CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott's Voice (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=416)

Creed18 11-04-2002 12:18 PM

Scott's Voice

Will Scotts voice be ruined if he keeps going on like this?
by the way i just registered at this site and i love it already! this is the best creed forum Ive seen. All of you guys are awesome. I love all creed fans.

Weathered 11-04-2002 04:15 PM

nah i dont think it will...just need proper training...i think they should take a break for a while though for now...and yes it is the best creed board!

TeriB19 11-04-2002 05:40 PM

Welcome to the board Creed18, it's a really fun place to hang out. Lots of different people, lots of different opinions but one common love...Creed. Enjoy yourself.

shane 11-04-2002 07:43 PM

I have really been listening to Scotts voice, and I cannot believe how he can sing so many diffrent levels with his voice. his voice is really low then he sings really hard. I dont think that there is any other band out there that has that much talent? I hope that by him doing all these concerts that it does not ruin his voice either. That would be a shame.:eek: :mad:

Read JDM 11-04-2002 09:50 PM

You mean if he keeps on straining his throat in light of his recent illness, right? Because I can see where that would permanently damage his ability to sing. I sure hope not, but I can see where it would happen.

Wylde-Tremonti 11-04-2002 10:32 PM

I read in an article that Stapp's lookin for a vocal trainer....so i think that'll help...:stapp:

souldancer 11-05-2002 01:57 AM

Welcome to the board Creed18! It's a super place with great people. I would like to think that Scott has a trainer already, and is thinking long-term, so that his management just doesn;t burn him by short term profits. I saw them at Vegas 10/29, and was a little worried he was holding back, esp. on What If...but then, the next night at Bakersfield it seemed FULL FORCE! I am amazed at the range in scale and style he has - he really got down griding Weathered - I love that!

Ruby 11-05-2002 10:09 AM

Im a cetified vocal trainer. I could give him some lessons that would get him singing. LOL! Seriously folks I talked about him getting some vocal training last year on the old board. The greatest singers in the world do it. You all know how hooked on Scott I am but as far as an amazing voice noone compares to the range of Disturbeds David Draimain. He is amazing.

marlsy 11-05-2002 11:56 AM

you are right Ruby about that guys voice! It is so powerful! I agree with you about Scott and a voice trainer, my hubby is a singer and a fan of Creed and he told me from their first album he needs a trainer. His voice is great and I love it, he needs a trainer to be able to control it better and to keep it forever!!

PaulMcCoygirl 11-05-2002 11:13 PM

Hi welcome to the BB's and yes it is the greatest Creed board! I really don't think Scott's voice willl be ruined, he just needs to take a well deserved break! :) Have you seen Creed live before? I have only once though.....it's not going to be the only time, believe me on that!!

JenRN 11-06-2002 08:03 AM

Scott and the boys need a well deserved break!!!! I have seen them 4 times this year in concert and they give it their ALL!! I was totally blown away each time!! I think his voice will be fine if he keeps in mind his"limits" while he heals! God knows the world would not be the same with out his beautiful angelic voice!!!!!:angel:

Dogstar 11-06-2002 12:52 PM

You got that right, Jen! I don't think I could bear it!

TeriB19 11-06-2002 12:53 PM

He must've been in so much pain trying to hit the high notes on OLB I felt so bad for him. They really do give it their all and that's what keeps me coming back. Such a powerful performance!

Creed18 11-06-2002 01:57 PM

Who is this guy rippin Creed? What is he talking about.:confused:

Dogstar 11-06-2002 02:05 PM

He's a basher/troll. Pay him no mind. He's just looking for attention and to disrupt.