CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Relearn Love ~ Scott is Back!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7154)

aussiecreeder 08-01-2004 10:48 PM

wonder if stapp will ever go the "supergroup direction down the track?

Julbright 08-02-2004 11:11 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Just proves he is awesome no matter what - I miss him and want him back !

theory 08-02-2004 12:38 PM

where can i listen to it. I dont have aol so I cant just type the keyword in. I'd like to receive a pm...hint hint...hah.
I hope Stapps stuff is as good or better than Alter Bridge stuff. Cause that stuff is good. I mean i wanna be friends with it. (that last part was for any anchorman fans.)

cariocawlad 08-02-2004 12:39 PM

Phill Collins, Peter Gabriel...there are too many artists that was in a great band in the past and when break up, they became superstars. I think Stapp has the talent to do the same! He is a great singer and songwriter, his charisma is really bright and he is very creative.

I just can wait for his solo stuff!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 08-02-2004 05:22 PM

Great song guys. I've been listening to it like nonstop......well, I did stop it when I went to bed, and when I listened to metalingus.....which after I listened to I put it back on Scott. I've had it blasting so it can be heard all through the house. Scott, you're great!

Shadow 08-02-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theory
I hope Stapps stuff is as good or better than Alter Bridge stuff.

It is so much better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
Phill Collins, Peter Gabriel...there are too many artists that was in a great band in the past and when break up, they became superstars.

Good point. I love Phil Collins. He's still creating great music.

cyberman981 08-02-2004 09:22 PM

can i get a pm to listen to the new song, please please

thanks

cyberman

TeriB19 08-02-2004 10:06 PM

How about introductions first, cyberman?

Xterminator27 08-02-2004 10:13 PM

hey actually could someone pass Me a link or PM to the song? Im really curious to see what scotts been up to

foamy 08-02-2004 10:14 PM

Hi! I have been viewing for quite a while & would like to see if I can get a pm to listen to Scott's new song. I am so excited to hear it! (No aol....) :o

Thanks

Xterminator27 08-02-2004 10:15 PM

Illwillpress is a talentless hack,

Xterminator27 08-02-2004 10:29 PM

ANYWAYS thanks to my super-secret-high-authority-special connections i heard it

and it sucks

Shadow 08-02-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
I mean its odd because i listen to creed so much and its the same guy yet its not creed at all, not even close, its more like a Celine Dion type song, and it wasnt bad near the end. I must say i like AB more, but it wasnt as bad as expected

plus usually he dosnt sing that way so its kinda different

Just remember that this song is on the Passion of the Christ CD. So, it might not be what we are used to from Scott.

I can't stop listening to it. I love it. I think Scott sounds great. I never even thought of Creed when I listened to it the first few times.

jurquiza 08-02-2004 11:08 PM

I honestly don't know what to think of it...........i just don't know

Torn Signs 08-02-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Is he going to join up with The Tea Party for good? I know he's working on a solo album, but with a good singer like Stapp I would imagine there are bands looking for a singer.

There may be just that, but Stapp may not really want to join up in another band. Maybe the reason he had issues with the others at the end of Creed was because he wanted to be an individual and go his own way w/o having to have everyone crowd him with the money, lyrics, and musical stress. By being on his own he gets more say on where he feels he wants to go with his voice. I love the song. He's back and I adore it. I especially love the meaning behind it and who it is written about. Many other things can be looked at about it to. Great song. Hope the rest is as great. But of course, with Stapp, it should be. Alter Bridge wants to go on w/o being called Creed so Stapp should be able to go on with his career w/o being labeled as the ex-singer of Creed and as a superstar of his own will. :o