CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 12-01-2004 06:22 AM

Daily Bread

December 1st

"How can I experience the strength of God in my life?"

The power of the Resurrection is experienced by all who trust Christ for salvation.

I pray that you will begin to understand the incredible greatness of his power for us who believe him.

Ephesians 1:18-23

Heaven

:pimp:

The Lithium 12-01-2004 07:50 AM

I'm glad you've found yours, but God is not my thing really...

creedsister 12-01-2004 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

:D well it dosent matter, PRAISE JESUS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HeavenBesideYou 12-02-2004 06:28 AM

Daily Bread

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Hey Lith!!! :)

Long time bro, how are you fairing?

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 12-02-2004 06:28 AM

Daily Bread

December 2nd

"God is a speaking God."

He loves us and has chosen to get his message to us in words. First there were the patriarchs and great prophets. Then there was the written record in the Scriptures. But God's greatest message, his most powerful words, were not really words at all, but a person named Jesus of Nazareth, who is Christ and Lord of all. For us, his Church, to be what he wants us to be, we must not just look at Scripture, we must also look at him. He is the key to understanding what Scripture means and how it is to be lived.

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Hebrews 1:1-2

Heaven

creedsister 12-02-2004 10:08 AM

:) I know HEV I can Recall The Very First Time I Ever Read The Bible, And I Was Reading This Dude Begat This Dude And That Dube Begeat This Dude I Really Did,nt get thing out of it, Of Course Untill He Spoke, And His Words Became More Clear, But Even At Those Times I Was Not Ready To Have A Serious Relationship With God, But As I Look Back Even Then He Knew I Was Not Serious He Was And Brought Comfort Anyways, And I Know This Much By Now, GODS Been Speaking Me To My Entire Life, :( i thought something was wrong with me, I had to breath and to tell you the truth i did,nt stll didnt know what was going on, I thought it was just me, Untill I Then Realized It Was His Voice And His Angels To Keep Me, I Guess The Reason Why I Missed His Voice B/c HE knew Me To Well, I Mean But He Took His Time And Was Very Very Very Easy With All Understanding, PRAISE JESUS, Matt.10.26 Fear Theme Not,therefore For There Is Nothing Covered That Shall Not Be Revealed, :jam: And Then Is Kinda Funny, what he did speak to me at one time, DOES IS IT TAKE A BRICK WALL TO FALL ON TOP YOUR HEAD, :D But Praise Jesus For Understanding And Knowing We Are Only Human At Times, And WE Serve An overwhelming GOD, PRAISE JESUS,

HeavenBesideYou 12-03-2004 06:32 AM

Daily Bread

Quote:

But Praise Jesus For Understanding And Knowing We Are Only Human At Times, And WE Serve An overwhelming GOD, PRAISE JESUS,

AMEN!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 12-03-2004 06:33 AM

Daily Bread

December 3rd

"Stepping out."

When we step out in faith we begin to experience God's power.

When you reach the banks of the Jordan River, take a few steps into the river and stop.

Joshua 3:1-17

Heaven

creedsister 12-03-2004 11:28 AM

Amen, Praise The Lord,

HeavenBesideYou 12-04-2004 09:06 AM

Daily Bread

December 4th

"Let him cast everything from the darkness."

Darkness is more than a symbol, it is a pervasive way of living and viewing the world. Darkness is the place of deception, evil, crime, predators, sin, and death. To follow Jesus means to bring him our heart and let him cast everything from the darkness that plagues us on the inside so we don't have to be afraid of the darkness on the outside. In this way, Jesus gives us light, but it is a light that does more than fill a dark room. This is a light that illumines the heart.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 8:12

Heaven

creedsister 12-04-2004 12:05 PM

AMEN :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 12-05-2004 09:17 AM

Daily Bread

December 5th

"God comforts the brokenhearted."

Grief brings suffering, discomfort, confusion, restlessness, pain, heartache, and usually plenty of tears. Some grief, like losing a loved one, can be understood only by those who have walked that dark valley before. Grief is like a deep pit. It tortures our soul and robs us of the joy of living. But there is a great theme in the Bible, that although we walk through the valley of the shadow, there can be comfort and hope, as long as God is with us.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 34:18

Heaven

Ann Allusion 12-05-2004 12:40 PM

Quote:

there can be comfort and hope, as long as God is with us

so true, Heaven... :)

have a great Sunday...

creedsister 12-05-2004 01:50 PM

Praise Jesus For Being Everything

MISERY OF THE WICKED. THE UNGODLY, Are Not So Like The Chaff, WHICH THE WIND DRIVESSSSSSSSSSS AWAY, Therefore The Ungodly Shall Not STAND IN JUDGEMEANT Noir Sinners In The Congregation Of The Righteous FOR The Lord Knoweth The Way Of The Righteous But The Way Of The UnGodly Shall Perish, Pslams, 1.6

HeavenBesideYou 12-06-2004 06:38 AM

Daily Bread

December 6th

"The Good Shepherd"

The goal of our walk with Jesus is to come to know him as our shepherd just as intimately as he knows the Father. A key thing for us to remember: In a world where so many people want to attract our attention and are willing to give us advice, we can refuse their voice. We listen to Jesus because he has shown his love for us by laying down his life for us. He is not a hireling, he is the Good Shepherd.

[Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep."

John 10:14-15

Heaven