CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 01-24-2005 11:20 PM

Hi Donna! I hope you have a great time at the concert :) I've seen them in concert before to!

I'm friggen tired,going to go to bed :goodnight

aussiecreeder 01-24-2005 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yup, feel the same way. Take one day at a time!

Today I am going to see Third Day in concert. I'm pretty excited cos they are just huge. :bounce:

third day? are they playing in melbourne? i had no idea they were playing down here....... :(

Sincirr 01-25-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
third day? are they playing in melbourne? i had no idea they were playing down here....... :(

I dont know about melbourne at all but they are doing 2 shows in sydney! I am rather shocked myself.

aussiecreeder 01-25-2005 12:09 AM

I'm surprised they are in Australia at all, I really want to go but I finally got the power window fixed in my car and its costing me $200. :mad:

Anna1011 01-25-2005 10:05 AM

im going out mountain boarding tomorrow. :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-25-2005 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
im going out mountain boarding tomorrow. :D

Mountain boarding huh? Your braver than I am ;)

I need to go out to ghetto mart today,oh what fun :rolleyes:

Anna1011 01-25-2005 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Mountain boarding huh? Your braver than I am ;)

I need to go out to ghetto mart today,oh what fun :rolleyes:

yeh my brother inlaw is coming down and we go mountain boarding alot its a laugh, come back with lots of cuts and bruises tho :)

aussiecreeder 01-25-2005 07:35 PM

mountain boarding? is that snow-boarding without the snow? :confused:

Dogstar 01-26-2005 12:52 AM

I love Pearl Jam :D

aussiecreeder 01-26-2005 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I love Pearl Jam :D

oh for saying that i could kiss you! :laugh:

please pj come to aus on your next tour.....pppplllleeeasseee! :)

Dogstar 01-26-2005 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh for saying that i could kiss you! :laugh:

please pj come to aus on your next tour.....pppplllleeeasseee! :)

LOL, I'm jamming to Binaural. I know this one doesn't get much credit, but I love this fricken album. And I hope they come your way, hide.

aussiecreeder 01-26-2005 01:04 AM

that IMO is their weakest album but most bands have not created an album as good as pj's worst. the production on that album from tchad blake is poor but songs like "light years" and "nothing as it seems" are top notch. they were the first bad i saw and i don't know if that is such a good thing. every bad i see will be compared to that experience and i doubt if anyone will surpass it.

Dogstar 01-26-2005 01:08 AM

I don't know if it's their weakest, but I really like it. I listen to it a lot. The one I listen to least is Riot Act, but that's right now. I always go in spurts with PJ, LOL...Vitalogy is my favorite! Nothing As It Seems is my favorite song on Binaural.

Wow, that was the first band you ever saw??? Lucky you!

aussiecreeder 01-26-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I don't know if it's their weakest, but I really like it. I listen to it a lot. The one I listen to least is Riot Act, but that's right now. I always go in spurts with PJ, LOL...Vitalogy is my favorite! Nothing As It Seems is my favorite song on Binaural.

Wow, that was the first band you ever saw??? Lucky you!

yeah my first gig was when they came out here i think 2 years ago now. his voice is at least as good live as in the studio and eddie is a funny guy. he made this funny joke about george bush and our prime minister (that would be john howard) that had everyone in stitches. my fav pj albums would be vs, no code and yield. their last two albums are their weakest IMO......

Dogstar 01-26-2005 01:15 AM

OMG, I love No Code, too. And right on about Eddie. He always represents well. He is never off. It's amazing. It must be all that wine he sips, hehe. I have sung in weddings, and I always take a little nip just to relax the muscles a bit. Helps open up the vocal cords ;).