CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Myles Kennedy website (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9776)

The Lithium 10-18-2005 01:39 PM

Myles Kennedy website

Is anyone interested in creating a fansite for Myles? I just think he deserves one, and no offence to the ones who run www.MylesKennedy.us - but I think Myles deserves a better one than that.

I'd love to do some graphic design. Is anyone good in HTML? (Or prehaps flash if we decided to take it to the "pro-level"). I think it would be real cool if we created something PBF, but for Myles! :D And I personally think that www.StandUpAndShout.com/.net would be a pretty funny name. Although something like www.MylesKennedy.com/.net would be easier to remember.

Well, if someone's more interested in creating a site for the whole band or for another member, I'm down with that too! But I already created a little something for the Myles site! :D Check out this layout!

NOTE- everything is dead serious, besides from the layout, which is a joke!!

Creed7352 10-18-2005 01:51 PM

ahh...myleskennedy.us that's husker's site..he's been in and out of the hospital and i imagine hasn't had much time to work on the site. i haven't seen him online in months..i hope he's doing okay!

cariocawlad 10-18-2005 01:52 PM

HAahahahahahahaha....This was really awesome Lith! Good layout! Hahahahaha...I just can't stop. You hit the point!

Peace.

titan9 10-18-2005 02:01 PM

Haha, now where have I seen that layout before? :laugh:

In all seriousness, I do think Myles deserves a site similar to PBF's, in that it is dedicated to him, and also updated constantly. He's an awesome musician. I currently help run a fan site for the band 12 Stones(a friend and I did the main site design, although we recently changed the colors of the forums and main site and will also change the design shortly) and have a good deal of experience in Dreamweaver. I'm also studying HTML in depth this year, so I have some web design knowledge and I'd be willing to lend a hand, if needed, in the development of another Myles fan site.

Bridge of Clay 10-18-2005 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
ahh...myleskennedy.us that's husker's site..he's been in and out of the hospital and i imagine hasn't had much time to work on the site. i haven't seen him online in months..i hope he's doing okay!

yep! that. besides, it's affiliated to alter-bridge.net ! :D

Creed7352 10-18-2005 02:59 PM

well..i don't know if it should be to the likes of pbf....lol...but myles pretty much has a site already..alterbridgeband.net is updated on ALL the guys equally. we've got a good site going there and we stay up to date on the info and such...not much more you can improve on IMO other than just having all myles pictures on the site instead of having ab ones.

Creed7352 10-18-2005 03:02 PM

forgot to add...

not to take away from the idea or anything...by all means, if you want to make one, go ahead, cause after all, myles rules! :D

RoffeDH 10-18-2005 03:28 PM

I think we should do one on both Myles and Brian... Couse he haven't got one, have he?

I'm on at writing stuff for the site but I'm not the master on HTML or flash, I've had flash but can't find the CD so I'm going to download it sooner or later but before that I can do nothing!

But I'm on Lith ;)

Ana4Stapp 10-18-2005 04:08 PM

Lol!!!!!!:lolsign: But seriously, its a GREAT IDEA, Lith!!! By the way, you CAN consider Ana4Stapp (or it would better if I was 4Myles?? Hun? lol ) a member of this site... :D

Steve 10-18-2005 04:30 PM

Lith, what font is that used in the logo? I know you were asking earlier. Did you find out what it was?

The Lithium 10-18-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Lith, what font is that used in the logo? I know you were asking earlier. Did you find out what it was?

It's called FloMotion. Puj helped me find it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Haha, now where have I seen that layout before? :laugh:

In all seriousness, I do think Myles deserves a site similar to PBF's, in that it is dedicated to him, and also updated constantly. He's an awesome musician. I currently help run a fan site for the band 12 Stones(a friend and I did the main site design, although we recently changed the colors of the forums and main site and will also change the design shortly) and have a good deal of experience in Dreamweaver. I'm also studying HTML in depth this year, so I have some web design knowledge and I'd be willing to lend a hand, if needed, in the development of another Myles fan site.

Oh, sounds interesting, I'd love to have you on board! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
I'm on at writing stuff for the site but I'm not the master on HTML or flash, I've had flash but can't find the CD so I'm going to download it sooner or later but before that I can do nothing!

I don't wanna sound rude, or anything, but a writer is not what we need right now. I mean, we haven't even got started on the site yet! :D

So Marcos, what do you say? It really wouldn't be an AB related site without you involved! ;) Think it's possible to get Puj to help out?

Creed7352 10-18-2005 05:37 PM

puj is sort of out of the website game...he's doing a submersed one, though i don't know if he's actually gotten it up and going yet, but he probably wouldn't want to do another one.

Salomander 10-19-2005 02:27 AM

holy crap, i didnt know Myles was the fan that Mark Walhberg gave the mic to at the end of the move Rockstar, i just read it on that website. thats weird.

The Lithium 10-19-2005 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
puj is sort of out of the website game...he's doing a submersed one, though i don't know if he's actually gotten it up and going yet, but he probably wouldn't want to do another one.

Yeah, I think I was one of the first to know of the Submersed site, and no, it's not up yet.

I just think it would be real cool to get him to help us out a bit, he doesn't have to be the webmaster, you know?

Creed7352 10-19-2005 12:16 PM

right right...puj has just made an appearance at abb.net...maybe he is back? he told me the submersed site should be up hopefully by the end of the month...he's waiting for the domain name and is gathering content.