CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Update on Michael - "Love at first sight" (By Gloria) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10395)

The Lithium 01-29-2006 11:44 AM

Update on Michael - "Love at first sight" (By Gloria)

Michael's girlfriend posted this promising post over at ABB.net!

"Hello! I'm so happy to report that Michael is "creeping out of the woods!" He isn't out of the woods completely, but he is doing so much better! Today was a very good day! It all looks very promising from here. Thank God! And thank you all too for the wonderful prayers! I saw Michael today and he looked good. He's a fighter and he is healing well. His lung has gotten stronger. The doctors and nurses are absolutely amazing!

Mr. Tremonti is extremely grateful for all of the wonderful things you all have done. We are all very grateful! As you all well stated, Michael is a beautiful man. I knew that from the moment I met him. Both he and I were never believers of "Love At First Sight" until our first meeting and we've been inseperable ever since. He is by far, the most beautiful person I have ever known. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone or anything in my entire life. He is definitely my soulmate!

I'm so very happy to share this great news with each of you! Hug

Sincerely,

Gloria"

GregS 01-29-2006 11:57 AM

Re: Update on Michael - "Love at first sight" (By Gloria)

Thats awesome. Keep the news coming :D

Anna1011 01-29-2006 12:06 PM

awww thats so great to hear

Rawker 01-29-2006 12:09 PM

yeh i had read that over on abb.net about a week ago

Anna1011 01-29-2006 01:15 PM

i havent been over there for ages so havent been able to read more up to date news

crest tattoo 01-30-2006 01:50 PM

Gloria, thanks for taking the time to come here and keep us updated! Best of luck for all your love with Michael! You will have quite a story to tell someday to loved ones from all of this. Praise God!

RoffeDH 01-31-2006 03:21 AM

Thanks gloria... This is wonderfull news and I'm shure that the Tremonties are a bit more relaxed with this hole situation now... I wish them the best of luck!

RockGoddess 02-08-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

I'm shure that the Tremonties are a bit more relaxed with this hole situation now

lol

broken_wing 02-09-2006 04:29 PM

Glad to here that Michael is recovering nicely, what great news :)

Rocketqueen 02-10-2006 05:15 PM

Thats Awsome News!!!! Get YOUR ASS TO A SPEEDY RECOVERY Im Glad To Here!!!!!