CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What albums are you looking forward to in 2004? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5728)

benkenobi 01-31-2004 11:50 AM

What albums are you looking forward to in 2004?

I heard some of you talking about this topic in another thread so I decided to make a thread exclusively for it. Tell us what you're waiting for?

benkenobi 01-31-2004 11:53 AM

First off, for me and my friends' sakes I'll say I'm looking forward to the new Incubus album coming out this Tuesday, Feb. 3. I really like some of their stuff and to keep up in conversation with my friends I'll have to go out and get it! :D

Steve 01-31-2004 12:35 PM

The only albums I'm really looking forward to is Edgewater, Submersed, Godsmack acoustic, and Mark Tremonti's new one. Other than that, I'll just take whatever comes out.

(actually I don't know what else is supposed to be coming out heh).

Dogstar 01-31-2004 01:08 PM

JERRY CANTRELL...rumor has it he's got one coming out around Memorial Day :dancing:

Also, U2, Pearl Jam, SubmerseD, Mark's solo effort, the Creed *anthology*...Alice In Chains supposedly is releasing one of those Essential collections, but it sounds like stuff off the Music Bank, which I already have. Not sure I'm going to buy this one unless there is some new stuff or cool artwork or unreleased stuff.

luvscott4ever 01-31-2004 02:00 PM

I also am looking forward to the new Incubus cd that comes out Tuesday. I heard a couple of songs from it at Lollapalooza last summer and they were pretty good. I too am REALLY looking forward to Godsmacks' acoustic cd and getting the Disturbed Music As A Weapon II cd and video on Feb 24th. But mostly, waiting IMPATIENTLY for a CONCERT!!!!!!!! If I don't get some live music here pretty soon, I'm gonna go NUTS!!!

RMadd 01-31-2004 02:18 PM

Let's see... Blindside's "About a Burning Fire".... Submersed.... the Tremo/Flip/Marshall/??? album.... that's actually about all that I'm aware of at the moment.

Higher_Desire 01-31-2004 03:48 PM

Creed
Mark Tremonti
Scott Stapp
Submursed

That's all I know is coming out. Maybe I'll check out Edgewater, too.

H-D :darkdance

MrSeeker 01-31-2004 04:00 PM

(Maybe) Kutless-Sea of Faces [BEC] -- 2/24/04

Five Iron Frenzy-The End Is Here (2-disc set w/ live album) Last album! :(
Blindside-About A Burning Fire [Three Points] -- 2/24/04
Falling Up-Crashings [BEC] -- 2/24/04 (features a song with Ryan for Demon Hunter)

Submersed - s/t?
Creed's stuff (aka Marks album,and all that stuff)
12 Stones - no title yet
Haste the Day - NTY
Demon Hunter- Summer of Darkness (May 4th!!!) Yes!!!
Thats about it.

Alter Shredder 01-31-2004 04:21 PM

12 Stones
Greenwheel
Kutless
Submersed
Tremo's band
Stapp's
Pillar's new one featuring Dave Mustaine
and a few others that arent coming to mind as of now

PaulMcCoygirl 01-31-2004 08:58 PM

I'm looking forward to:
Blindside - About a Burning Fire
12 Stones
Damageplan
Tremo's, Philips, Marshals new album
Tantric - After We Go
Soil - Redefined
Drowning Pool - Desensitized

Dogstar 01-31-2004 09:04 PM

Oh, yeah, forgot Tantric. Definitely looking forward to that one, and 12 Stones, too.

facelessman 01-31-2004 10:11 PM

i dont even know who is coming out with anything :confused:

Bridge of Clay 01-31-2004 10:46 PM

I heard Evanescence was writing stuff for their next album as well... bah, I got their album but I think they're over rated...

Here's my list so far:
June - Submersed
August - Mark Tremonti + Flip + Myles + Brian's new band
TBD - Scott Stapp (?)
TBD - Creed compilation
TBD - Seven Wiser

JenRN 01-31-2004 10:55 PM

-Mark's new project- top of my list

-Tantric, heard some of the new stuff Sunday GREAT MUSIC!
-12 Stones
-U2
-Godsmack
-OF course anything that comes out from STAPP!!!!!

