CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 04-13-2008 08:42 AM

Re: Daily Bread

April 13th

"I blew it!"

Come to think of it, we've all blown it! We don't measure up. We're not divine. We might be decent, but decent won't do. Only the divine, the truly righteous, make it past the grave in glory. Thank God that grace is freely given and the price for our sin was paid by Jesus.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:23-24

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing 04-13-2008 08:29 PM

Amen And Amen And Amen

Brother Thats Why It Is Written WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED OH JESUS THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MIGHTY PRECIOUS NAME THAT SPOKE AND SAID IN HIS DARKEST TIME Forgive Theme Father For They Know What THEY DO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY Post On Brother David Post On :bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 04-14-2008 06:29 AM

Re: Amen And Amen And Amen

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Brother Thats Why It Is Written WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED OH JESUS THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MIGHTY PRECIOUS NAME THAT SPOKE AND SAID IN HIS DARKEST TIME Forgive Theme Father For They Know What THEY DO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY Post On Brother David Post On :bounce: :bounce:

Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-14-2008 06:33 AM

April 14th

"When in doubt."

John the Baptist was languishing in prison and questioning his faith. He may well have wondered: Is Jesus the Messiah? Is His word true? Have I believed and labored in vain for my Master? Is this dark place my final reward for answering God's call?

Perhaps countless questions make their way through your mind as well: Is Jesus really the Savior? Have my sins been forgiven? Can I trust the Bible? Will I be raised from the dead? Does heaven lie ahead? Is all that I believe a cruel illusion? Most of us ask questions like these from time to time. I do... especially on those dark days when circumstances bring sorrow and bitter disappointment, when it seems there's no storybook ending to our lives.

These questionings are not failures of faith but tests of faith and can be answered in John the Baptist's way: We must take our doubts to Jesus. In His time and in His own wise way He will restore the confidence our hearts desire. Jesus didn't abandon John to his doubt. He sent word of the miracles He performed and the hope He preached...

Are you the Coming One, or do we look for another?

Matthew 11:3

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-14-2008 11:20 PM

Re: Amen And Amen And Amen

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, Only One Name Can Free Us From Doubt Free Us The Lies Of Death AND STRONG HOLDS AND ALL HELL HAS TO OFFER US FROM ITS ENDLESS BUFFET OF options ARE KING ATE THEIR AND DIGESTED IT TOOK ALL ITS POWER FROM PREVAILING JESUS CHRIST THE CORNER STONE WHO IS WORTHY OF NOT STOP SHOUT AND PRAISE OF HIS GLORY LETS EVERYBODY SCREAM JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS 4 Eva great precepts brother david Keep It Up

HeavenBesideYou 04-15-2008 06:24 AM

April 15th

"The duty of subjection to governors."

Never liked this one... Tax day. Not my favorite, how about yours? But where would we be without government, order and laws? While we may not like how the system functions today, what if we had no system? Let's be redemptive in our living and obedient in our citizenship.

This is why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him. If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Romans 13:6-7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-16-2008 06:52 AM

April 16th

"Self control."

There are times when we feel anxiety that will not easily be gotten rid of. That's all right. Even in those times. God is with us. Trust in the Lord, and He will guide you. It is not so important that we feel His presence with us as it is that we have faith in His being with us always. Feelings come and go, but the presence of God in our lives never changes.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psalm 42:5

