CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 09-24-2003 12:06 AM

Awwwww, Hayley, that sucks. My nephew keeps hoping he will outgrow his allergy to cats and long-haired dogs. He soooo wants a pet :(.

hayley 09-24-2003 12:09 AM

Yeah. I love animals, especilly dogs, and it just totally sucks because it really is no fun when your eyes get all itchy ect. It really sucks, believe me. :(

I really want a dog, maybe when I leave home I will get a short haired dog, like a black lab cause they hardly have any hair, I don't know but I really want a dog.

It's just the long hair that irratates it all :mad:

hayley 09-24-2003 12:10 AM

But of course lots of other pets are fun to, it's just neat to have a dog to take it on walks and stuff...

Dogstar 09-24-2003 12:57 AM

I know what you mean. We had a dog and a cat growing up and I loved walking the dog. Plus, his little brother isn't allergic and he loves animals even more. He gets to take care of the neighbors' dog when they go on vacation, so he sort of gets his pet fix.

hayley 09-24-2003 01:04 AM

Yeah, that's cool.

We used to have a dog, a little poodle, Gemma her name was, but because we lived way deep out in the country, we laid rat poison out to catch all the rats, and she unfortunatly ate some one night, she had to get taken away.:(

She was so cool, nice and friendly. One day I will get a dog...a short haired one.

But it just sucks havin it now, I mean we probably couldn't have a dog anyway, because we have a very open property, hills, farm, and there are other stray dogs on the loose, so it's not a very safe location to have a pet dog.

Higher_Desire 09-24-2003 01:06 AM

I'm going to be 19 in a few hours! :bounce: :party2:

H-D

hayley 09-24-2003 01:09 AM

Shit true that's awesome

Happy Birthday for in a cople of hours....heres my present....:duff:

Dogstar 09-24-2003 01:13 AM

Hey, Colin, I was at the Oakland A's/Mariners game on Friday! I thought of you as they won! I was rooting for Oakland, of course, because of my Red Sox, but it was fun to check out another stadium. I also got to go to Pac-Bell Park...Man, they have garlic french fries!!!!! They ruled. I try the fries in every ballpark I go to...Good food in California!

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2003 02:46 PM

I'm in an evil mood today:D
Last night and the night before the guy downstairs was being loud past 1:00 in the morning! When there is a rule that my brother put in the contract, no loud noise past midnight:mad: So this morning when I got up I turned on the tunes:dancing: Yesterday I blared Creed and they got mad and left:D Paybacks are a bioch!

Sheila63 09-24-2003 07:03 PM

LMAO, Julie!! You crank that Creed music.:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2003 07:23 PM

Heh:D You know I will girl:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2003 08:26 PM

Mom, Mary, and Olivia are coming down for the weekend next week:dancing: So I've gotta getr the house ready:eek: I need to clean EVERYTHING:eek:

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2003 08:28 PM

I cleaned my leather furniture and did laundry today so far:D

TeriB19 09-24-2003 10:02 PM

I have a scorching headache.:sick:

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2003 10:10 PM

That sucks Teri:( I hope you feel better soon girl:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: