CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 03-29-2004 07:25 AM

ok well it sounds like a lot to ponder.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-29-2004 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
WOO HOO!!!!! Linda an I are going to see Metallica and Godsmack in Norfolk at the end of April, good seat too! :D :D :jam: :jam:

That's awesome Jen. I hope you and Linda have a great time.With great seats to boot!!! :jam: :rockon:

I guess Linda got tired of waiting for them to come here. They never posted what dates they would be playing in our area. I wonder if they ever did!!???

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 10:43 PM

Ok!
My brother got home about 3 oclock and we talked about everything and he made some phone calls to all of the people involved in this situation with the house and everything. I guess this guy says that he isn't gay and Ben says he isn't gay to, and he talked to another one of their friends, and to Ben's mom. So we have a meeting schedulled for 9 oclock tomorrow night so everyone can discuss their concerns on everything! My brother wrote up a contract that any of these new people have to follow! He pretty much is giving everyone a 30 day probation period before we make an official occupancy contract, just to see if everyone works out first untill we officially make any descisions about who stays! My brother hasn't seen Ben's friend yet, so he will see him tomorrow and he can decide for himself what he thinks.But nothing is set in stone yet!

hayley 03-30-2004 01:30 AM

Oooh, this is interesting. (And scary at the same time!) Good luck with the meeting, Julie! And make sure you tell us how it goes, I wish I could be there with you :hugs:

JenRN 03-30-2004 08:12 AM

I went and saw the cherry blossoms in DC yesterday. REALLY PRETTY!!! I don't know if anyone has seen them before but I try to go every year. It is nice, you feel like you are walking under a canopy of pink flowers. It turned out to be a sunny day. I went to Chinatown afterwards, REALLY COOL! :D Had some great food and went to a cafe for coffee.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-30-2004 08:34 AM

I have a Cherry blossom tree in my front yard! It's so BEAUTIFUL every spring. it hasn't even began to bloom yet. I'm hoping it will soon so my mother-in-law can see it. She and my sister-in-law are coming to visit at the end of April and i don't think they have seen it. Sounds like you had a great day yesterday ,Jen

Dogstar 03-30-2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I went and saw the cherry blossoms in DC yesterday. REALLY PRETTY!!! I don't know if anyone has seen them before but I try to go every year. It is nice, you feel like you are walking under a canopy of pink flowers. It turned out to be a sunny day. I went to Chinatown afterwards, REALLY COOL! :D Had some great food and went to a cafe for coffee.

Ohhhh, you lucky girl. I have been there during the blossoming. It's stunning. Beyond words on a sunny day. I'm glad you got to enjoy that, Jen.

Sincirr 03-30-2004 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ok!
My brother got home about 3 oclock and we talked about everything and he made some phone calls to all of the people involved in this situation with the house and everything. I guess this guy says that he isn't gay and Ben says he isn't gay to, and he talked to another one of their friends, and to Ben's mom. So we have a meeting schedulled for 9 oclock tomorrow night so everyone can discuss their concerns on everything! My brother wrote up a contract that any of these new people have to follow! He pretty much is giving everyone a 30 day probation period before we make an official occupancy contract, just to see if everyone works out first untill we officially make any descisions about who stays! My brother hasn't seen Ben's friend yet, so he will see him tomorrow and he can decide for himself what he thinks.But nothing is set in stone yet!

well alright, but make sure your brother bears in mind that he wont be living there and you will! So he will have your best interests at heart.

RMadd 03-30-2004 09:31 PM

still putting off studying... maybe in awhile, b/c I'm getting bored here....

RMadd 03-30-2004 09:32 PM

hope your situation works out Julie!

RMadd 03-30-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I have a Cherry blossom tree in my front yard!

cool stuff... i was at home last week, just when all the Bradford pear trees began flowering.... really cool stuff, b/c there's quite a few in my neighborhood.... i love this time of year, the green grass, birds singing, flowers & trees bloom and grow (no, i'm not a fruitcake)... baseball starts...

hayley 03-30-2004 11:41 PM

I agree, it's a very pretty time of the year

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
hope your situation works out Julie!

Thanks Bearfan! Hi Everyone Well we had our meeting tonight with everyone involved in this whole house situation.Well right after this thing started my brother was expressing his concerns about everything, and I guess Janelle and Rufus were wanting to both move upstairs with my brother and I Well my brother was telling them that he doesn't feel right about a guy and a girl that are in a relationship both living upstairs, because we bought this house from our Pastors at church, so it has the same standards now as it had when they still owned the house. So we didn't feel right about them both living on the same floor. Well anyway, as my brother was telling them this Janelle got an attitude and got up and said that this whole meeting was a waste of time and she walked out mad and gave us bad attitude about it and she drug Rufus out to! So that pretty much made the decision for us of who is moving in and staying here. I don't need anyone with an attitude like that living in my house...PERIOD!! Plus! Not to bring up the past but Janelle stole money from the church the year before I moved here and my brother put that in perspective also in his decision as well.

hayley 03-31-2004 12:17 AM

Geesh, goes to show she's not a very nice person. Well Julie, thank goodness it's all over! (For now) I'm glad the majority of your meeting went well, and I'm glad you got rid of Janelle and she dragged Rufus with her. :) That's good

So what's happening now?

JulieCitySlicker 03-31-2004 12:26 AM

Well,Ben is staying and his friend Alex is moving in :) Plus my brother and I get to have our upstairs all to ourselves :D They have another friend that is interested in moving in as well!