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-16-2008 09:43 PM

GLORY TO GOD Brother

you hit a daily double there the 2 GO HAND HAND STRESS AND TAX SEASON GLORY TO GOD Red Tape Paper Work Dependents AMEN ALL THE GOOD STUFF GLORY Very Wise Words Brother David Our Irony Comes From The Goverment , Mine Are Easy Though i just tell,em every year :D GLORY No Changes yep yep yep File Me And Everybody Feels The Weight Of The IRS BUT GLORY TO GOD WE SERVE THE ALMIGHT CORNERSTONE WHO COUNTINULLY GOVERNERS THE NATION And He Dont Like It Any More Than We Do BUT THE STRUGGLE WE ALL BEAR SHALL INDEED Why Must This Be Taxes B/C Its Just Another Reminder WE NEED HIM GLORY ALL OF HIM We Cant Live In A World Thats NOT OF HIM GLORY We Need Him, HE SAID UNTO THESE PEOPLE GLORYYYYY GIVE UNTO CEASERS THAT WHICH IS CEASER GIVE UNTO GOD THAT WHICH IS GODS Which Is Thy Whole Heart Body Mind Soul And Spirt And We Know When We Walk With Him We Walk With The Spirt WHO GLORY SET THE CAPTIVES FREE That We Can Comrahend With Him THAT SURLEY HE WILL CONTINUE TO PRESERVE US AND MAKE THESE THINGS IN OUR LIFE A LIVING TESTIMONIE FOR HE IS THE GREAT SUPPLIER GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY And It May Be Old Fashion BUT THEY STILL HOLD STRONG AND STRONGER TO THIS VERY DAY, Whatever The Need Is In This World Of Greed And Chaos You Try To Live By These Words Today AND YOU GOING HAVE STRESS GLORY TO GOD BUT HIS HAND SPLIT THE RED SEA FOR MOSES BROUGHT DANIEL OUT OF THE LIONS DEN GLORYYYYYYYYY AND WE NEED HIM STRONGER TODAY IN OUR LIFES TO MAKE HIS GOSPEL THE LIVING GLORY SAINT MATT 6 25 34 THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU TAKE NO THOUGHT FOR YOUR LIFE GLORYYYYYYY AND REACH UP ON HIGH And HIGHER FOR YOUR LIFE WHAT YE SHALL DRINK OR WHAT YE SHALL EAT for Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD Nor Yet For Your Body What Ye Shall Put On Is Not The Life GLORYYYYYYY MORE THAN MEAT And The Body Rainment BEHOLD THE FOWLS OF THE AIR FOR THEY SOW NOT NEITHER DO THEY REAP NOR GATHER INTO BARNS YET YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER FEEDS THEME ARE YE NOT MUCH BETTER THEY WHICH OF YOU BY TAKING THOUGHT CAN ADD ONE CUBIT UNTO HIS STATURE AND WEHY TAKE YE THOUGHTS FOR RAINMENT CONSIDER THE LILLIES OF THE FIELD HOW THEY GROW THEY TOIL NOT NEITHER DO THEY SPIN AND Yet I SDaid Unto You That Even Solomon In All His Glory Was Not ARRAYED LIKE ONE OF THEESE WHEREFORE IF GOD SO CLOTHE THE GRASS OF THE FIELD WHICH TODAY IS AND TOMMROW IS CAST CAST UNTO THE HEAVEN As Unto The Day Of The Wickeddddddddddddd GLORY PRAISE JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS Like Noon Day It Gives Meaning When We Know The Wickeds ASS IS GRASS GLORYYYYY Shall Ye Not NOT MUCH MORE CLOTHE YOU AND PROTECT YOU O Ye Have Little FAITH THEREFORE Thake No Thought Saying What Ye Shall Eat Or Drink Or What We Going Wear For My Brothers And Sisters FOR AFTER ALL THESE THINGS DO THE GENTILES SEEK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWETH THAT YE HAVE NEED OF ALL THINGS BUT GLORY FIRST THINGS FIRST Great Post Brother David BUT SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUNSNESS AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU TAKE THEREFORE NO THOUGHT FOR MORROW FOR THE MORROW SHALL TAKE THOUGHT FOR THE THINGS OF ITSELF,

HeavenBesideYou 04-17-2008 06:53 AM

April 17th

"We love power."

Power! We love the sound and fury of power. We love the ability to change things that power brings. But the greatest power ever unleashed on this earth was the power displayed when the Almighty God held back his power while his Son was persecuted and murdered so we could be saved. Now that's an awesome display of power.

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-18-2008 06:51 AM

April 18th

"He understands our doubts."

You need to be careful. You can't play both sides of the fence! Our spiritual lives are very fragile things. They need attention and care. We cannot toss our spiritual selves around too freely. The Lord gave us a need to search and question. Be patient. Ask the Lord to grant you understanding, and true wisdom will be yours.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-19-2008 08:25 AM

April 19th

"The only death that really matters."

Being eternal is nothing new. Being like Jesus, completely, immortally will be new. But when the moment of glory hung in the balance as Jesus was revived from his death sleep, we too were given the assurance that death no longer claims us. The only death that really matters is our death to sin with Jesus in baptism. If we have shared in that death, we will most certainly share in his resurrection!

