CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

video747 02-11-2009 12:33 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Maaaan I'm gettin tired of high school now. I can't believe I'm still awake lol.

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2009 11:30 PM

I'm tired of valentine's day! It is the most wasted holiday ever. Just a day that Hallmark made to get rich from, and people are falling for it:wtf:

THANK GOD I AM SINGLE!!!!! I love being single:D

TrulyAmazing 02-15-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm tired of valentine's day! It is the most wasted holiday ever. Just a day that Hallmark made to get rich from, and people are falling for it:wtf:

THANK GOD I AM SINGLE!!!!! I love being single:D

i know it i know it the holiday needs to be banned if sis had something to say about it i,d do just that from many prespectives its evil holiday in its own hidden way I Loves Ya Julie :hugs: :hugs:
Sis Is The Grinch That Stole V Day Heres An Aftaward Sedative :chair: there ya go

Dogstar 02-21-2009 07:08 PM

I only like it for the next day because chocolates are 50 percent off, and it's my birthday :D :D :D

metalchris25 02-21-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I only like it for the next day because chocolates are 50 percent off, and it's my birthday :D :D :D

I hear ya on the chocolates, lol. Gotta love it.

JulieCitySlicker 02-22-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Oh ya! I like that part as well:D

JulieCitySlicker 02-22-2009 02:53 PM

We actually left town this weekend and went to Cabelas in Dundee Michigan, and then we decided on the spur of the moment to go the rest of the way to Flint to see my sister and we stayed the night with her and her husband. It was nice to get out for a change:)

Ana4Stapp 02-22-2009 09:30 PM

cant visit CF these days!!! ;(

TrulyAmazing 02-23-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

yeah it does go off 50 percent you can go ahead and stock up for the easter bunny

TrulyAmazing 02-23-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
cant visit CF these days!!! ;(

thats ok come in as often as ya can just be in a good mood when ya arive :D :hypno: :)

Dogstar 02-24-2009 03:46 PM

:)
Greed makes me cranky :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 02-24-2009 08:24 PM

Dad's g/f and I are going to a Taste Of Home cooking class on Thursday night. I've never been to one so I'm pretty excited:D Everyone who goes gets a free gift basket full of stuff, a bunch of recipes, and some other things too. Plus there are going to be door prizes as well, and they will be doing a 2 hour cooking demonstration like they do on Food Network.

Man! I'm such a cook junkie,lol.

eusebioCBR 02-25-2009 12:18 PM

I can make toast:D

bilal 02-25-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

wow... such a lovely expression.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Man! I'm such a cook junkie,lol.

Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I can make toast:D

Yay!!....

PayDay!! ... :D

TrulyAmazing 02-25-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

:)

awwwwwww :mad: thats cool as long as i hate everything days are avoided its truly the worlds foundation wants cave men discovered buy sell and trade its the root of all it bothers me too dog THE Good Lord Created Everything Freely and then everybody wants to start socking it to each other and it got worse and worse and worse it is a really big issuie if we make it one there is no sitution to big for GOD and you gotta stay within spitrual boundries to not wear the mark of greed because its the almighty consoumer and a stumbling block to those who are struggling with the ecomonny those struggling in spirt people are having to old down 3 jobs a day just to make ends meet The Destroyer GLORY TO GOD is making real hard today for people just to pick up a bible up i have a lot of issuies with that word dog as you can tell :D BUT I CERTIANLY BELIEVE the best things in life our free GLORY TO GOD the water is free