CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 10-13-2010 10:12 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Haha! Thanks :D

~Thought for today~

It seems like every time I leave this house I always hate it when I have to go back :(

:hugs: :laugh: my precious heart many, will make you feel that way, not just today but tommorow as well, :hugs: i was thinking about running off, WITH A STRANGE, Lonley Gutiar Man, :laugh: poor dude did,nt have the heart, :laugh: :laugh: WE Suffer Vilonce, And The Vilolent Taketh All That Is Pure Which Is The Kingdom Of God By Force, BUT WE OUR MORE THAN OVERCOMERS, BY JESUS, Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME, IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, My Julie Girl, many have not entered the statues of that rest, but trying to, so shake the dust IT WILL PRAISE THEE, we our the champions Of the Universe, And Go About Out Job And Excercise Our Faith And Spirtual Weapons Daily, Loves ya, my Julie Girl, :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 10-17-2010 06:23 PM

I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D

TrulyAmazing 10-18-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D

:laugh: yes indeed julie as long as it shows signs, of precious the Sustainer, a working my julie girl, its a wonderfull a life.....:rockon: no thats the only job right, now that does not require much traning, so your good, :hugs: sis loves ya....

bilal 10-21-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Good Luck with the Job... and not with the Murder :wtf: .

JulieCitySlicker 10-21-2010 01:52 PM

Thanks Bilal :D

TrulyAmazing 10-21-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Good Luck with the Job... and not with the Murder :wtf: .

:laugh: ....:hypno: ....:) oh mikey mikey ...kiefers Sutherland,s Lines, From The Lost Boys, oh mikey, in my head at the momeant, they gived old mikey a rough time, did,nd they, oh mikey Chinse Cusine will never be the same, i came to give you,s a break from chinse CUSINE, And Julies Recipies , my julie girl im kiding loves you Recipies ....:laugh: my precious hearts,

VJ Raven 10-22-2010 09:29 AM

Best of luck Julie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

Well, today, I'm being bad again... What else is new??? *EVIL GRIN* Mischief and chaos first thing in the morning means laughs throughout the entire day as far as I'm concerned... Teehee...

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2010 09:58 AM

:banana: we need those, MBS, :hypno: :peacelove :nut: upcoming shift changes, through out the weekend, see how it goes, In My Head, OHHHHHHHHH huney Pick A Better Dance Now, :roll: :peace be with us,

JulieCitySlicker 10-23-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
Best of luck Julie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

Well, today, I'm being bad again... What else is new??? *EVIL GRIN* Mischief and chaos first thing in the morning means laughs throughout the entire day as far as I'm concerned... Teehee...

~Thought for the day~

My sister and her hubby are fighting...again! He kicked her out too! Why can't they just get their heads out of their :moon2: :dunno:

TrulyAmazing 10-23-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

~Thought for the day~

My sister and her hubby are fighting...again! He kicked her out too! Why can't they just get their heads out of their :moon2: :dunno:

Love Must Be, In The Air, my next door Neighbours are at it again to, :roll: The Lord Gives Me Strengeth, With So Many distractions We Will Overcome, just a lovley young couple, i let,em be, and the dude, broke my pumpkin seedlings planter, they were afraid, did,nt know what da happend after i love,em so. i pray when they grow up they dont eat us, ~~My Thoughts Of The Day~~ So Forth IT HAPPEND, TO THE RIGHTFULL AND Dude, And So Forth It Happend To The Wicked Dudes For The Sake Of The THE RIGHTFULL, And Just, that about , ends any conversation so help me Lord, :roll: used often here, NO the fact is my JULIE girl If The Realised How Blessed They Were They Would No Longer B&&&itch, Thats Called The Moron Ediot Zone, That I dont Enter, THE LORD Has Mercy Upon Theme,

bilal 10-24-2010 03:07 PM

Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.

TrulyAmazing 10-24-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.

:laugh: :laugh: my skittles it changes, from day light to dark then, the mob call it till death due us part my friend, :laugh: serious man im not joking i,ve been in that siution i only shared with few friends, it was a trial and testimony PRAISE JESUS, i know excatley what your, talking about praise jesus, :) in more cheerfull news, skittles, i wanna color again damn it, That Was Fun, i kept everybodys stuff, i,d like to do some those children of the corn pics, .......:rockon: skettles dont wanna see u no where near one of those siutions, you know i,ll grab ya in jesus name and wont keep my silents, :hugs: in our history we,ve had many of those, in history, :) be well, pray for protection over all in jesus name, elevation,

JulieCitySlicker 10-26-2010 04:57 PM

So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!

TrulyAmazing 10-26-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!

They Love Those, Sirens dont they, those who laugh now my friend shall mourn later my saviour so pray for the ediots you,ll only feel worse if u dont, later on they will put the guilt trip on you, peace be with you in jesus name, my julie girl Everybody Sucketh Therefore We Sucketh, :hugs: :hugs:, sissy loves you, ............:rockon: loves ya my julie girl,

JulieCitySlicker 11-05-2010 05:33 PM

I paid the money yesterday so I can get my ged test scheduled for December. I should know what day I'll be testing soon :D