CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Seether Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11867)

Lunar Shadow 10-29-2007 08:18 PM

Seether Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

Well the new Album is out and I have obtained a copy and I am liking what I am hearing anyone else a Seether fan?

if so what do ya think of it?

*edit Damn I can't fix the typo in the title
its supposed to be FINDING

RMadd 10-31-2007 12:32 AM

Re: Seether Findinf Beauty in Negative Spaces

I, too, obtained a copy, but still have yet to listen. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll plenty of time to do nothing except kick back and listen to a ton of new music that came out this week (Graham Colton, Avenged Sevenfold, Saves the Day, Armor for Sleep, Demon Hunter... actually, that's the 6th, but I gots it).

bilal 11-01-2007 08:02 PM

heard just one track "no Jesus Christ" ...its pretty much better then the previous Seether material... lyrically was much better too.... sounds like a big improvement to me.....

Redeemer 11-10-2007 02:57 PM

Damn, Seether has yet another album out? Where have I been?!

Lunar Shadow 11-13-2007 04:16 PM

Yeah its out and its better than the last one (when I say last one I mean last studio album.... i.e. Not "one cold night" but "Karma & Effect") its a good album but at this point I still Like Disclaimer II best there are some great tracks on there (Got it made, Out of my way, Needles, 69 Tea, Fuck it, Take me Away, Sold me.... Just to name a few out of the 20 Tracks).

Dogstar 11-13-2007 11:24 PM

Re: Seether Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

I fixed the title for ya :)...I'm not much of a Seether fan, but you're about the fifth person who has mentioned how good this album is. Maybe I will give it a shot.

Lunar Shadow 11-16-2007 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I fixed the title for ya :)...I'm not much of a Seether fan, but you're about the fifth person who has mentioned how good this album is. Maybe I will give it a shot.

Thnx Dogstar

I hope you like the album they is a good band :P

Redeemer 11-19-2007 11:20 AM

Man, Disclaimer II still rocks my world.

And I just saw the new album in Borders. I really need to add that to my [ridiculously long] list of albums to get.

Dogstar 11-19-2007 07:46 PM

^^^ I hear ya about the long list. Mine seems to be neverending.

Redeemer 12-26-2007 09:57 AM

And I never have the opportunity to whittle it down! There is no space in my budget for CDs anymore...damned shame, that.

Lunar Shadow 11-23-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
And I never have the opportunity to whittle it down! There is no space in my budget for CDs anymore...damned shame, that.

here is an idea *choughbittorrentcough*

TrulyAmazing 11-23-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer

:laugh: :laugh: excatley i live in classic land

TrulyAmazing 11-23-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
here is an idea *choughbittorrentcough*

:) is that all you got lunar ;) we will take it in consideration and i,ll get be shore to get back wit ya great to see ya back have,nt heared from in a while

Redeemer 12-17-2008 04:45 PM

Haha, Bit Torrent, I heard that ;)

I prefer file-sharing sites because using torrents involves too many steps. It's how I finally got my copy of 'Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces'!