I will check out tons of others I am sure, I am a music addict!
:)

DangerousDan85 02-01-2004 01:05 AM

- Our Lady Peace
- Submersed
- Tantric
- Godsmack acoustic
- Mark's band

not sure about what else is coming out

hayley 02-01-2004 02:23 AM

- U2
- Pearl Jam
- Tremo's solo
- Stapp's solo (maybe)
- Creed anthology

That's about it, U2's should be out this month :D

hide 02-01-2004 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
- U2
- Pearl Jam
- Tremo's solo
- Stapp's solo (maybe)
- Creed anthology

That's about it, U2's should be out this month :D

maybe to Stapp's solo album? come on buddy each to his own I guess!

Pearl Jam first and foremost-what are you going to do sue me? Watch for some major political lyrics here in an election year, hopefully dark and angry lyrics but a more upbeat album. I'm also hoping that Mike McCready finally get the chance to show he is one of the world's great lead guitars.

All the Creed related stuff
Hopefully another album from Brad
Rumours that Soundgarden will release their b-sides album
U2
Incubus
Submersed
Audioslave-hopefully
Tom Morello solo album
John Fruscinate solo album
Rob Thomas's solo album (should be intriguing rather then salivating)
Jerry Cantrall-record company better give this one more attention
The AIC thing doesn't sound very enticing to anyone that has some of their material already!

this year looks like been the year of the solo album!

Wylde-Tremonti 02-01-2004 01:29 PM

BLS's "Hangover Music"
Mark's Band...
that's about it... i dont think any of my other fav bands are recording right now...

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-03-2004 08:43 AM

Definitely looking forward to SubmerseD! Actually becoming impatient for that because I saw them live over a year ago! Looking forward to the Tremo solo project too!
Distubed
Stapp solo
Creed Anthology
Audioslave(would love some new stuff)
That's about it!

benkenobi 02-04-2004 09:40 PM

Bought the new Incubus album yesterday, so that's my first cd of 2004. Yeah, I like some of the stuff on it! I don't listen to them all that much, but it's nice to throw into the car stereo and crank it up on the way to or from school!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-08-2004 04:18 PM

I think I need to go buy it, it sounds good.

luvscott4ever 02-18-2004 11:35 PM

I forgot about Blindside...I will be picking up the new cd next Tuesday (2/24) when I get Disturbed's new cd/dvd!! Can't wait, hurry up Tuesday!! I'm also looking forward to some new stuff from 12 Stones...going to see them on 3/26..My daughter was on their web-site last week and found that they are coming here for a show with Finger Eleven and a couple of other bands I've never heard of, I guess they're christian bands...But I love 12 Stones live..of course, I saw them with Creed and was an instant fan!!

luvscott4ever 02-18-2004 11:40 PM

oops, it's not Finger Eleven, it's Big Dismal...the tour is something called See Spot Rock...It sounds like it's a christian band tour...But still looking forward to seeing 12 Stones again..They were such an enthusiastic bunch!!

Mulletman 02-19-2004 12:01 AM

Our Lady Peace

very few albums out there that will actually get my money. most ill just download.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-30-2004 08:53 AM

:bumpup: Here it is!!!

WeatheredWoman 03-30-2004 12:41 PM

Ok I'll go with all those names mentioned up above... plus Silvertide's debut album "Show & Tell", which will be released at the 8th of June. :smokin:

...and I know that the guys of ManMade God are writing some new stuff, hopefully they'll release some new stuff this year! That would be awesome too! :cool:

jjluvscreed 04-17-2004 01:14 AM

i am most definitely looking for anything that the ever so fine ,hunk of a man scott stapp! he's so, so dreamy!!! oh, and i can't forget about creed, that's all of them together! creed is about the only ones i am really looking forward to buy when their music is released . of course if i had the money, i would buy all of what creed has released and try to get back alot of the music i've lost over the past year or so.
jjluvscreed

PaulMcCoygirl 04-18-2004 03:10 PM

A few others I'm looking forward to are:
Flaw - Endangered Species
Pillar - Where Do We Go From Here
I think I said Breaking Benjamin before, but I'm not sure.