CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Am I the only one sick of WAWO? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12607)

Chris98GT 09-04-2009 02:55 PM

Am I the only one sick of WAWO?

I used to like it back in the day, but when I heard it live last weekend, I actually winced. Such cheese.

I have no idea when, why or how this transformation of opinion occurred.

maccamer 09-04-2009 06:11 PM

Re: Am I the only one sick of WAWO?

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedisthebest
Nope, i'm not sick of it. Quite frankly I think it's the best thing ever produced by Creed.

Very true! It doesn't get much more from the heart than that! That album just kicks ass anyways!:smokin:

nagpo 09-04-2009 06:35 PM

That's the one they won a grammy for, right?

King Oropher 09-04-2009 08:19 PM

reading the lyrics I think it's such a well written song, although I am a bit tired of hearing it because it's been played so many times. Still rate it highly though.

Agent D 09-04-2009 09:40 PM

It's just way overplayed, that's all. It's still a good song, it's just been overplayed for like eight years now.

WHATSTHISLIFE4 09-04-2009 10:09 PM

what can you say about this? I don't even know how to really comment on something like this. Creed is Creed. To me, every song they make is listenable. Maybe, I'm just too much of a Creed fan but I haven't got tired of hearing none of their songs. I dare you to check out the acoustic version of WAWO. A great performance. Here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdtPRWkc1bQ

nagpo 09-05-2009 12:30 AM

Good video, but whenever stapp holds his arms open....it turns me off. I hope he doesnt do it anymore, it's really cheesy and puts me off.

BSC 09-05-2009 03:20 AM

I like WAWO.

I can understand why you don't like it though. I'm a Nickelback fan and I hate Rockstar, because it was overplayed (well you could argue it was a bad song..). Also if it wasn't for Rockstar Nickelback wouldn't have sold out..

Dark_Knight 09-05-2009 03:35 AM

Creed owns Nickelback :) and WAWO is a great song...it didn't win a Grammy for nothing.

creedm1981 09-05-2009 11:09 PM

yup creed does own nickelback. i read in an interview that chad kroeger didnt like creed... neither does chris cornell of audioslave.......

BSC 09-06-2009 04:21 AM

I agree Creed does own Nickelback.. I wasn't trying to start an arguement by my first post.

Chad Kroeger said in an interview that he's never liked Creed even though Creed have been thanked on most albums.

XALTERBRIDGEX 09-06-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
I agree Creed does own Nickelback.. I wasn't trying to start an arguement by my first post.

Chad Kroeger said in an interview that he's never liked Creed even though Creed have been thanked on most albums.

Just curious as to why they thank them on thier albums?

creedm1981 09-06-2009 11:39 AM

because theyre retarded and dont know what they like.........

George Brasil 09-06-2009 05:13 PM

I am not tired of WAWO, but I have to be honest, it's the last song I watch live on youtube when there are videos from recent shows.

BSC 09-07-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Just curious as to why they thank them on thier albums?

I suppose Nickelback must have toured with Creed.. Or played at the same festival or something.