CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 01-24-2003 09:56 PM

All right it is Friday night, any fantasies?;)

TeriB19 01-24-2003 10:11 PM

I'm spent from my night last night. Besides, I'm out of Milanos, gotta go raid the fridge and look for some more chocolate. Once I get back, I'll probably be feeling a little warmer.:D

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:00 PM

Milano's rock. I sent my husband to the grocery store once and that was one of the things on my list. I wrote Distinctive Milano's on the list so he would know to get the original's and not the orange flavored ones or something and he didn't get them because he thought I was being a smart ass, he didn't know that it really said that on the bag.

The Brussels by Peppridge Farm are good, too.

TeriB19 01-24-2003 11:05 PM

Orange flavored. Yuk. I've seen them but never tried them. Why try orange flavored when you can have chocolate? It's a no brainer for me.:D

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:09 PM

I know, they are like orange and chocolate I think. I have never tried them, but I know the bag doesn't differ much from the regular and I know how Men are when it comes to shopping, they think it's all the same. I asked him to pick up lettuce once so I could make taco's one night and he brought home a bag of Dole prepped Salad. It had croutons and everything in it. I was like "A HEAD OF LETTUCE!" I mean, how hard is that to understand. I don't let him go to the store anymore, lol!

JenRN 01-24-2003 11:13 PM

My husband would never make it in a grocery store with a huge list!!!! We have been married for 8 years and I believe he has shopped twice! He would come home with all generic stuff and not look at the dates on the cartons etc.... It drove me crazy!!!!!!!

TeriB19 01-24-2003 11:14 PM

LOL!! I am the same way, Carrie. If I want him to go shopping for me, I need to write things so specifically that in the time it takes to write everything I need word for word, brand and size, I could finish it up 3 times by myself.

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:20 PM

Me, too. I have to be very specific. I am also very strange about my brands, too. There is some stuff that I don't mind generic, like green beans, etc. It all tastes the same, but I am very picky about my cereal, my condiments. My cheese, I don't eat generic cheese, i want real mayonaise, I have to have frenches mustard and Hunts or Heinz ketchup. I am just weird, but you just can't go cheap on some stuff. It's just not the same.

TeriB19 01-24-2003 11:27 PM

No, I am the exact same way. I'll eat the Acme brand corn, but if you try to put Acme brand Frosted Flakes in front of me and say you're Tony the Tiger I'll slap ya silly. I need Kraft Mayo, Heinz ketchup, Ball Park franks and REAL Kelloggs Corn Pops. No imitations please.

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:32 PM

Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.

Sheila63 01-25-2003 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
We are gonna have a Milano night, see who can eat the most and then see what happens next!:lol:

Big LOL, Jen!!! Could be verrrrry interesting!;)

JenRN 01-25-2003 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.

There are these hot dogs made in my hometown, they are called Smith's hotdogs the ROCK!!!! I will not eat any other hotdog ever, it is a family owned business and there are no fillers and all natural meats with casing on them. Damn they are good, you put them on the grill and they split open perfect. I made some for some friends who were here and now everytime I go home to PA I have to take a cooler to bring back hotdogs!!!!!! Oh we need to get back to fantasies, this is bad we are talking about hotdogs!!!!:lol:

TeriB19 01-25-2003 12:13 PM

This topic either needs to be moved to the Hot Dog Thread or what's for dinner. Although I LOVE hot dogs, they just aren't sexy.

hotforscott 01-25-2003 02:03 PM

LMAO

krzycreedbabe 01-25-2003 02:03 PM

hahahahahahaha!! thats great

Sheila63 01-25-2003 07:28 PM

Well, speaking of getting back to fantasies......when I was at the grocery store today, guess what I picked up? A package of Milano's!!! LOL!!;) Although I'm working on losing weight, I couldn't resist picking up a package of those cookies......so I'll have a few a little later and get back to everyone about the fantasies a little later.:embarass:

hotforscott 01-25-2003 08:44 PM

Good for you, i should pick some up tonight, too. Maybe I will send my husband..........lol!

JenRN 01-25-2003 10:48 PM

I was thinking of dripping chocolate sauce on a "certain someone" and licking it off! Then I thought of skinny dipping in Maui in the crystal blue water and frollicking in the black sand with that "certain someone" too. Man and I did not even have Milano's tonight!:D

hotforscott 01-25-2003 10:51 PM

Are you sure you didn't have any Milano's?

JenRN 01-25-2003 10:57 PM

Quote:

Are you sure you didn't have any Milano's?

