CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Prayers Needed For The Phillip's (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3544)

Skipper 06-25-2003 08:01 PM

Prayers Needed For The Phillip's

April Phillip's blood pressure is sky rocketing. They may have to deliver the baby (girl) as early as tomorrow. As some of you know, the date of the birth was scheduled for the 18th of July.

Please keep all three in your prayers tonight.

We are all anxious to meet little C.J.P (due to privacy, will only say the initials), but we all want everyone to be safe and healthy.

As usual, I would appreciate this information staying only at this board.

Thank you.

...I will do my best to keep all informed in this thread. :)

hotforscott 06-25-2003 08:12 PM

Thank you so much for the news. I am so sorry to hear that and she will most definitly be in my prayers, as well as Flip and the little one. I will pray for her right now.

Carrie

JenRN 06-25-2003 08:24 PM

They will be in my prayers for sure. I know how hard it must be for them to go through this, I have faith that it will be OK. They seem like such great people:angel:

TremontiPRS17 06-25-2003 08:28 PM

Mark buddy......wheres the little Tremonti babies.....naw Im kidding ...My prayers go out to Flip and his wife and the new litle drummer

Sheila63 06-25-2003 08:45 PM

April, Flip and their little one will all be in my thoughts and prayers. :angel: Thanks for the news, Skipper. I totally believe in the power of prayer.

cjme 06-25-2003 09:01 PM

My prayers are with the family and the little baby...God bless the little one and help her get here safe and healthy.

njcreedite 06-25-2003 09:11 PM

Having a baby can be scary enough without complications...
I'm sure the angels have heard tons of prayers for the Phillips' by now, but I will gladly add mine to the list.
Linda
:angel:

TeriB19 06-25-2003 09:22 PM

Skipper, thanks for keeping us updated. We will all be praying for them for the safe delivery of the baby and for April's health and Flip's peace of mind through this time.

Moonshine 06-25-2003 09:26 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with them.

If this is any comfort, a woman I work with recently went through the same thing. Her blood pressure went high and they couldn't control it. They delivered her daughter almost a month early. Fortunately, everyone is doing great.

If they can't control the blood pressure, it is best for April and they baby not to wait until it becomes an emergency situation. Let's all send out positive thoughts that they will be fine.

benkenobi 06-26-2003 12:03 AM

I pray everything turns out ok.

Dogstar 06-26-2003 12:21 AM

Skipper, thank you for the update. They definitely will be in my prayers! :hugs:

Marty 06-26-2003 12:37 AM

Thanks for the update, I'll pray for them!
________
Medical Marijuana Tracker

VillageWolf 06-26-2003 12:47 AM

Prayers and *hugs* for the Flipsters!

Solidus Ardet 06-26-2003 01:52 AM

There's no way that baby is going to come out anyway but beautiful and healthy.

Flip's too cool.

I know April and the little one are going to come through, strong and healthy.

....but just in case...

*pray, pray, pray*

hayley 06-26-2003 04:16 AM

Oh gosh that is awful news, God bless them all, I hope they are okay. :(