CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   to get to know a fellow creeder thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8219)

aussiecreeder 12-16-2004 07:31 PM

to get to know a fellow creeder thread

okay this is kind of simple (i hope). basically someone for 2 to 3 days will be bombarded with questions and they'll answer them to their best of their ability. they don't have to answer them but basically anything goes within reason. after 2 or 3 days that person will then choose someone else to answer questions. i guess i may as well be the first person to start shooting......

Xterminator27 12-16-2004 08:32 PM

Whats your credit card number and password?

JulieCitySlicker 12-16-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx password keepdreaminyoudumbcanadian ;)

creedsister 12-16-2004 10:40 PM

:roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by King X

ok Forgot my pass word i dont have credit cards and no the above is not my real one But Hey X I Will Be Happy To Pm You My SSN....

Higher_Desire 12-16-2004 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx password keepdreaminyoudumbcanadian ;)

LOL.

My credit card number is 7. It's a Misa Credit Card. My password is canadasucksofftheeconomymorethanyourmomsuckedmeoff lastnight. :D

H-D :xmas:

TeriB19 12-16-2004 10:44 PM

LMAO @ Julie & Colin!!!!

aussiecreeder 12-16-2004 11:28 PM

you guys can have my credit card number when hell freezes over......:)

anyone with any real questions? anyone want to bribe me to be the next person?

creedsister 12-17-2004 02:41 PM

Ok, Whats Your Skin Type?~~Normal Oily Dry Or Combanation. :D

Trimontana 12-17-2004 02:51 PM

Ok.....mine it`s very personal....how many times a week you masturbate yourself????? if you do of course?????? sorry if you donīt want to answer this one i will understand :D

creedsister 12-17-2004 09:19 PM

:roll: Ok I will Go First :D Everytime I See One Of Theses,>>>> :chair: WhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

aussiecreeder 12-17-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Ok.....mine it`s very personal....how many times a week you masturbate yourself????? if you do of course?????? sorry if you donīt want to answer this one i will understand :D

uh i ain't going near that one......sister i'ld say my skin would be normal. perhaps you guys may want to start with things like age, what i do for a living, sporting teams i follow etc.

TeriB19 12-17-2004 10:45 PM

Boxers or briefs?

Alter Shredder 12-17-2004 11:35 PM

boxers

hayley 12-18-2004 02:08 AM

Oooh, interesting thread. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
perhaps you guys may want to start with things like age, what i do for a living, sporting teams i follow etc.

Aha there we go, answer me those questios, apart from I already know your age, 22 right? :D

1. What are your favourite Pearl Jam songs?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What sports teams do you follow? (Oh wait, I already know that one too, the mighty All Blacks) ;)

aussiecreeder 12-18-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oooh, interesting thread. :D

Aha there we go, answer me those questios, apart from I already know your age, 22 right? :D

1. What are your favourite Pearl Jam songs?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What sports teams do you follow? (Oh wait, I already know that one too, the mighty All Blacks) ;)

yep being 22 since august and my fav pj songs would be black, go, nothingman, present tense, light years, i am mine and man of the hour. (basically i've tried to pick my fav song throughout the albums).
well i'm a student and nearing completion of a business degree (as i started a bit later cause i did a diploma after high school in human resource practice) and i work part-time at pizza hut to pay the bills.
all blacks? *pukes" lol my fav spectator sport is australian rules football (greatest game on earth) and i follow the essendon bombers who are based in the state of victoria which just so happens to be where melbourne is). other fav teams are the australian cricket team, ferrari in F1 and arsenal in the premier league.