CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hotforscott 02-28-2004 01:32 PM

Have you ever wanted something and new that giving it up would be the right thing to do, so you gave it up, but are still so so sad about it? That's how I feel right now. I think I helped a good friend a great deal, but I am upset that it is a sad situation. I know I will feel better soon.

RMadd 02-28-2004 02:13 PM

got me my Phi Eta Sigma induction in about 45 minutes, then going to the SMS/Creighton basketball game after that. Go Bears!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2004 04:31 PM

I'm gonna go for a walk soon :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-28-2004 05:48 PM

I'm in a funk today! Feeling a little dpressed. That and I have a killer headache!!! :eek:

RMadd 02-28-2004 07:38 PM

woohoo!!! SMS whipped Creighton (who, in recent years, has been the top team in the conference) 70-46! Exciting as hell! NCAA Hoops fans, keep this name in mind: Blake Ahearn. Freshman, leads NCAA in FT %, can be lights out from downtown. He's amazing!

hotforscott 02-28-2004 08:09 PM

I just heard from my friend and I feel better about some things and worse about others. It's a mess.

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2004 08:13 PM

That stinks Carrie :(

hotforscott 02-28-2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
That stinks Carrie :(

Yeah, it's crap. I know now that it's marital problems, because he is at a mutual friends house tonight, that is why he called me. She kicked him out. It's really a mess, I feel for him, but there's only so much I can do without overstepping my boundaries, I'm not sure I want to be the confidant, or the one who knows the most in this situation. I think he needs to talk to her.

Sheila63 02-28-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I'm in a funk today! Feeling a little dpressed. That and I have a killer headache!!! :eek:

I hope you feel better, Kris.:hugs: :hugs:

Carrie, I'm sorry to hear about "the mess". I hope things get better soon.:hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2004 08:43 PM

My dad is crazy :D
I called the house a little bit ago and when I was talking to him, he held the phone up to his butt and farted in the phone :rolleyes: :) I swear he's like a kid! LMAO!

hotforscott 02-28-2004 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I hope you feel better, Kris.:hugs: :hugs:

Carrie, I'm sorry to hear about "the mess". I hope things get better soon.:hugs: :hugs:

I'm sure they will work things out. 17 years is a long time to just throw away. They don't have any kids and I know they have been trying a long time to get pregnant, so it could have something to do with that. She has always been a good friend to me, and maybe what I "did" awile back upsets her. I know a lot of people are against it. Surely they will realize it's stress and nothing to divorce over. I hate it for them, but I know they will get through it.

Sheila63 02-28-2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
I'm sure they will work things out. 17 years is a long time to just throw away. They don't have any kids and I know they have been trying a long time to get pregnant, so it could have something to do with that. She has always been a good friend to me, and maybe what I "did" awile back upsets her. I know a lot of people are against it. Surely they will realize it's stress and nothing to divorce over. I hate it for them, but I know they will get through it.

I hope everything works out for them. I understand how you feel. It's hard when people you care about are going through hard times.

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2004 08:55 PM

I've been wanting to start my own busness but I don't have the money, but I was looking on the net for some government issued cash grants and I found one and filled out the app and I am eligable to get a cash grant there. It didn't cost anything to fill out the application and all I would have to pay is the $@0 for fed ex sgipping :) It might be worth putting that $20 towards!

Sheila63 02-28-2004 08:57 PM

That's cool, Julie!! I wish you all of the best with it. :D

hotforscott 02-28-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I've been wanting to start my own busness but I don't have the money, but I was looking on the net for some government issued cash grants and I found one and filled out the app and I am eligable to get a cash grant there. It didn't cost anything to fill out the application and all I would have to pay is the $@0 for fed ex sgipping :) It might be worth putting that $20 towards!

That would be great, Julie. Be sure and let us know what you find out. What kind of business are you thinking about?