CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Switchfoot "Dare You to Move" music video (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7523)

R U Ready? 09-25-2004 10:55 AM

Switchfoot "Dare You to Move" music video

Is it just me or are there two different videos for the same song? I think I've seen one with this kid running down a street of some sort and at the end of the song he reaches a huge shadow. I've also seen this one that has this kid that has nearly drowned and they are able to recuperate him by the end of the video. Anyone know anything about this? Am I hallucinating? :wtf: :D :confused: :smokin:

creedsister 09-25-2004 05:24 PM

i,ve never seen the video

Mulletman 09-25-2004 07:45 PM

I have only seen one version.

The Lithium 09-26-2004 05:34 AM

I haven't seen the video, but I have seen them opening for AB in London!! :D They were much heavier on stage than on CD!!

Mulletman 09-27-2004 07:41 PM

First I thought you were just a fucking crazy, that is untill I had it on VH1 this morning and the Dare You to Move music video came out. To my surprise, this was not the "night time, playing on a city skyscrapper roof while some guy runs into a crowd" video. This one had them playing on a beach during the day while they gave a kid CPR. Althought I didnt watch it entirely, you're not crazy - it does exist and... Hi?

RMadd 09-27-2004 11:37 PM

Dare You To Move is an excellent song. I remember first having heard it like 4 years ago on their CD Learning to Breathe (released Sept '00). I guess they figured it was good enough for their first secular mainstream album. I think it's a fantastic track!

The Lithium 10-20-2004 04:09 PM

All tracks I've heard from Learning To Breath are very popish, but they're good!!

Trimontana 10-20-2004 05:32 PM

Yeah, there are two versions...the old one (they are playin´in a roof and a guy is runnin´against a crowd) was at www.switchfoot.com but now there´s just the new video (they are at the beach playin'). This video and the live version also can been found at launchyahoo. It´s worth it to register at lauch and search for them or any other band. I hope i helped you man.... ;)

Higher_Desire 10-20-2004 09:04 PM

I still haven't seen one yet. Of couse, when I actully get time to watch TV amist the studying, I don't watch music videos.

H-D :pimp:

AndrewFromABRox 10-20-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I still haven't seen one yet. Of couse, when I actully get time to watch TV amist the studying, I don't watch music videos.

H-D :pimp:

Yea i noticed! I saw the beach one and i was like "I don't remeber this??" why did they make 2?

Trimontana 10-21-2004 06:29 PM

There are two differents videos for "Meant to live"; the one for Spiderman 2 soundtrack and another shooted after the success of the song.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Torn Daredevil 10-23-2004 06:51 PM

I have seen other bands do two videos for one song before, even if the song is not on a soundtrack...it's not unusual...

Weezer has two VERY DIFFERENT videos for "Island in the Sun."