CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Has anyone found the DSD single??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=306)

allison 10-22-2002 03:38 PM

Has anyone found the DSD single???

Today's the day it's supposed to be released but when I called Best Buy they said they didn't have it. Anyone seen it anywhere or bought it yet???

JenRN 10-22-2002 08:11 PM

DSD Single

Yes it was hard to find the single I also went to Best buy and they did not have it nor did Sam Goody, I eventually found it at a store called FYO? Never been there before but I was desperate, the Cd is great, you gain a new appreceiation of how awesome Stapp's voice is! And the poster is cool too!:rolleyes:

Read JDM 10-22-2002 09:24 PM

I ordered it off of CDNOW last week, and I received a notice that it was shipped last Friday. I'm still waiting on it.

TeriB19 10-22-2002 10:16 PM

Re: DSD Single

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Yes it was hard to find the single I also went to Best buy and they did not have it nor did Sam Goody, I eventually found it at a store called FYO?  Never been there before but I was desperate, the Cd is great, you gain a new appreceiation of how awesome Stapp's voice is!  And the poster is cool too!:rolleyes:

Hey Jen, is it FYE? If it is, there is one in our mall here and I was heading to Best Buy tomorrow to get it. But if I can get it at FYE that's where I'll try.

Weathered 10-22-2002 10:19 PM

i am planning on getting it from CDnow

luvscott4ever 10-22-2002 11:16 PM

Thanx for the info...now I don't have to run all over town, just to not find it...And thankfully, I have a friend who works at FYE!! DISCOUNT!!! This works out great...I don't have to get pissy cuz I can't find it...and save money to boot!!! :dancing:

TeriB19 10-22-2002 11:18 PM

Saving money is the magic word!!

luvscott4ever 10-22-2002 11:24 PM

Yeah, especially since I haven't spent ENOUGH on this band yet!!!
:lol: :roll: :band:

TeriB19 10-22-2002 11:27 PM

Really, you cheapskate. You'd think with as much as you like this band, you'd be willing to part with a dime or two to prove it.;)

PaulMcCoygirl 10-23-2002 02:40 AM

I've got it....actually my frined got it for me since I had a volleyball game and couldn't get it. Haven't gotten the chance to listen to it yet though but I heard it's pretty good. They have an acoustic version of DSD and od WAWO too. They also have the DSD video and Creed Ink magazine footage on the cd when you play it in your computer. :)

Dogstar 10-23-2002 02:46 AM

I got it at Sam Goody. One of the clerks came up to me and asked me if I had found everything I was looking for. I had the new Foo Fighters CD in my hands and said I was looking for the Creed DSD single. The guy was stocking the rack with them, so he just handed me one. It's pretty good. I like the acoustic version of DSD better than the studio version and of course, I finally got to see the video. I like it. They had plenty of Scott closeups and Flip got more exposure in this video than in others. I liked that, too. The poster was a nice bonus.

TeriB19 10-23-2002 08:51 AM

Just like the CD version of DSD, I've always liked WTLF but when I heard the acoustic version I fell in LOVE with it. For some reason without all the big sound, acoustically the song is even better. Hey, what's the poster look like anyway?

Dogstar 10-23-2002 01:08 PM

It's about the size of an 11 by 14 pic with faraway concert shots and then Scott, Flip and Mark on the big screens behind each performer. Brett also appears on the state. Scott's in the white dress shirt and leather pants outfit and Mark's sporting his crewcut. Brett has that ponytail thing happening.

allison 10-23-2002 02:13 PM

Thanks Jena nd Teri for the FYE hint! FYE has it. I found it and will go get it after work. :D

Weathered 10-23-2002 04:52 PM

how much is it at FYE?