Christ has indeed been raised, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:20-22

Blessing gang, have a great weekend!

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-19-2008 11:40 PM

He Understands Our Doubt

You Know Thats Truly Not A message Heared Enough AS We Grow fall and rise on our spirtually walk brother IN ALL OF US THERE IS DOUBTING THOMAS SOME WHERE and as we walk there comes a time when we feel convicted of our doubt My Saviour Alone Had Suffered This When He Cried Unto God And Asked Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me HE IS THE GREAT SHEPERED And Known Of His GLORY So Yes Brother When We Strectch Forth Our Hands To HIM GLORYYYYYYYY :bounce: :bounce: AND Reach Higher Its To JESUS THE WISE COUNCIL THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTERNER GLORY THE CORNERSTONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED SWEET ROSE OF SHARON MY REFUGE He That Spoke I, Will Never Leave The Nor Forsake Thee JESUS :bounce: hope u had great one brother BLESSINGS,

HeavenBesideYou 04-20-2008 08:00 AM

Re: He Understands Our Doubt

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
You Know Thats Truly Not A message Heared Enough AS We Grow fall and rise on our spirtually walk brother IN ALL OF US THERE IS DOUBTING THOMAS SOME WHERE and as we walk there comes a time when we feel convicted of our doubt My Saviour Alone Had Suffered This When He Cried Unto God And Asked Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me HE IS THE GREAT SHEPERED And Known Of His GLORY So Yes Brother When We Strectch Forth Our Hands To HIM GLORYYYYYYYY :bounce: :bounce: AND Reach Higher Its To JESUS THE WISE COUNCIL THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTERNER GLORY THE CORNERSTONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED SWEET ROSE OF SHARON MY REFUGE He That Spoke I, Will Never Leave The Nor Forsake Thee JESUS :bounce: hope u had great one brother BLESSINGS,

Indeed Sis!!! That's why I like to share those thoughts... Most peeps aren't given such an open rule book or forgiving council but that is hard to attain from one form of belief or denomination or church...

Thanks for the blessings, It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here. Hope you have a good one too Sis.

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-20-2008 08:02 AM

April 20th

"Victory over death."

Victory! Ultimate Victory!! If you don't have the answer for life's biggest test, death, then you have no victory. The Super Bowl and World Series are played every year. The champion is a victor for only one year. But a Christian is a champion forever because of Jesus. A Christian has victory over death.

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting? The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-20-2008 11:55 PM

Re: He Understands Our Doubt

Quote:

Indeed Sis!!! That's why I like to share those thoughts... Most peeps aren't given such an open rule book or forgiving council but that is hard to attain from one form of belief or denomination or church...

Thanks for the blessings, It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here. Hope you have a good one too Sis.

Heaven

its been Victourus thank you very much brother well brother i dont argue or disagree with others beliefs I Only Speak The truth GLORY To Each Denomination HAS their Own Order Babtist Pentecostal And so forth Im Apostolic One Faith One Lord One Babtisim But Still Within Their Order And Their Rules Brother And Orders I Find A Lot Of False Hood in their streak beliefs Of Apparel But I Still Except The Truth AND Believe In He That Drew Me From The Water GLORYYYYYYYYYY these days my brother in church and congragation THE SPIRT HAS WAXED COLD, and i dont want to even start on the synagouges The Word Tell Us Brother To try the spirts in these places His Spirt Ye Shall Feel Peace HIS Spirt Is Exceptence The Word Is Not Added To Nor It Is Taken Away Like Its Been Done With So Many Bibicle Movies Most Of Theme Based Around The Revelation Its That Obvious With Movies Like The Omega Code the word tell us to show thy self aprroved IT IS OUR AMOUR AND ALMIGHTY STRENGETH TODAY When We Walk Out In To The World We Know Are Shelter Walks With Us The Word Of God Is Still The Corner Stone What Ever Your Facing Today Spirtually Its Right There For Ya In The Beging Was THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS GOD GLORYYYYY Whatever We Need Today We So We Ask In Jesus Mighty Name We Shall Recive, Blessings Brother

HeavenBesideYou 04-22-2008 06:10 AM

April 22nd

"God comes to us in silence."

