CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 07-02-2010 02:14 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

:nut: :hypno: ......i,ve seen so many elfs, but never ever ever, the real SANTA,

GeeK_2004 07-03-2010 01:50 AM

... had a good day..
Went to go see my baby (not really ..well.. my boyfriend :D:D :)

TrulyAmazing 07-03-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
... had a good day..
Went to go see my baby (not really ..well.. my boyfriend :D:D :)

:D im sure your boyfriend will be ok....its in a dudes nature to be as unto baby :D so you can hold,em tighter, ;) so help me lord noting wrong wit,em :laugh: :laugh: :ignore: :rockon:

Ana4Stapp 07-14-2010 10:38 PM

hi im backkkkkkkkkkkkk.....:)

hey im missin you all.... but Im missing someone in special :wub: .....

where eusebio is???????? Im worried....

JulieCitySlicker 07-18-2010 12:28 PM

Well! Tomorrows surgery day!

TrulyAmazing 07-18-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Well! Tomorrows surgery day!

i thought all you already done had it, then again i thought today was monday, :D but no harm done be a praying for ya, they will treat as out patient and not keep you long, :hugs: :hugs: loves you...

JulieCitySlicker 07-18-2010 08:35 PM

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

TrulyAmazing 07-19-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

it happens it happens :laugh: we need to start using the one time is it right now thread, i promise i frequint it and encourage all it will make ya feel better, Hope your having a groovey recovery, and all is well,

GeeK_2004 08-01-2010 02:38 AM

Haven't sign on here in days ...lol
o.O

bilal 08-01-2010 07:12 AM

Laundry Time.

Ana4Stapp 08-01-2010 11:41 PM

well im here...

nagpo 08-02-2010 12:47 AM

Thanks to some help from my parents, I got my drawing table all set up. Time to go draw!

bilal 08-02-2010 10:59 AM

Death is really messed up.

VJ Raven 08-02-2010 01:24 PM

Wow, so many changes in the last little while...

We're getting ready for my son to start regular school in just over 4 weeks... I can't believe he's old enough (and ready) to go... I'm getting OLD!!! :eek:

A new story I'm working on... In between taking care of the house, my son and the furry friends that is... It's not exactly coming along as well as I had hoped it would but it's coming along anyway. :rolleyes: I just hate the brick wall known as Writer's Block, I'm generally splattered all over it so much of the time!!! :lolsign:

I lost my beloved cat, Birdie about 2 months ago... :( She was 20 years old and had lived a long, healthy and loved filled life, but I miss her terribly. Thank the stars for three other cats living here, they've really helped me out by bringing me out of my grief with their silly antics.

Anyway, it's time to shut my yap and get back to work... :D

TrulyAmazing 08-03-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Death is really messed up.

i know it brother i know it, life and death are both as one, you cant have one really without the other just like life it,s self some time love enduring and taking, REM, sung it best man with everybody hurts, but there surley cometh that day when the good lord divdes the spoil the sheep from the goats the worthys from da no acounts, and trys to do is, best to put the last first and the first last, trying not to blow your mind but this is my mind this is my song, there cometh that day when the lord understands who loveth him and endures him and bears with us in these awakings, from A to Z Proclaming what Moses Said Unto Pharroha Let My People Go, No more Sorrow No More Pain From one deep precept we are first, and we must help those and bear with those as hard as it is with a less understanding Of The Love Of Life And Death, To everything turn turn my brother, The Final Enmie DESTROYED, Will Be Death, and im still doing that laundry, the good lord has mercy upon us with all these things,