CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 01-09-2011 03:40 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Julie, I hope everything is OK with the polyp and such! I'm sending positive vibes :hugs: And good luck with the math. Gawd, I hated math :D

TrulyAmazing 01-10-2011 09:45 PM

the virtue of another mindless crime, ;) math could be very much one of theme, my friend, me and julie need all the luck we can in that deparment,

Dogstar 01-11-2011 06:08 PM

LOL, sis, I hear ya. I know just enough math to balance my checkbook ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2011 06:10 PM

Thanks Kerri :) How have you been lady?!!?

Dogstar 01-11-2011 06:44 PM

I'm hangin' in, Julie, thanks :) Getting ready for some more snow. Is it summer yet? ;)

TrulyAmazing 01-11-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm hangin' in, Julie, thanks :) Getting ready for some more snow. Is it summer yet? ;)

well im a telling you Dogstar , from my own prespective, the coming of summer seems strange, to me, Only By The Grace Of God, My Friend The Seasons, are as stable as they are,

Dogstar 01-12-2011 02:18 PM

Actually, fall is my favorite season :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-12-2011 07:01 PM

I hear ya on the "hangin in"Kerri. I've been trying to do the same. We are supposed to get more snow here as well:rolleyes: Fall is my favorite season too!

TrulyAmazing 01-12-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I hear ya on the "hangin in"Kerri. I've been trying to do the same. We are supposed to get more snow here as well:rolleyes: Fall is my favorite season too!

:flamer: :coffee: im out my julie :laugh: the snow has been beautiful, keep doing so julie, do keep doing so its hard excercise to keep moving ahead, you cant help if some are slower than you, thats to be expected, the probleam is with the world they all wanna leads when they struggling a crawlings, Loves Ya, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, before another river becomes an Ocean, ......:rockon:

VJ Raven 01-14-2011 10:36 AM

I'll take spring just before the bugs arrive, thanks... :D Winter is too cold, summer is so humid here and late summer/early fall is when we get nailed by hurricanes here.... :p

I'm wishing that the !@#$%^ snow we got on Wednesday would just GO AWAY... *grumbling*

Now if those cats of ours would just STOP climbing the curtains and being silly, maybe I can get some writing done in amongst other things... Crazy purr bags!!!

TrulyAmazing 01-14-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
I'll take spring just before the bugs arrive, thanks... :D Winter is too cold, summer is so humid here and late summer/early fall is when we get nailed by hurricanes here.... :p

I'm wishing that the !@#$%^ snow we got on Wednesday would just GO AWAY... *grumbling*

Now if those cats of ours would just STOP climbing the curtains and being silly, maybe I can get some writing done in amongst other things... Crazy purr bags!!!

:hugs: :hugs: i know its hard to keep up in all things, your doing the best job ever, my Clovis just ate and stuffed, himself on tuna, and now he is resting, just a precious heart, :peacelove

Dogstar 01-14-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Yikes, stay warm. My parents got 18 inches of snow in R.I., and my friends in CT got 30 inches. We were lucky we only got six or seven inches.

TrulyAmazing 01-15-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yikes, stay warm. My parents got 18 inches of snow in R.I., and my friends in CT got 30 inches. We were lucky we only got six or seven inches.

going from wellfare Rock~~To Electric Chair Rock, :jam: :jam: just in my head, im tired of the snow as well, ya,alls, you cant help but long for precious autum skys, :D yet spring is on the way, chirp chirp....

VJ Raven 01-18-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:hugs: :hugs: i know its hard to keep up in all things, your doing the best job ever, my Clovis just ate and stuffed, himself on tuna, and now he is resting, just a precious heart, :peacelove

Thanks TA... Give Clovis some love for me please. :) The three I have living with me have are always conspiring to do something silly to me... I have had all three of them jump and land on my head more times than I can remember. I'm so darn paranoid that one of these days, the goofy three will wind up blowing up the house or something... Yeah, they're that insane... *laughs*

On my mind... I'm not referring to anyone here by the way...

I am sick of drama... I'm 36 years old, high school was over for me long ago and I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with people who are adults in age but are mentally less mature than a child of two years old. People who go out looking to cause trouble need to have a good swift kick in the rear end in my opinion... At the very least.

To the parties who have been creating drama: I hope the universe gives each and every one of you a good swift kick where it hurts and may it come back on you a thousandfold!!! :mad:

[/vent]

Sorry about the rant everyone... Shutting up now... :D

bilal 01-18-2011 10:04 AM

I went outside today.
It was nice.