We have lost the art of being still. Everything is rush, rush, rush, and few people take time to be still. Noise provides us with a place to hide, where we don't have to face ourselves. Heavy schedules block honest reflection and renewal. Only through the still times in our lives can we hope for God to break through to help us make sense of our lives. Be still, and know that God is there.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-23-2008 08:03 AM

Glory To God Brother

OUR TIME WITH HIM Something All Ways trying to take it away So It Seems Brother But To Every Purpose In Our Lifes Through Christ Our Lord He has Ordainded Every Momeant For Our Lifes AND HIS GREATEST PURPOSE PURPOSE WHICH HE SURLEY KNOWET BETTER THAN WE, GLORY THROUGH THE GREATEST Stand Still HE IS STILL KING AND LORD FOREVER Praying For Ya David Bub And Everybody A Lot Of Love And A Lot Of Strengeth XoXo

HeavenBesideYou 04-24-2008 06:28 AM

April 24th

"No one can deny the power of the Scriptures."

A journey through the Holy Scriptures can be a thrilling experience. To hear the tales of God and His people is a joy. When we find our faith on the ebb, we need only turn to the Word of God in order to find renewal. The greatness of God has touched the lives of men and women throughout history. He still touches our lives today. Spend time with the Lord, and He will teach you amazing things.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

Psalm 48:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-25-2008 06:14 AM

April 25th

"Christ lives in me."

Until I can become completely like him through the power of the Spirit he lives in me. Until I can go home to be with him he lives in me. Everywhere I go and everything I do, he is with me.

God has chosen you to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Colossians 1:27-28

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-26-2008 06:38 AM

April 26th

"These fulfilled in Christ."

Jesus didn't just come and die for us. He wasn't raised only to give us life. No, as incredible as those gifts are, he adds another until he can come and take us home to God: Jesus lives to ask God for grace in our behalf.

Jesus is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 7:25

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-26-2008 02:50 PM

Glory To God Brother

Hes PRECIOUS Almighty Words To The Father Was I Thirst GLORY, Great Post Brother love those precepts HE Did More Than Die For Ou Sins THERE IS MORE GLORY, Aint NOTHING Like Him I Dont CARE HOW BIG OF PIT YOU HAVE FELL IN OR WHAT YOU DID Went Wrong Or If You,ve Fell Far From Grace AND WANTED ONLY JUST THAT GLORY WHAT gives One Would Say ? JESUS THE SAME TODAY YESTERDAZEEEEE AND ALWAYS ITS STILL JESUS ONLY HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE :bounce: :bounce: HE IS TRULY THE CORNERSTONE OF HIS PEOPLE, And He Still Teaches TODAY GLORY WE LIVE BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT,

HeavenBesideYou 04-27-2008 08:30 AM

Amen Sis!!!

:banana:

Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we also await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will change our lowly body to conform with his glorified body!

(Phil 3:20-21)

:wiggle:

Which leads us into today's Daily...

HeavenBesideYou 04-27-2008 08:31 AM

April 27th

"Why do we repent?"

When we sin, it is a private matter between God and ourselves. God has offered us suggestions for living full and happy lives. Our being disobedient to those suggestions doesn't hurt God, it hurts us. God is saddened by out refusal to be obedient, but He is always willing to hear our petition for forgiveness, and He will show us His mercy. Take your sins before God, repent of each one, and make a new creation out of an old soul.

Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Psalm 51:4

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-28-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Amen Sis!!!

:banana:

Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we also await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will change our lowly body to conform with his glorified body!

(Phil 3:20-21)

:wiggle:

Which leads us into today's Daily...

GLORY BROTHER NOTHING WRONG WITH PRAYER DAILY GLORYYYYYYYYYY MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD,WHEN MY SOUL IS DRY HE WILL GIVE ME WATER WHEN MY STRENGETH IS FAR FROM ME HE IS MY BUCKLER AND SHILED AND MY REFUGE Sometimes We,ve All Been To That Place Where Are Best Is Just Not Good Enough i really dont KNOW WHAT TO do At This Point LORD In Those Times HE IS STILL REEDEEMER AND HE IS TILL KING And In These Times GLORY We Walk In The Ways Of His Wisdom Proverbs 3, 5,6,8, Trust In The LORD WITH All Thine Heart And Lean Not Unto Thine Own Understanding IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM and He Shall Direct Thy Paths, Be Not Dependent On Self Wisdom EVEN If It Has Been Stored For The Wisdom We May Have Stored From YESTERDAY GLORY TO GOD May Still Yet Be Growing , Coming From Corithians When I Was A Child I Spoke As A Child In Christ But When I become An Adult A Put A Way Childish Things GLORY TO GOD Has Much Of Each Of Grows Everyday We Still Enter HIS kingdom And As Little Child So That Tell Us Right There We Are Just Going Keep Growing Him HE IS THE ONLY LIVING GOD OF THE CONQUEST Blessings guys

HeavenBesideYou 04-29-2008 06:27 AM

April 29th

"Call upon God ."

