CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 12-17-2006 12:42 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I wasted so much time in the early 90's going to poetry readings in coffee houses and pretending to enjoy it just to impress women:o It bores me silly!

ahhh, by the way, ahh...does poetry impresses women???... i mean, does it!!.... although Ana has denied that but she also confessed she aint, well, normal..... hehehe...... so ??.. i can work out some poetry if i try ....but does it works??

eusebioCBR 12-17-2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
ahhh, by the way, ahh...does poetry impresses women???... i mean, does it!!.... although Ana has denied that but she also confessed she aint, well, normal..... hehehe...... so ??.. i can work out some poetry if i try ....but does it works??

It worked a few times. I also had the black leather jacket, loner on a dangerous motorcycle image going on, well still do but I don't go to coffee houses anymore. They're too trendy.

Ana4Stapp 12-17-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

It worked a few times. I also had the black leather jacket, loner on a dangerous motorcycle image going on, well still do but I don't go to coffee houses anymore. They're too trendy.

Well...the black leather jacket could impress me more...:naughty: :D

Ana4Stapp 12-17-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

You know im not normal..you know Bilal...but not all poetry is bad. of course not..but I prefer for example discuss about politics...(like of course all of you here (especially Chase:D ) already know...hehe

bilal 12-18-2006 03:26 PM

^^^ hmmm..... thanks for the valuable feedback Ana and Eusebi0....

ok

black leather jacket

hmmmm....... ok...

a motor cycle..... hmmm....naaaa, mom would care less if i dont return home then to leave home on a motorcycle....ok

write some poetry.... ok

what else, yeh, a decision between poetry or politics to begin with....hmmm...

sweet :D

GrafiTTied 12-19-2006 06:07 AM

i think poetry would impress me anyday......or maybe its because the politics in India has digusted me so much id rather stay away from it as far as possible.................But then the black leather jacket and motorcycle is always a sure winner!

HeavensOnFire 12-19-2006 09:31 PM

;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
i think poetry would impress me anyday......or maybe its because the politics in India has digusted me so much id rather stay away from it as far as possible.................But then the black leather jacket and motorcycle is always a sure winner!

DAMN STRAIGHT !!!! ITS ALWAYS A WINNER, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,

Dogstar 12-19-2006 11:45 PM

Poetry :thumbsup:

HeavensOnFire 12-20-2006 12:38 AM

:thumbsup: : :) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Poetry :thumbsup:

Dogstar 12-20-2006 01:09 AM

:nod:

bilal 12-20-2006 01:40 PM

i saw a blind man today, he was a begger...... his eyes were like marbles, blue but defected.... all dull and faded..... all in rags and musn't have washed his face for days, as it appeared so... i was just looking at him and he suddenly stated to smile, duno at what, must be someting in his head, .... but that was perhaps the most true smile i have ever seen, it was not faked, it was not at someone, or for someone, it was just there for no reason ..... duno

eusebioCBR 12-21-2006 06:13 AM

anything that vibrates will bring so much joy to office parties:laugh:

bilal 12-21-2006 01:25 PM

i dont like brownies..... they are just like ordinary cakes but they are brown..... and they dont taste any better too.. but still, every one wants a brownie.... i mean, why not get something else, something better, brownie sucks... its brown and we call it brownie.... see ,the name sucks too..... but still. ..duh, there are lot of things that are red or yellow, they arnt called like that, lot of other stuff are brown, chocolates are brown, but they are OK... .cause they are brown and are not called brownie or something like that..... see, this forum is brown too......

eusebioCBR 12-21-2006 02:13 PM

^what about the orange, man?:smokin:

bilal 12-21-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

^what about the orange, man?:smokin:

dieyam! .... thats true!!!!....but that wont make me feel any sympathy for a brownie....... i am blind with hatred..... my blood is stinged with rage..... no more BROWNIESSSSSSSS !!!!! :mad1: