with his TANG and spoon and it was almost if it understood him .........i know this sounds crazy but sometimes objects do i have a close bond with my ciggarette lighters ,

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

What is INK'ed?<

Ask Steve <<<

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Dude, you just made me spit out my mac and cheese! lolololololololol!

that happens a lot when im here im either drinking something hot like coffea , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and out it comes

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
best friends are liars

Your Right They Are ;) but we need not to worry about it nobody can avoid just a lit oh lie not even Us :D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so it should teach us a good lesson WE CANT JUDGE OTHERS And everytime no matter what i go through or where i,ve been THAT teaching always comes up DONT JUDGE, I love Ya My Girl :hugs: :hugs: :)

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ ..... aw man......... sleep .............go have sex with hair-fairy....... dont let her go this time.....she came last night at my room and messed up all my hairs.......dont let her go this time.............

.....i cant wait to let,em go ...after im through ...then its like time for a realtiy check...and get back to bussiness ....fairys are very beautiful i dont ....get theme sometimes...they depresss me its like ...what can i do ...but believe in you ...fairys are very sentisive spirts ...and we must never forget that intimes of anger.....if :) shes messing up your hair awwwwwwwwwwwwww she must feel so safe*** to play Im Going Kick Her ASS she better get her ass back to wonderland or fairy land ....messing up your hairs like that...not that care ...:) as long as im there to whatch

metalchris25 05-22-2006 01:56 PM

itchie githchie ya ya, ya ya...

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 02:17 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol if i could get my hands on the fairy huh haaaaaaaa :D shes a speciale fairy now...not even i ...can kick her ass....

Anna1011 05-22-2006 02:23 PM

my bass has become my new best friend, we spend so much time together.
his names Brian hehe