CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

DangerousDan85 12-22-2003 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
:wtf:

it's a 50 Cent song that was on the radio, the lyrics made me laugh

JenRN 12-22-2003 11:06 PM

I hope I don't have to take care of the heart surgeon that is now a patient on my floor tommarow. I guess I better get my butt to bed hugh? :(

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-23-2003 10:37 AM

Well, guys haven't been on in a couple of days because I felt like I was dieing! :sick: It started Saturday night and I've been coughing up a lung ever since! I am feeling alot better today so, I just wanted to come on and say "Hello" . Anyways, I'm all done wrapping xmas presents and ready for the holidays!

GeeK_2004 12-23-2003 12:31 PM

my f***ing hear is stoped up.....

JulieCitySlicker 12-23-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, guys haven't been on in a couple of days because I felt like I was dieing! :sick: It started Saturday night and I've been coughing up a lung ever since! I am feeling alot better today so, I just wanted to come on and say "Hello" . Anyways, I'm all done wrapping xmas presents and ready for the holidays!

I've been sick to Kris :( Its no fun :thud:

TeriB19 12-23-2003 09:49 PM

:hugs: I'm sorry you guys are feeling bad. Hopefully Santa will bring you all some good health for Christmas.

Tonight we had our neighborhood Polyanna party at my neighbor's house! Santa came and brought a little gift for each kid, they each got to sit on his lap and talk to him, we got a great group shot of all the kids with him inside the house and out on the fire truck. We had a pizza party and tons of fun tonight.

JulieCitySlicker 12-23-2003 10:26 PM

Sounds like fun Teri :D

I hope I feel better for Christmas :thud: I havn't been this bad for a long time. Everytime I think I'm feeling better, we go somewhere and I get worse from being in the cold air :(

JenRN 12-23-2003 10:39 PM

I hope my long trip will be safe and uneventful to Pa Christmas eve, it is 8 hours long!

TeriB19 12-23-2003 11:04 PM

Jen have a safe trip!!!

Sheila63 12-24-2003 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Sounds like fun Teri :D

I hope I feel better for Christmas :thud: I havn't been this bad for a long time. Everytime I think I'm feeling better, we go somewhere and I get worse from being in the cold air :(

I can relate, Julie. I haven't been here as much the last day or two because I'm still not feeling well. Especially after being at work the last couple of days all I want to do is sleep.:thud: Now, here I am wide awake and can't sleep at 3:30 am!! :mad: I hope everyone who's not feeling well feels better soon.:hugs:

Jen, I wish you a safe trip to PA and enjoy the time with your family.:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 12-24-2003 03:53 PM

Gotta go and do a quick glance and make sure I'm not forgetting anything for the trip ;)
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

GoodGodGirl23 12-25-2003 07:54 PM

Time to stuff the Turkey..... :)

JulieCitySlicker 12-25-2003 11:18 PM

I got a bunch of stuff for Christmas I got a stainless steel peppermill, a very pretty cross necklace with matching earrings, a sunflower rug with matching placemats, one of those italian charm bracelets some coca cola collettibles, and a few other things :D

GoodGodGirl23 12-25-2003 11:46 PM

Kewlies Julie!! :) :dancing: :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 12-25-2003 11:47 PM

I think I'm gonna head to bed :tired: :goodnight