CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Audioslave heading for the studio!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6591)

Dogstar 05-28-2004 01:17 PM

YES! Timmy is the sh*t!!!!! He was awesome with RATM, too. I love him!

SCOTTSMYMAN 05-28-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
AAAWWWW!!!!!:)Gorgeous!
:note:She's going to chaaaange the woooorld:note:
Oh and I am just imagining her goin, :note:fill meeeeee fill me uuuup aaaagain:note:awwww!!! I'm gettin all clucky now! haha!

OHOH! And has anyone else here got the CD with the bonus FRENCH version of Cant Change Me on it? Yeh, he sings it in French! Oh man!!!

It's funny that you brought up ~The Hollow~ APC because that's her favorite song to sing!!! :laugh:

Sincirr 06-01-2004 08:42 PM

Hehe, one of mine too! Perhaps I should try it in the bath!

aussiecreeder 06-01-2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
It's funny that you brought up ~The Hollow~ APC because that's her favorite song to sing!!! :laugh:

somehow a young girl singing "The Hollow" is rather disturbing! ;)

Sincirr 06-01-2004 09:08 PM

haha...well I think is so adorable!! Imagine her singing Blue!!

Dogstar 06-01-2004 11:54 PM

Hahahah, or Thinking of You! :O

SCOTTSMYMAN 06-02-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
somehow a young girl singing "The Hollow" is rather disturbing! ;)

She's only 2 and she doesn't understand what any of the songs actually mean. If there's a bad word in a song , she won't sing it!! My ten year old is another story and she tries to get away with it. Her favorite songs are ~Orestes~ and ~3 Libras~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hahahah, or Thinking of You! :O

She doesn't sing that one (Thank God!!!)

Dogstar 06-02-2004 11:39 AM

Quote:

:D

aussiecreeder 06-02-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

She's only 2 and she doesn't understand what any of the songs actually mean. If there's a bad word in a song , she won't sing it!! My ten year old is another story and she tries to get away with it. Her favorite songs are ~Orestes~ and ~3 Libras~

i was only kidding around.....just don't let her near "ticks and leeches"! :D anyhow audioslave?

Dogstar 06-02-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

i was only kidding around.....just don't let her near "ticks and leeches"! :D anyhow audioslave?

Hahahahahahah! Or Prison Sex! :eek:

SCOTTSMYMAN 06-02-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

I know you were only kidding , i was just saying. No, she won't hear ~Ticks and Leeches ~ if I can help it. I usually only play APC in the car with them. That I can kind of get away with but when it comes to TOOL , I try really hard not to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hahahahahahah! Or Prison Sex!

Sara was in the car today and I forgot it was in the cd. She heard it but not Amanda , the one who would understand more and ask too many questions.

No back on subject. Did they say when the Audioslave cd might hit stores or did they just get into the studio??

aussiecreeder 06-02-2004 10:29 PM

hahahaha prison tex oh no almost as bad an influence as britney! :D

they didn't say when they thought it would be out but i'm thinking about november.

Dogstar 06-02-2004 10:30 PM

Not sure I recall hearing a date for it, just that they were headed to the studio.

Sincirr 06-03-2004 12:24 AM

Any news is good news...cept I am still saddened by the Cornell / Silver breakup :crying:

aussiecreeder 06-03-2004 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Any news is good news...cept I am still saddened by the Cornell / Silver breakup :crying:

yeah that came out of nowhere and the next thing we here he is re-married.......