CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Care Packages for our soldiers overseas (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7319)

TeriB19 08-31-2004 10:21 PM

Care Packages for our soldiers overseas

Yes, I am championing the cause for our men and women overseas. Anyone interested in contributing any items those folks may need can check out this website:

Carepackages

I will gladly collect things to be sent overseas, since the proper forms need to be filled out for customs. If anyone is interested, please PM me for more details.

****No Gatorade is needed at this time. Stay tuned.

JulieCitySlicker 09-01-2004 12:04 AM

Not all Americans are wealthy X, take me for instance ;) :rolleyes:

RMadd 09-01-2004 01:22 AM

i'm guessing X made some anti-American comment that got deleted?

JulieCitySlicker 09-01-2004 11:59 AM

Yep! He did Bearfan :wtf:

RMadd 09-01-2004 12:12 PM

wow, whoda thunk?

Dogstar 09-01-2004 02:45 PM

Thanks so much for the info, Teri...I'll be getting a package together for sure.

Xterminator27 09-01-2004 03:58 PM

YOU CAN DELETE MY POSTS TERI!! BUT YOU CAN NEVER DELETE THE TRUTH!!!!!

For teh 3rd time all i said was

Mayby we should be giving stuff to starving and dieing children out in 3rd world countries who need these things to live their horrible suffering lives instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

PS how the FUCK is this Anti-American?? Whoever thinks that is a DUMBASS it has nothing to do with america but our world in general

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS

JulieCitySlicker 09-01-2004 06:49 PM

Dang! Who wizzed in your cherrios X :wtf:
maybe you should switch to Wheaties ;)

Xterminator27 09-01-2004 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Dang! Who wizzed in your cherrios X :wtf:
maybe you should switch to Wheaties ;)

Ahahahahhahahahaha

TeriB19 09-01-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27

instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

PS how the FUCK is this Anti-American?? Whoever thinks that is a DUMBASS it has nothing to do with america but our world in general

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS

Excuse me, you 15 year old who has much to learn about the world, but my husband is currently serving in Kuwait and will be stationed over there for the next 6-9 months, and trust me when I tell you, he's NOT a wealthy man who doesn't need things. They aren't serving them lobster dinners, nor are we here at HOME eating lobster dinners. I started this thread because several people had shown interest in sending care packages overseas to our loved ones who are away from their families, and you've completely made a mockery of it. If you don't agree with this thread, don't post in it or put me on your ingnore list, but I won't sit here and watch you disrespect me, my husband or the other soldiers and sailors who are serving over there. I'm not fucking around with you on this one X.

Dogstar 09-01-2004 08:03 PM

X- do me a favor and REFRAIN from insulting the men and women who are serving overseas and the people of this board with your misguided and misinformed bullshit. You have a lot to learn.

Xterminator27 09-01-2004 08:18 PM

when i say wealthy i mean in comparison to the families in 3rd world countries who make 2 bucks a day in sweatshops making our sneakers and our products

Do they want to be there? no
do they have a choice? no

Dogstar 09-01-2004 08:24 PM

Regardless, it has nothing to do with what Teri was trying to do. Knock if off. You are coming dangerously close to getting banned.

Xterminator27 09-01-2004 08:29 PM

by the way, i have no idea what soever where you peopel are getting this

"insult your solders from"

in my first post all i clearly said was.

"why dont we send items like these to people in 3rd world countries who are starving?"

not

"fuck the solders, fuck your friends, the 3rd world people are better, give them your shit"

All of a sudden you take a suggestion of intrest for a greater need, and somehow manage to transform it into a flaming war about country pride the means/respect of oversea men/brothers/familiy who are away, while also throwing in a bit of country insulting and personal insulting.

be proud guys, be very proud

Anyways thats the final note on defiendding my means, let us end the flamming war before it gets out of hand like that time everyone went spaz on me 2 or so years ago =P

Oh and if your going to ban me, you might aswell ban yourself and teri, because you know what they say....

It takes one person to start a fire, but several to keep it burning :cool:

TeriB19 09-01-2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

How about you give care packages to some of teh million or so starving and suffering children in the 3rd world countries instead of giving it to the weathly american solders who dont really need it anyways

Your first moronic post in this thread. You make generalizations regarding things about which you obviously know nothing.

Quote:

Mayby we should be giving stuff to starving and dieing children out in 3rd world countries who need these things to live their horrible suffering lives instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

Your 3rd moronic post, again, generalizing all members of the American military as wealthy. Again, you've got a lot to learn.

Quote:

Exactly who were you calling a pig? The wealthy American service men and women??

Here's the deal X. I saw that you posted your own thread about sending care packages to needy 3rd world countries. I hope millions of people send you much needed items. I'm not trying to save the world, I'm just attempting to make life a little more comfortable for my husband and his fellow sailors. You go save the world in your own thread and leave mine alone. This will be your last warning. Shut up and get out of this thread if you don't have anything worthwhile to say.