CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If there was a b.marshal reunion why cant there be a creed one?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10980)

geletmote 05-19-2006 04:35 AM

If there was a b.marshal reunion why cant there be a creed one??

If there was a b.marshal reunion why cant there be a creed one??

bilal 05-19-2006 05:38 AM

Re: If there was a b.marshal reunion why cant there be a creed one??

brain was expelled due to his problems with stapp.............. stapp gone....came brian back with his old buddies.......... know...stapp has got problems with all tremonti, phillips, and b. marshall............ so i guess if u kick out all these three.....there would be left nothing for stapp to join......the only possibility left is of Myles and stapp forming a band together.................but i dont see that quite happin............damn.

metalchris25 05-19-2006 11:18 AM

maybe in about 20 years we'll see em again

Agent D 05-19-2006 12:38 PM

Dude, Creed is over. Get over it.

metalchris25 05-19-2006 01:36 PM

spidey on a conveyor belt! sweet!^

RoffeDH 05-20-2006 04:58 PM

Creed is over, but fact is fact, so was Black Sabbath... But hey, if Stapp would change his ways etc. then there MIGHT be a chans for a reunion to a CD of songs never recorded... But hey, that'll probly not happen...

MackaN 05-21-2006 11:50 AM

Fuck no that Creed ever will be a band again. Tremonti has described the time in Creed as a complete nightmare. Sounds promising.

Stapp will never change his ways. He's a complete jackass and he doesn't deserve a bit of success.

RoffeDH 05-21-2006 03:55 PM

Never say never, but don't hold your breath... As the sandwich said, Tremo hated the time in Creed... But there is a small chanse you know, since people do change, I mean Pink Floyd did a reunion, just for a night but still... Same could happen to Creed...

Lunar Shadow 05-22-2006 06:14 PM

don't forget the eagles too

but Tremo said one of the reasons that AB left Wind Up was to dispell any rumours or hopes of a reunion.

HuMaN~ClAy 05-23-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
don't forget the eagles too

but Tremo said one of the reasons that AB left Wind Up was to dispell any rumours or hopes of a reunion.

exactly... there's just not gonna b a reunion.

Yes, there have been a couple reunions in the past, but my god they are soooo out numbered by bands that have never reunited.

if Creed ever reunites then call me a monkey's uncle cus i really don't see it happening. in fact, i'd like to bet a large sum of money on it, if i had a large sum of money, i just think it's that unlikely.

RoffeDH 05-23-2006 01:18 PM

I agree, I don't see it comming, BUT facts are facts and big bands have reunited before. Even just for a one night consert. So it's a possibility that there will be one. Highly unlikly one, but there is one... But don't hold your breath.

And one thing, I don't want to see Creed reunited, I just don't, I love AB and wouldn't trade it for Creed...

bilal 05-23-2006 02:06 PM

^ same here.................. i also dont wana guys come together again....i mean...would'nt it be unfair to Myles.........i appreciate tremonti for not performing Creed songs...though they are amazing songs....but Tremonti said that it will be unjustice both to Myles and Stapp..........

Finaldecision 05-24-2006 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Never say never, but don't hold your breath... As the sandwich said, Tremo hated the time in Creed... But there is a small chanse you know, since people do change, I mean Pink Floyd did a reunion, just for a night but still... Same could happen to Creed...

Tremonti didn't hate the whole time with Creed. In the beginning he really liked it. I think it got really worse in the time of Weathered Tour for him.

metalchris25 05-24-2006 07:51 AM

It'll never happen. accept it.

but, i never thought i would see the day that GNR came back either, though without Slash, ....

bilal 05-24-2006 08:48 AM

^ yeh...ur right..........but we cant actually say its the re-union of guns n' roses......i mean.......what would be creeed without MArk Tremonti...............or even scott phillips.....but yeh.........may be it would be OK if all the guys are like 50 + years old and they do some shows ...not a ful scale re-union.......but hey ....any thing could happpen