YEP!!! Must have been the Mexican food!;)

hotforscott 01-25-2003 11:08 PM

Lol, I haven't thought of any good fantasies in awhile, that was a good one though. I am actually awake tonight and I can't think of a single fantasy, where are those damn Milano's when you need them, ot should I say Sopapillia's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheila63 01-26-2003 11:04 AM

Well all it took was 2 Milanos for me to have a short but oh so sweet fantasy last night before I went to sleep. I was a massage therapist and Scott came in for a massage. There was soft music, massage oil, warm table and I gave him a massage........then he said since I did such a great job, it was my turn!!! So I switched places with him and let him do his magic on me. Needless to say, I defintely enjoyed it!!!;) What's in those Milanos anyways, LOL!!!

hotforscott 01-26-2003 11:08 AM

Good one!

Dogstar 01-26-2003 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Well all it took was 2 Milanos for me to have a short but oh so sweet fantasy last night before I went to sleep.  I was a massage therapist and Scott came in for a massage.  There was soft music, massage oil, warm table and I gave him a massage........then he said since I did such a great job, it was my turn!!!  So I switched places with him and let him do his magic on me.  Needless to say, I defintely enjoyed it!!!;)   What's in those Milanos anyways, LOL!!!

I'm liking that one...My turn!

TeriB19 01-26-2003 08:35 PM

Behold, the power of Milanos. Milanos and body oils. Perfect together.;)

JenRN 01-26-2003 10:27 PM

I need to eat something sweet tonight so I don't have the night mares I have had the last 2 nights, damn wish I had some Milano's!:mad:

souldancer 01-27-2003 03:52 AM

Jen.....just look at that avatar of yours.....that is soooooo sweet! Hope you had some nice dreams - and no nightmares.

Sheila63 01-27-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Good one!

Thanks!!:)

And yes, Dogstar, you can have a turn! LOL!!!

Yvonne 01-27-2003 06:18 PM

Oh my goodness.....I was trying to stay away from this thread, but what the heck.......

I had a thought on my way home from work one day. If God would grant me one of my biggest wishes - which one would I pick.....win the lottery or be with Stapp. Well you know which one I picked --- STAPP..... so long as God guaranteed me Scott would treat my 2 kids with much love, kindness and respect.....STAPP all the way.

Okay this is gonna sound really weird as far as fantasies go. My fantasy of course involves juicy jaws(Stapp). I'm standing in the kitchen leaning over the counter sipping on a cup of coffee, and Scott enters the kitchen in sloooooow motion, smiles at me, kisses me on the check and grabs a cup of coffee and sits at the table to read the newspaper. LOL......how silly is that fantasy?
:silly:

Dogstar 01-27-2003 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Thanks!!:)  

And yes, Dogstar, you can have a turn!  LOL!!!

Wooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

hotforscott 01-30-2003 07:13 PM

LMAO!

JenRN 01-30-2003 09:21 PM

Alright back to the good stuff...... I was thinking today how nice it would be to ride on Scott's motorcycle with him. I was thinking of sitting behind him with my arms around him wind blowing through my hair and then crawling around to sit in front of him but facing him while we drive on the bike. He likes it and of course we stop and get hot and heay on the Harley!!!! Oh yeah, he is in leather pants and a nice shirt and me a nice flowing skirt with a button down white shirt he just happens to rip off of me and well.........I must keep it PG rated but all you women know how it goes from there!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19 01-30-2003 09:23 PM

How many Milanos have you had tonight, Jen?;) I'm liking that one very much.

JenRN 01-30-2003 09:25 PM

No Milano's Teri!!!! It's those damn eggplant meatballs Dogstar gave me the recipe for!!!!!:D

TeriB19 01-30-2003 09:29 PM

Awesome, we can have those for dinner, Milanos for dessert and I can't be held responsible for anything that happens after that.;)

JenRN 01-30-2003 09:32 PM

:D that could be scary!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

hotforscott 01-30-2003 09:42 PM

Very scary!

Sheila63 02-01-2003 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Alright back to the good stuff......  I was thinking today how nice it would be to ride on Scott's motorcycle with him.  I was thinking of sitting behind him with my arms around him wind blowing through my hair and then crawling around to sit in front of him but facing him while we drive on the bike.  He likes it and of course we stop and get hot and heay on the Harley!!!!  Oh yeah, he is in leather pants and a nice shirt and me a nice flowing skirt with a button down white shirt he just happens to rip off of me and well.........I must keep it PG rated but all you women know how it goes from there!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like it, too!! Good one, Jen. What a great thing to read on a Saturday morning. There's something very appealing about riding on the back of a motorcycle and having to wrap you arms around the guy driving.;) :embarass:

hotforscott 02-01-2003 12:31 PM

That would be such an adrenilin rush!

JenRN 02-01-2003 04:30 PM

Quote:

That would be such an adrenilin rush!

Yeah!!!! A hot man and a hot machine, can't get much better!:rolleyes: