CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp will be playing Creed songs on tour!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7705)

Creed7352 10-08-2005 03:03 PM

i heard in a radio interview the other day that stapp thinks his solo album is just creed album #4....and that he's just got a new backing band. that should speak volumes.

and if tremonti, flip, marshall, and hestla were just a backing band, i'd kill to have a backing band like that!

Dogstar 10-08-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
i heard in a radio interview the other day that stapp thinks his solo album is just creed album #4....and that he's just got a new backing band. that should speak volumes.

and if tremonti, flip, marshall, and hestla were just a backing band, i'd kill to have a backing band like that!

He really said that?? Nice dig, LOL. He has been smart to keep his mouth shut :D.

ryen 10-08-2005 05:13 PM

im with dogster on this one. if mark and scott pillips want to do creed songs with ab if they miss them songs that much to where they want to sing them in a differnt band then creed just needs to get back to gather. if not then they need to leave to creed songs alone and move on. only the songs playd on the radio by creed can ceary the lagcey now

Creed7352 10-09-2005 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryen
im with dogster on this one. if mark and scott pillips want to do creed songs with ab if they miss them songs that much to where they want to sing them in a differnt band then creed just needs to get back to gather. if not then they need to leave to creed songs alone and move on. only the songs playd on the radio by creed can ceary the lagcey now

:wtf:

mark and flip ARE leaving the creed songs alone.

uncertaindrumer 10-09-2005 01:59 PM

You missed his point...

tremonti4life04 10-09-2005 02:14 PM

I personally cant wait to hear stapp do creed songs on tour, i think its gonna be media fuel, people are gonna laugh at him, and the concert-goers are going to be completely blindsided when they go to a concert and hear stapp plugging away on creed songs. People who dont read the message boards are really in for quite a shitty suprise. I just cant wait to see this train wreck, it will be quite wicked. Quite a few people hate him enough as it is, so this should be a beautiful thing....

ryen 10-09-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
I personally cant wait to hear stapp do creed songs on tour, i think its gonna be media fuel, people are gonna laugh at him, and the concert-goers are going to be completely blindsided when they go to a concert and hear stapp plugging away on creed songs. People who dont read the message boards are really in for quite a shitty suprise. I just cant wait to see this train wreck, it will be quite wicked. Quite a few people hate him enough as it is, so this should be a beautiful thing....

hi how ya doin there tramanti look at it this way why u are pokeing fun at scott stapp cuz he is so much better then u and u cant take it. he is going to read this one day and say ha ha ah dome ass i could buy your home away frome u just cuz i have to money to do it. your all so crazy if it was not for stapp then there would be no such thing as creed every says he is hated i dont see termanti or pillps with donations out there to help others i herd that scott gave heracan rlife 30,000 hell u dont see them doing that eather sounds like to me the members of alter brige shold be laphed at

INDIGOSTEVE 10-09-2005 03:14 PM

try proof reading before you post :eek: and it took all of them to create CREED not just one of them!

uncertaindrumer 10-09-2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryen
hi how ya doin there tramanti look at it this way why u are pokeing fun at scott stapp cuz he is so much better then u and u cant take it. he is going to read this one day and say ha ha ah dome ass i could buy your home away frome u just cuz i have to money to do it. your all so crazy if it was not for stapp then there would be no such thing as creed every says he is hated i dont see termanti or pillps with donations out there to help others i herd that scott gave heracan rlife 30,000 hell u dont see them doing that eather sounds like to me the members of alter brige shold be laphed at

Wow. I am not sure if I have ever read a more obnoxious, typo filled, grammarless, pitiful post in my life.

Please learn to speak, then learn some civility, then after all that, maybe there will be something to talk about.

creedtributeban 10-09-2005 04:17 PM

scott stapp

who cares if he plays creed songs..i hope he does.. you should come see my band e are the nations best creed tribute.......
:smokin:
http://www.myownprison.biz

creedtributeban 10-09-2005 04:19 PM

creed live shows on cd

i have tons to trade, plus i have alter bridge..

http://www.myownprison.biz

tremonti4life04 10-09-2005 05:36 PM

All i gotta say is, wow, you really cant spell dude.

Im sure that stapp could buy my house if he wanted to, the thing is, i wouldnt sell it to him cuz he's a piece of shit, almost like you, the only difference is, he can hire people to spell for him.

Dogstar 10-09-2005 05:54 PM

Um, lighten up, guys. Maybe English isn't ryen's first language. We do have a lot of international folks here :D

titan9 10-09-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352

If Stapp actually thinks/says that, then I've lost a ton of respect for him.

Dogstar 10-09-2005 06:04 PM

That's why I want to hear this before I pass judgment.