When all else fails, that is when a lot of people turn to The Lord. They should not wait until situations get bad, but they do. What they don't know is that The Lord will be there to help them in the hardest of times, and stay with them in all times. Call upon God from your brokenness, and He will be faithful to answer. God is pleased with a contrite heart... It is a heart that is tender, and pliable to His word. Oh that there were such a heart in every one of us!

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 51:17

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-01-2008 06:18 AM

May 1st

"Forget something?"

How often do you skip a day or more of prayer? How many days do you forget Him? The Lord welcomes our worship, our prayer, our praise. He has told us in His Word to pray all the time, as He did with the church in Laodicea in Revelation 3; Christ knocks on the door of our heart and patiently waits. He listens attentively for our call, our cry, our prayer. How often does He wait in vain?

I sought the Lord, and He heard me.

Psalm 34:4

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-01-2008 10:30 PM

Whoo, Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell It Like It IS, All Though A Mother May Forget Her Young GLORY HE NEVER FORGETS US FOR HE HAS BOTTLED OUR TEARS AND KNOWETH THE NUMBER OF HAIR UP ON OUR HEADS GLORY PRAYER IS ALWAYS NEEDED THE ANGELS CRY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME FOR HE HIS NAME SHOULD BE MAGINFIED AND EXCALTED 7 TIMES 7 TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY ,Blessings Brother,

HeavenBesideYou 05-02-2008 06:14 AM

May 2nd

"When God looks down."

The Lord shook His head. He gazed upon His creation, the one he had called good. It had been spoiled beyond recognition. He looked for some of His precious birds and beasts and fish, but they were missing. He called out to His children, but they were busy. He longed to gaze at the beauty of the jewel He had set in the skies, but it was dull and faded. The Lord shook His head, then He wept. What are we doing to the world of the Lord? How does our righteousness measure up with where it should be? If the Lord looked upon the earth to find a righteous man or woman, would He find him or her in us?

God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

Psalm 53:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-04-2008 10:10 AM

May 4th

"Don't forget Him today."

It's Sunday, a day of rest. For most of us Sunday's are full of Honey Do's, BBQs, and catching up from or preparing for a busy week. It's easy to get distracted and set aside our calling during our cluttered and hectic lives. In the morning and throughout the day, ask God to give reminders that He is with you, and try to give Him reminders that you are with Him too.

It's going to be a beutiful day here, getting ready to build a sidewalk and clean up the yard. Enjoy your day of rest with The Lord!

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.

Psalm 54:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-06-2008 06:07 AM

May 6th

"Make time to share time."

By praying morning and noon and night, we cover our day with a knowledge of God's presence and abiding love. We should take every opportunity to sing praises to God for all that He has done. Take time to pray. Make time to share your life with God.

Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

Psalm 55:17

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-06-2008 07:54 PM

Glory To God Glory !!!

