CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Album Cover and Track List (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9811)

HuMaN~ClAy 10-25-2005 11:26 PM

Album Cover and Track List

1 Attachment(s)
well, here's the album cover.... mass hated "Stapp Pose" and all! lol... i dunno y this pisses people off haha, i love it!

got this all sent to me from the scott stapp e-news letter...

here's the track list;
1. Reach Out
2. Fight Song
3. Hard Way
4. Justify
5. Let Me Go
6. Surround Me
7. The Great Divide
8. Sublime
9. You Will Soar
10. Broken

only 10 songs :( ... i thought people were saying it was going to be much longer... oh well, i'll still be buying it haha.

Rocketqueen 10-25-2005 11:39 PM

thank you stop bitching 10 songs is just as good as 16 Justify :) is a fave :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

The Lithium 10-26-2005 08:28 AM

It's funny, 'cause in another thread I guessed that the album would feature about 10 tracks, and NOT more than 11!! I mean, it has taken him forever to write these songs without Mark and Flip, which means it problably was pretty hard for him. And took him a long time. That's why I thought the album wouldn't feature that many songs. Someone else said about that he had heard something about 12. I guess I was right! :D

Rocketqueen 10-26-2005 09:59 AM

well yes :D but im damn sure really damn sure that it may have took longer with out the other too there and lets not forget it took alot of time as well for other reasons and damn i think considering it all went by fast :jam: :jam: This Album Is Going Kick Ass Harder :D than i wish to kick yours :D

Rocketqueen 10-26-2005 10:00 AM

and considering that A LOT MuheHAHA

titan9 10-26-2005 10:24 AM

Hmm, interesting track titles. The Fight Song? Isn't that a Sanctus Real track? Let Me Go? Sounds like 3 Doors Down. :laugh: But seriously, as long as the 10 tracks he has on there are good(and I already know that 2 of them are at least decent/good), I don't mind that there are only 10 songs on there. Afterall, Big Dismal's debut CD only had 10 and it was pretty good, imo. It's the quality that counts, not the quantity.

ctfan 10-26-2005 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I mean, it has taken him forever to write these songs without Mark and Flip, which means it problably was pretty hard for him. And took him a long time.

Wow, you really like to toot your own horn dontcha??

And you know all of this how?? Just a wild guess on your part, or did Stapp tell you all that personally??

Doesn't matter to me how many tracks are on the cd. I'm gonna enjoy it! :D

Rocketqueen 10-26-2005 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Hmm, interesting track titles. The Fight Song? Isn't that a Sanctus Real track? Let Me Go? Sounds like 3 Doors Down. :laugh: But seriously, as long as the 10 tracks he has on there are good(and I already know that 2 of them are at least decent/good), I don't mind that there are only 10 songs on there. Afterall, Big Dismal's debut CD only had 10 and it was pretty good, imo. It's the quality that counts, not the quantity.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll: ya know what i forgot about 3 doors down title to let me go untill you reminded me HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its a sight im sure is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that Let Me Go :D :jam: :jam: HAAAAA its more Like The Real Version 3 doors down is like so genaric to what stappys will be

Creed7352 10-26-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
thank you stop bitching 10 songs is just as good as 16 Justify :) is a fave :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

wow...he's not bitching..just expressing that he was hoping for more..i was hoping for more too. i do with every artist. why? cause i like their music and want more. no reason to be a dick about it. :D

HuMaN~ClAy 10-26-2005 12:49 PM

well.. Rocketqueen and ctfan... seems like you 2 have a little pent up rage...

Rocketqueen i dunno why you've just been lashing out, i don't see how I could have offended you in any way :S... and ctfan, lith' wasn't tooting anyones horn... he just stated a logical fact that 3 can write faster than one...

but anyway... this album cover and track list really has me pumped for stapp... i was kinda gettin bored, but it's great to see he's on top of his game

bobben 10-26-2005 01:14 PM

If all the songs are over 4 minutes long then I'm happy... A 50 minute long album in total is more than enough! ODR is 55 so...

Creed7352 10-26-2005 01:27 PM

yeah, short albums suck...i.e. 45 minute albums a la default...lol

HuMaN~ClAy 10-26-2005 01:52 PM

hahaha that's true... with creed/alter bridge and i'm hopeing stapp 10/11 songs would be more like 14 songs from another band... that's why all these guys kick ass haha, no standard 3:30 min songs!

RoffeDH 10-26-2005 01:58 PM

Damn! Why does he do the album cover just like popstars! Don't like when people are on the frontpage of their CDs, then the face sells, not the music

The Lithium 10-26-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
yeah, short albums suck...i.e. 45 minute albums a la default...lol

Nickelback's third album "Silver Side Up" is just like 40 minutes. Only 10 songs long. Really good album, though! I can't understand why they didn't put the song Slow Motion on there, 'cause the song was recorded. But they waited with that release until The Punisher soundtrack arrived.