CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any fans from MASS? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5219)

musicmind226 12-12-2003 08:07 PM

Any fans from MASS?

I was wonderinh if any people here live in mass? I live in the western part of the state.

Sheila63 12-14-2003 01:28 PM

Hi, musicmind226. ;) I don't live in MA but I don't live too far away. I live in the North/Central part of Connecticut. It's great to see another fan here on the bb from the Northeast.

Dogstar 12-14-2003 10:56 PM

I'm in Philly, but I'm a native Rhode Islander, so I'm not too far from you in spirit :p.

VoveoVoviVotum 01-09-2004 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
I was wonderinh if any people here live in mass? I live in the western part of the state.

I live in western Mass, too. :D

musicmind226 01-09-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoveoVoviVotum
I live in western Mass, too. :D

Cool, where abouts?

VoveoVoviVotum 01-09-2004 08:27 PM

Westfield, actually. How about you?

musicmind226 01-09-2004 08:35 PM

Wilbraham, it's a town right aside from springfeild. A really neat town actully. One side you have urban development like ultra suberbia, and another (where I live) your out on the booneis, lots of woods, little moutains, very nice.

VoveoVoviVotum 01-09-2004 08:40 PM

Sounds nice. Westfield's not that great--bad traffic, not much to look at, but a relatively low crime level, I guess. Springfield's about a half hour to forty five minute drive away, if even that much, so Wilbraham must be close, huh?

I'd assume by your nickname you... play an instrument, perhaps? How long have you been a Creed fan? I'm a Greenhorn to 'em, hope you're not disappointed.

musicmind226 01-09-2004 08:46 PM

I play guitar/bass.

I have been a fan for about 4 years.

VoveoVoviVotum 01-09-2004 10:13 PM

I play guitar. I suppose I can play bass, too, however, since it's the same string pattern and all. I do my best at singing. :D

I've been a Creed fan for about 4 months... lol. I got Weathered first, and then Human Clay and My Own Prison at the same time like, a couple days later.

Sheila63 01-10-2004 06:54 PM

Welcome to CreedFeed, VoveoVoviVotum.:newbie: It's great to see another New Englander here.:D

SleeplessAngel 01-27-2004 01:57 AM

I live in Maine, does that count??

njcreedite 01-27-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoveoVoviVotum
Sounds nice. Westfield's not that great--bad traffic, not much to look at, but a relatively low crime level, I guess. Springfield's about a half hour to forty five minute drive away, if even that much, so Wilbraham must be close, huh?

I'd assume by your nickname you... play an instrument, perhaps? How long have you been a Creed fan? I'm a Greenhorn to 'em, hope you're not disappointed.

I live in New Jersey..just outside of Philly...but my family lives in
Suffield Ct...just south of Springfield Mass. Just over the line. I graduated from Suffield High.. Cool to see all the New Englanders.. We should have a New England Meet and Greet...I'm up there visiting... (Oh and I used to live in Rhode Island..Rumford..and New Market New Hampshire.)

Sheila63 01-27-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessAngel
I live in Maine, does that count??

I love Maine, SleeplessAngel, especially the coast. :D I've had some great times there. My parents are originally from Prince Edward Island, Canada so I've seen alot of your great state.

Linda, I think a New England Meet and Greet is a cool idea. :)

SleeplessAngel 01-27-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I love Maine, SleeplessAngel, especially the coast. :D I've had some great times there. My parents are originally from Prince Edward Island, Canada so I've seen alot of your great state.

Linda, I think a New England Meet and Greet is a cool idea. :)

I don't like Maine, I miss the hot sun and beaches, and events like softball games for the WAWOF...fun memories :)

If you have a New England Meet and Greet, can I go? It'd be nice to spend time with some fellow Creed fans :D