CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "C'mon, Scott! Give us something!" - WILD!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5564)

Bridge of Clay 01-17-2004 09:00 PM

"C'mon, Scott! Give us something!" - WILD!!!

WOW! That's so cool:

www.fliponline.net/psuflipsolo.mp3

Check this out!

The quote on the title is Stapp talking to Flip! I loved the interaction between Stapp and the crowd, and Flip. Ok, it wasn't a brilliant drum solo, but it sounds SO powerful! Go, Flip! :flip:

Bridge of Clay 01-17-2004 09:01 PM

btw, can someone put the PSU 11/19/2002 bootleg up for download? Maybe after HOB, Jez! ;)

hayley 01-17-2004 10:00 PM

I can't download it, but it sounds cool

Dogstar 01-17-2004 10:01 PM

Marcos, I was at that show. That's when Mark was having trouble with an amp and Scott got Flip to do an impromptu solo. It did kick ass :D.

Jez 01-17-2004 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
btw, can someone put the PSU 11/19/2002 bootleg up for download? Maybe after HOB, Jez! ;)

You really want that show out of all the others available?
hmmmmm...We'll see.

edited because drinking and thinking don't mix :p

hide 01-17-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
You really want that show out of all the others available?
hmmmmm...We'll see.

edited because drinking and thinking don't mix :p

i think you could upload much better shows then that, you really had to feel sorry for the guys that night. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong and the first half of the show was one disaster after another. The second half as kick-arse though great versions of OLB, Hide etc:

Bridge of Clay 01-17-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Marcos, I was at that show. That's when Mark was having trouble with an amp and Scott got Flip to do an impromptu solo. It did kick ass :D.

LOL! that's cool!!!

Jez, why? The concert was that bad? lol... I'm just wishing for the booties I don't have yet, and PSU is one of them.

Do you have the one Mark shredded during Say I?

I heard that on K-ROQ almost acoustic x-mas 2002 they also played metallica during bullets... but I don't know if it was recorded...

hide 01-17-2004 10:46 PM

Quote:

LOL! that's cool!!!

Jez, why? The concert was that bad? lol... I'm just wishing for the booties I don't have yet, and PSU is one of them.

Do you have the one Mark shredded during Say I?

I heard that on K-ROQ almost acoustic x-mas 2002 they also played metallica during bullets... but I don't know if it was recorded...

they played Metallica during bullets? awesome this is something i must hear and Mark's shred during Say I would be awesome as well. Mark must cover Metallica sometime.

Bridge of Clay 01-17-2004 10:48 PM

stapp had a problem with his mic, so he run away from the stage to get another one. While that, Mark and Flip jammed a little until Stapp was back.

hide 01-17-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:

stapp had a problem with his mic, so he run away from the stage to get another one. While that, Mark and Flip jammed a little until Stapp was back.

cool at least something cool came out of it! was it just a little tag and what song was it? perhaps they could do that more often in the future!

Said Eyes 01-17-2004 11:59 PM

Thats interesting, Ive got the DVD of that show and it was Tremonti who was having the problems and Stapp was running around keeping the crowd going and Flip and Hestla were doing the intro to Say I while Trmeonti was working at getting his sound back =/

Dogstar 01-18-2004 12:04 AM

Yes, Said Eyes, an amp blew or something. His guitar wasn't working. Though Scott did have some mic trouble throughout the show.

facelessman 01-18-2004 03:28 AM

well that sucks

Bridge of Clay 01-18-2004 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Said Eyes
Thats interesting, Ive got the DVD of that show and it was Tremonti who was having the problems and Stapp was running around keeping the crowd going and Flip and Hestla were doing the intro to Say I while Trmeonti was working at getting his sound back =/

I was talking about the K-ROQ Almost Acoustic... I never read a review from PSU, which I think is the one you're saying.

Is this DVD good quality? or is it pretty much like the video from WAWO extended solo on tremonti.net ???

(PS: Tremonti.net is undergoing server changes, but it'll be back shortly)

Said Eyes 01-19-2004 02:17 AM

Quite possibly its the same source. The video quality is great though (sound wise -average). He did play the extended solo there. I was talking about what was going on in regards to the first post and thought you were too, but now reading again seems you weren't. Ho hum.

Bridge of Clay 01-19-2004 07:53 PM

don't worry, it's cool.

Those video bootlegs you have... are they all like this cam uphigh, far from the stage, that's hold still through the whole concert? Like if it barely moves to follow the band on stage... not sure if my description is clear, though.

Said Eyes 01-20-2004 02:26 AM

Its from up in the stands and keeps pretty still. (sometimes it moves or zooms, but not often)