CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   board crushes? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6302)

RMadd 04-16-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I think we know why senior guys go out with freshman girls. ;)

had the situation presented itself in high school, i guarantee you i wouldn't no matter how hot she is b/c i figure, with my luck, she'd end up breaking up, telling her parents, they be crazy, and that age stuff is kinda illegal here

facelessman 04-16-2004 01:34 AM

mmmm freshman girls

hayley 04-16-2004 01:47 AM

Gross

Lechium 04-16-2004 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Gross

whaaaaa?
well ok... is college freshman girls better?
it's all fun an games...
;)

hayley 04-16-2004 01:53 AM

lol yeah I know ;) I'm just kidding

The word "freshmen" cracks me up....why are they called that?

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 02:05 AM

Quote:

You can have a cookie too if you want to

How come everyone on this board seems to get offered cookies but me? That kinda makes me sad. :(

H-D :punk2:

facelessman 04-16-2004 02:35 AM

what the? cookies are good. if you dont want it give it to me.

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 02:43 AM

Dude, go back and read my post again. It says I don't get offered cookies, and that makes me sad.

facelessman 04-16-2004 04:17 AM

aww sad. ill bake you some cookies.

hayley 04-16-2004 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Dude, go back and read my post again. It says I don't get offered cookies, and that makes me sad.

Noooo, don't feel sad, I'll bake you a whole batch AND I will get you some milk, I love you

TeriB19 04-16-2004 11:48 AM

Quote:

The word "freshmen" cracks me up....why are they called that?

Probably because they are 'fresh' and new to the high school or to college, their first year? That is totally a guess. Hayley, what do they call first year students in high school and first year students in college in NZ?

By the way, here in the US the first year is Freshman, the second is Sophomore, the third is Junior and the last year is Senior year.

aussiecreeder 04-16-2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Probably because they are 'fresh' and new to the high school or to college, their first year? That is totally a guess. Hayley, what do they call first year students in high school and first year students in college in NZ?

By the way, here in the US the first year is Freshman, the second is Sophomore, the third is Junior and the last year is Senior year.

i know this wasen't directed to me but australia is similar to new zealand (only with less sheep :D ) most degrees are either 3 or 4 years with mediciene taking 7 years or more. we just say 1st year, 2nd year etc: the new zealanders probably say i'm first year hey, or i'm 3rd year hey. you have to say hey after each sentence, something to do with sheep i think. :D

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
aww sad. ill bake you some cookies.

Quote:

Noooo, don't feel sad, I'll bake you a whole batch AND I will get you some milk, I love you

Ahhhhhh. Thanks you two. :hugs: And I love you too, Hailey.

H-D :hammer:

TeriB19 04-16-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
the new zealanders probably say i'm first year hey, or i'm 3rd year hey. you have to say hey after each sentence, something to do with sheep i think. :D

LMAO hey!!!!!

Mulletman 04-16-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
mmmm freshman girls

hmmmm fresh meat...