GLORY,To GOD Brother Acknowlege Him In All His Ways And Shall Make All Paths Straight GLORY GLORY for those Of Us most of us here HEY My Sissy Donnalee GLORY Who Have Beheld Madness From The Precious Book Of The ECC To KNOW His Glory Divine GLORY And We,ve Cried BUT BE NOT THOU FAR FROM ME O LORD MY STRENGETH HASTE THEE TO HELP ME DELIVER MY SOUL FROM THE SWORD MY DARLIN from The Power Of The Dog SAVE me From The Lions Mouth FOR THOU HAST HEARD ME FROM THE HORNS OF THE UNICORNS GLORY IN OUR WORST TRIALS AND ALL OUR SPIRTUAL PINICILE POINTS THAT WE REACH TEMPTATIONS Even Angels Spirtual Guides Awakingings Past Things present things THAT We Feel As If We Know Brothers And Sisters BUT ARE STILL NOT CLEAR AT THIS TIME AMEN BUT GLORY JESUS IS STILL KING AND LORD FOREVER IN THESE TIMES AND FOUGHT THESE THINGS AS HE DID TO DEATH AT CALVARY As you said brother david in a post a while Back HE DID MORE THAN DIE FOR OUR SINS And in these Trials GLORY TO GOD YOU CANT let GO Folks Of Any Of Him FOR HIS IN HIS WINE IS SWEET STORED WISDOM GLORYYYYYYYYY IF HE GOT YA THROUGH YESTERDAZEEEE HE WILL GET YA THROUGH TODAY IF HE GOT YOU THROUGH TODAY HE WILL GET YOU THROUGH TOMMROW JESUS THE BINDER OF THE BROKEN WHO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE THE SAME TODAY YESTERDAY AND FOREVER, Blessings Creed Feeders

HeavenBesideYou 05-07-2008 06:14 AM

May 7th

"False prophets."

We live in a world dominated by smooth talkers who proclaim goodness but are corrupt to the core. Jesus warned that many false prophets would come preaching harmony and love, but that they were wolves in sheep's clothing. Ask God's wisdom and guidance as you make choices in your life. He will expose the darkness of lie and deceit through His holy light.

Psalm 55:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-08-2008 06:35 AM

May 8th

"Trust in Him."

Trust is a tricky thing. It is difficult to put our trust in others, because we can't be sure whether they will value it or not. That fear should not apply when it comes to putting our trust in God. He will guard it even better than we do ourselves. He will not let you down like man does. No one can hurt us, once we put our trust in God.

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-08-2008 10:17 PM

Praise Jesus!!!

Friends Will Forsake Thee Family Will Either Kill Ya Or Cure Ya Though We Stand Divided GLORY To God there comes those times we have to look upon theme IN THOSE TIMES im talking with you but im praying harder GLORY when im confronted all that longeth for my soul to die I,am Confronting My Reedeemer JESUS,that without him confronting these wars BEFORE HENCE my soul wouls surley die He Fought Life And Death He Fought The Tradtion OF THE ELDERS GLORY HE CAME BACK IN PARABLES speaking To His Lost PROCLAMING Brother David To Leavings Of Herod And The False Prophets Then Till NOW GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY They Would Not See Nor Would They Hear GLORY the things he spoke of , He Preached Unto This Genration GLORY FIRE AND BRIM STONE What They Have Long Taught His Children Reaching Out To Him SOMEBODY SCREAM JESUS WE SERVE A SAVIOUR IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE Rather It Be Life Or Soul Or Need THAT MAKES THE WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY AND MAKES THE INPOSSBILE POSSIBILE For It was Spoken Brother That It Is better THAT WE PLEASE GOD RATHER THAN PLEASE MAN GLORY, Leaving Ya With A Prayer For The King Psalm 20 1,9 THE LORD hear thee in the day of trouble the name Of THE GOD JACOB DEFEND THEE Send The Help From The Sanctuary And Strengthen Thee Out Of Zion Rememember All Thy Offerings And Acept Thy Burnt Sacrifice Selah Grant Thee Acording To Thine Own Heart And Fulfill ALL THY COUNSEL We Will Rejoice In Thy Salvation And In The Name Of Our God We Will Set Up Our Banners The Lord Fulfil All Thy Petions Now Know I That The Lord Saveth His Anointed He Will Hear Him From His Holy Heaven With The Saving Strengeth Of His Right Hand SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS AND SOME IN HORSES BUT WILL REMEMBER THE NAME JESUS OUR LORD OUR GOD THEY ARE BROUGHT DOWN AND FALLEN BUT WE ARE RISEN AND STAND UP RIGHT, SAVE LORD LET THE KING HEAR US WHEN WE CALL,

metalchris25 05-08-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

May 8th

"Trust in Him."

Trust is a tricky thing. It is difficult to put our trust in others, because we can't be sure whether they will value it or not. That fear should not apply when it comes to putting our trust in God. He will guard it even better than we do ourselves. He will not let you down like man does. No one can hurt us, once we put our trust in God.

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Heaven

Awesome. Really needed that, thanks.

HeavenBesideYou 05-10-2008 06:07 AM

May 10th

"Confront those who have sinned against you."

