CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alter Bridge song/ PRS Guitars (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6554)

altered 05-10-2004 05:57 PM

Alter Bridge song/ PRS Guitars
 
Someone mentioned I may have said the name of Alter Bridge`s first single on this site, but as far as I know nobody has said the name including myself.Dont worry I am not releasing secrets. :eek: Its not a secret that Myles will be playing PRS guitars, very cool~

Higher_Desire 05-10-2004 07:10 PM

Only thing I've ever heard about song names is Metalingus, which may or may not be what the song will actually be called. A few people have said something about that. As for the guitars, not a big shock. I was wondering if Myles may play the Tremo model.


H-D :nutty:

altered 05-10-2004 07:18 PM

Hmm,not sure what model he is playing yet,probably something from the custom shop that takes 6 months to get if we wanted it.

ibleedpurple 05-10-2004 09:48 PM

Now... is Myles playing on the album or just on tour? Cause everything else I've heard from other sources says Myles is just doing strictly vocals on the album.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedpurple
Now... is Myles playing on the album or just on tour? Cause everything else I've heard from other sources says Myles is just doing strictly vocals on the album.


Myles should play guitar on the album.

RockGoddess 05-10-2004 10:32 PM

From what I understand, Myles will NOT be playing guitar on the cd.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockGoddess
From what I understand, Myles will NOT be playing guitar on the cd.


Not even one note he will play?

RockGoddess 05-10-2004 10:38 PM

Nope.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockGoddess
Nope.


How about when they tour? Any chance he'll play some guitar?

RockGoddess 05-10-2004 10:48 PM

Sorry, TOW. On that I have no clue!

altered 05-10-2004 11:46 PM

Myles might pick up a guitar now and then but Mark is the main man.I am guessing its going to work out great~

hayley 05-11-2004 04:24 AM

Of course it will be great. :D

So Myles won't be playing guitar on the album...I assumed he would. That's a shame, I was hoping there would be at least rhythm guitar. :( I'm really dissapointed. But, I guess, that means more light for Tremo, which of course that's gotta be something too look forward too, but I was also hoping for some Myles action.

The Lithium 05-11-2004 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altered
Someone mentioned I may have said the name of Alter Bridge`s first single on this site, but as far as I know nobody has said the name including myself.Dont worry I am not releasing secrets. :eek: Its not a secret that Myles will be playing PRS guitars, very cool~


Who are you anyway? How can you know all these sort of stuff?

aussiecreeder 05-11-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Of course it will be great. :D

So Myles won't be playing guitar on the album...I assumed he would. That's a shame, I was hoping there would be at least rhythm guitar. :( I'm really dissapointed. But, I guess, that means more light for Tremo, which of course that's gotta be something too look forward too, but I was also hoping for some Myles action.


i can't wait for some mark action but i too was hoping for some rhythm guitar! :(

creedsister 05-11-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Who are you anyway? How can you know all these sort of stuff?

oh shutup Lith, Get Real, Bro they wont tell you Jack,,,,, :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.