CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

hayley 01-11-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
the pants with the dress over the top? don't really like that look too much......oh i'm going to cop it now. :)

:laugh: No no, not pants with a dress over top. (Yuck) By dress pants I mean a nice, smart, expensive, good quality pair of pants. 'Dress' is just a word to class it up. :p Men .... ;)

Quote:

great summer's day so i'm in some shorts and t-shirt and going swimming a little later!

You suck.

I'm wearing a pair of blue shorts (they are kinda like hot pants, but different material) and a white cami

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:laugh: No no, not pants with a dress over top. (Yuck) By dress pants I mean a nice, smart, expensive, good quality pair of pants. 'Dress' is just a word to class it up. :p Men .... ;)

You suck.

I'm wearing a pair of blue shorts (they are kinda like hot pants, but different material) and a white cami

Oh I'm sorry I am but a simple man who can only spend 15 minutes getting ready instead of two hours for my female friends! ;) BTW I'm glad cause I really don't like those pants with the dresses over the top. If you want to wear a dress then wear a dress not both. See this shows that men are just more logical! ;)

Ah what a hot day, must have got to about 35 today. Are you jealous? lol

The Lithium 01-11-2005 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Sounds very good to me. :D :D

:sex:

See, this is why I wanted you as my manager! ;)

Anna1011 01-11-2005 10:34 AM

nothing but a towel

The Lithium 01-11-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
nothing but a towel

Naughty!

Anna1011 01-11-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Naughty!

;)

hayley 01-11-2005 06:51 PM

Quote:

Oh I'm sorry I am but a simple man who can only spend 15 minutes getting ready instead of two hours for my female friends! ;) BTW I'm glad cause I really don't like those pants with the dresses over the top. If you want to wear a dress then wear a dress not both. See this shows that men are just more logical! ;)

LOL no I'm not a huge fan of the dress-over-pants either, I think it looks stupid. But, to each their own.

Quote:

Ah what a hot day, must have got to about 35 today. Are you jealous? lol

I'm becoming depressed. :eek: lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
See, this is why I wanted you as my manager! ;)

Hehe. Might aswell do my job! :Dlol

I'm wearing my denim mini with my black halter neck and studded belt

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 06:57 PM

I'm in cargos and a blue t-shirt but I need to buy new runners or cross-trainers as some call them. I've got this tiny little hole in the bottom of one.....

creedsister 01-11-2005 08:53 PM

Demon Hunter Tshirt Spider Web Shorts And My Daffy Duck Sleepers, :D Aussie Me Sorry About The Littlie Hole Probleam HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

creedsister 01-11-2005 08:54 PM

:o Lord I,ve been doing it all day, i meant slipers not sleepers :D

hayley 01-11-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

I'm in cargos and a blue t-shirt but I need to buy new runners or cross-trainers as some call them. I've got this tiny little hole in the bottom of one.....

Oh that's shocking. ;)

revisfoot 01-11-2005 09:33 PM

cargo pants and a white American Eagle sweater.

fluttergirl 01-11-2005 11:12 PM

my new AE jeans ( they actually fit! im so happy!), tee.....

hayley 01-12-2005 12:17 AM

I'm into my bikini this afternoon, I WENT FOR A SWIM!! I can't believe this actually happened (LOL Michael) ;) so now I'm just sitting here in my big beach towel .. :D

Dogstar 01-12-2005 01:38 AM

Black pajama pants and my Dust For Life baseball tee.