The right thing is so hard to do sometimes. It is so much easier to talk smack, to mention another's wrong against us in conversation with others, to pass around innuendo. But only one thing is the right thing to do... Go to the person who has wronged you and try to keep the damage contained to just the two of you.

If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

Matthew 18:15

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-10-2008 06:09 AM

Good to hear from you brother...

May 10th

"Confront those who have sinned against you."

The right thing is so hard to do sometimes. It is so much easier to talk smack, to mention another's wrong against us in conversation with others, to pass around innuendo. But only one thing is the right thing to do... Go to the person who has wronged you and try to keep the damage contained to just the two of you.

If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

Matthew 18:15

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-11-2008 09:03 AM

Mothers Day 2008

"Virtuous and faithful."

There is no greater honor than to be considered a virtuous mother. It is the title of greatest honor that can be bestowed on any mother.

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also praises her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but you excel them all. ...She will be rewarded with the fruit of her own hands; and because of her works and deed she will be praised in public places.

Proverbs 31:28-29, 31

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. This does not mean that the woman who cowers in a corner is the one who will be praised. On the contrary, a mother filled with the Holy Spirit will have boldness, confidence and peace that is beyond earthly understanding.

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens herself daily. She perceives that her provision for her family is good: she does not retire early but works diligently to see to the needs of her family, she is not an idle woman.

Proverbs 31:17, 18, 27

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-11-2008 11:49 PM

Praise Jesus,

Brother David For opening the proverbs on mothers day As Precious Wisdom openings Her GRACE Not Just For Mamas BUT ALL THAT SEEK HIS PRECIOUS WISDOM GLORY TO GOD, GOD MAKES US AMAZONS Because We Are The WEAKER VESSELS AMEN ITS IN THAT TIME As To All Of THE CHILDREN OF THE CORNERSTONE Brother David GOD HONORS MOTHERS AND THE WOMBS THAT BRINGS FORTH LIFE, GLORY BUT HE IS NOT THE GOD THAT IS RESPECT OF PERSON GLORY WE ARE ALL FIGHTING TODAY And Im Praying For All My Brothers And Sistahssssssss TO HAVE THE STRENGETH OF ALL OF DAVIDS ARMY AND THE AMAZONS GLORY 1 COR 1,22,25, GLORY for the jews require a sign And The Greeks Seek After Wisdom BUT WE PREACH Agoney Of The ONLY MIRCALE one Should See CHRIST CRUCIFIED GLORY unto the jews a stumbling block And unto The Greeks Foolishness But unto theme which are called both jews and greeks CHRIST THE POWER OF GOD AND THE WISDOM OF GOD Because The Foolishness OF GOD IS WISER THAN MEN AND THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS STRONGER THAN MEN AND IT IN OUR WEAKNESS WE ARE AT OUR STRONGEST GLORY WITH JESUS WHO STRENTHENS US WE ARE ABLE TO PEFORM ALL THINGS Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyy THE CORNERSTONE He Came Up A Preaching And Said Unto The People IM NEITHER jew greek or gentile GLORY Who Ever Thirst And Hunger Shall Be Filled Glory Mark 4 31,35 There Came Then His brethren And His Mother And Standing Without Sent Unto Him Calling Him And The Multitude Sat About Him And They Said Unto Him WE BEHOLD THY MOTHER AND THY BROTHER WITHOUT SEEK FOR THEE, And He Said Unto Theme Who Is My MOTHER OR MY BRETHREN AND HE LOOKED ABOUT ON THEME WHICH SAT ABOUT HIM BEHOLD MY MOTHER AND MY BRETHREN FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL DO THE WILL OF MY GOD THE SAME IS GLORY THE CONERSTONE THE SAME IS MY BROTHER MY AND MY SISTER AND MOTHER, WHEN YOU HAVE JESUS AS FAMILY And The Body Their Of YE SHALL SEEK my brothers sisters And Feeders And Mamas JUST NO OTHER Blessings

HeavenBesideYou 05-12-2008 06:31 AM

May 12th

"God is my defence."

People do not always understand why I feel the way I do or believe the things I do. I accept that... And I am secure in my faith. It is our mission to be examples of faith in a world full of doubt. Stand strong in your faith knowing God is on your side... Nothing more is needed!

Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.

Psalm 59:9

Heaven