CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Chris Daughtry (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10954)

crest tattoo 05-13-2006 09:28 AM

Re: Chris Daughtry

He rocked Queen though! I hope he does what Bo did and sticks with his former band!

GregS 05-13-2006 10:27 AM

Yeah he was awesome at Queen

metalchris25 05-15-2006 12:56 AM

I Just saw him on the fox reality channel, and he said he is not accepting any offer but he does want fuel to write on his solo album.

GrafiTTied 05-15-2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
He rocked Queen though! I hope he does what Bo did and sticks with his former band!

I think he has left his former band and planning to go solo

The Lithium 05-15-2006 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
He should have won it. I could care less now who wins:(

It's a good thing he didn't win. If he had his contract would have made him stay with Idol and release an solo album. Now that he's free from Idol he can join Fuel, which I hope he does!

The only thing standing in his way is that his long time favorit band Suger Ray are also interested in him and wants him to join. We'll see what he does, but I know one thing for sure! Look at all the good songs he has sung and how he completely rocked them all! Examples:

I Dare You - Shinedown
What If - Creed
Hemorrage (In My Hands) - Fuel
I Walk The Line - Live
Broken - Seether

Rocketqueen 05-15-2006 10:23 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :hugs: :hugs: those are good song hugsssssssss :D Sebastian i hope he ends up wit sugar Ray

The Lithium 05-15-2006 10:56 AM

Nah, I'm a much bigger fan of Fuel!

Rocketqueen 05-15-2006 12:48 PM

yes me too LITHUM :D i do believe it was fuels Hemoriage In my Hands That Reminded Me In Life i wanted to get so far away :D so far away so yes im a bigger fuel fan k but with chris being so talented
:) I THOUGHT THEY HE MAY BE ABLE TO INSPIRE SOME FOR SUGAR RAY!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GregS 05-15-2006 01:10 PM

If he joins Fuel.. great.
If he doesnt.. no big loss.. his solo album will be awesome.. better than Stapps for sure.

Rocketqueen 05-15-2006 02:03 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
If he doesnt.. no big loss.. his solo album will be awesome.. better than Stapps for sure.

Your Like So Lucky Im In A Okish Mood :D i,ll look over ya today :D

The Lithium 05-15-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS

Yeah, problalby... I hope so. If he doesn't join Fuel and doesn't join Sugar Ray I think an solo album by this guy could be quite interesting. He's the only Idol-artist I'm interested in :D

metalchris25 05-15-2006 07:29 PM

He already said he was NOT going to join any band as I said earlier.^^^^^^^^

crest tattoo 05-15-2006 07:44 PM

You are a Christ expert? I am not saying that sarcastically. I am really asking???

metalchris25 05-15-2006 07:52 PM

Nope. Just sayin what I saw with my own eye.

The Lithium 05-16-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
He already said he was NOT going to join any band as I said earlier.^^^^^^^^

Seems he has changed his mind then... Check out www.mrdaughtry.com. In the most recent interviews he says he really doesn't know what to do and he'll have to think about what's best for him and his family. Also he can't sign with anyone else before august, when his contract with AI ends. Fuel's offer is the opportunity of a life time! I'd take it!