CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 09-15-2005 07:01 AM

Daily Bread

September 15th

"How do you know God is at home in your heart?"

You know when you are doing loving things to bless the lives of others! Just as we trust and rely on God's constant love for us, our brothers and sisters in Christ need love expressed to them, too!

We know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:16

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 09-15-2005 12:37 PM

Well Said

:) thats a question we must all ask at one time or another and sometimes we wont get an Awnser right away Jesus Said For Where You Are I,am With You Always And if your there i will be there also and in hard times we cant just think of self all though its easy todo to always want to walk closer with God And Work On That Relationship with him there is nothing more precious than that and times we must think what we can do with that in between the stand stills You Know God Is Still With you and walking with you and how can we know that even more Do Unto Others As You Would Have Theme Do Unto You In Those Stand Stills Go Forgive All That Hate You And Despise You Bow Before Your Enmies And Forgive All Who Trust Past Love Those Who Hate You And Set Camps For You without Cause Or For One Good Reason The Lord would know who searches Oh Lord Why Do They Snare For Without Reason Step Out In Faith In God And You Will Know When You Face These Things For God Is With You

HeavenBesideYou 09-16-2005 07:08 AM

Daily Bread

September 16th

"Never put your trust in others; trust only in yourself?"

Many people in our world feel that way. They have been burned in their relationships, so they pull in and break off relations altogether. What a shame. If we cut ourselves off from others, then we deprive ourselves of a lot of wonderful experiences. This is why God places such emphasis on forgiveness. If we will learn to forgive others when they wrong us, then we can remain open to the possibility of relationships in which we won't be disappointed. If we have no forgiveness, then we will miss out on the blessings of good relationships. Ask God for the ability to forgive, and He will bless your life.

I said in my haste, All men are liars.

Psalm 116:11

Heaven

creedsister 09-16-2005 10:03 AM

WE TRUST IN GOD We Trust In These Things

:banana: forgiveness is must AMEN But trusting in our fellow man is something that must be taught and learned And Disearned separating friends from foes And Guding Are Steps As We Walk Our salvations walk he will declare the truth and teach us of past or present relationships and keeping those relationships closer to God other than are will and what we want out of our relationships as we have forgived trusted and lost and forgived and trusted again PRAISE THE LORD As For Man His Days Are As Grass As a Flower Of The Field so he flourisheth :) as in times of remembrance we reall the good days of our relationships as they bloomed and faded For The Wind Passeth Over It It is Gone And The Place Therof Shall Be No More BUT THE MERCY OF THE LORD Is FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING upon theme that fear him and his righteousness unto his Children To Such as keep His Covenant and to those that REMEMBEAR HIS WORDS AND COMMANDMENTS AND TO DO THEME the Lord Hath Prepared His Throne In The Heavens And His Kingdom Rules Over All Bless The Lord And His Angels That EXCEL IN STRENGTH that do his commandments and hearking unto the voice of his word.. BLESS YE THE LORD ALL YE HIS HOST YE MINSTERS OF HIS that do his pleasure BLESS THE LORD ALL HIS WORKS IN ALL PLACES OF HIS DOMINON BLESS THE LORD OF MY SOUL

HeavenBesideYou 09-17-2005 09:01 AM

Daily Bread

September 17th

"Before and after..."

That's the story of grace. "I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see." If we could only fully grasp what we so easily sing then life would be filled with more grace and our people more confident servants of God.

You were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:8

Heaven

creedsister 09-17-2005 12:17 PM

The Works Of Light And Darkness

Be Ye Therefore Followers Of God As Dear Children AND WALK IN LOVE As Christ ALSO LOVED US And Had Giving Himself Sacrafice In The Begining God CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND DARKNESS WAS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP :) AND THE SPIRT PRAISE THE LORD MOVED UPON THE FACE OF THOSE WATERS :) AND BEHOLD GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT AND GOD SAW THAT THE LIGHT BE GOOD AMEN***For Ye Were Sometimes Darkness But Now Are Ye Light FOR YET THE SPIRT OF THE FRUI IS IN ALL GOODNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH..BEHOLD IT WAS GOOD AND GOD DIVIDED THE LIGHT FROM THE FROM THE DARKNESS AND CALLED THE LIGHT DAY AND THE DARKNESS HE CALLED NIGHT AND THE EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE FIRST DAY A Day Of Amazing Grace We Are Never So Full Of That Light As Christ Was So Thats Why There Came Morning To Seek The Day And All Its Fullness Thereof And Him Was Light There Was No Darkness In Man Was Darkness And No One Was Left In The Dark Of That Light Of Love And Amazing Grace So Then Their Came The Evening To Search To Know That The Light Of Christ Be Brighter Than The Day And The Light Shines In The Darkness And The Darkness Comprehended It Not PRAISE THE LORD That We Walk In Light And Not The Darkness As We Try To Walk In That Same Light Christ Like Forgeting The Darkness FAITH LOVE FORGIVNESS JUDGE NOT AND FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE GUDIANCE AND UNDERSTANDING !!!!

HeavenBesideYou 09-18-2005 08:47 AM

Daily Bread

September 18th

"Is joy, or happiness, a passing emotion or a permanent state?"

The Bible says it can be both. There is happiness that reacts to happenings (which is temporary and volatile), and there is happiness that overrules happenings (which is strong and lasting). Happiness based on happenings is part of life, but if that is all we can count on we have to keep feeding ourselves with events to keep us upbeat. Those who know the joy that comes from God don't need happenings to keep them happy. They learn how to develop inner joy because they know no matter what happens, God offers hope and promise.

I know the Lord is always with me, I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is filled with joy, and my mouth shouts his praises!

Psalm 16:8-9

Heaven

creedsister 09-19-2005 01:06 AM

True Joy !!!!!!!!!!

Comes From The Loving Lord Always He Will Give You Joy A Speciale Joy That Nothing Can Take The Place Of That Joy For He Knows Your Joy PRAISE THE LORD :syncdance :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 09-19-2005 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
True joy Comes From The Loving Lord Always He Will Give You Joy A Speciale Joy That Nothing Can Take The Place Of That Joy For He Knows Your Joy PRAISE THE LORD :syncdance :bounce:

Amen!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 09-19-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

September 19th

"Everyone likes a sure thing."

We all look for that person or thing that will give us an edge and make us unstoppable. God is that someone. Nothing can compare with the power of God. When He is on our side, we have absolutely nothing to fear. In this lifetime, many unfortunate things might occur, but through the grace of God, we will conquer them all.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Psalm 118:6

Heaven

creedsister 09-19-2005 08:51 AM

Praise The Lord!!!!

God Is Our Refuge And Stregnth A Very Present help in trouble therefore will not we fear though the earth be removed and though the mountians be carried into the midst of the Sea though the waters therof roar and be troubled though the mountians shake the rivers the streams shall make glad the city Of God The Holy Place Of The Tabernacles of The Most High God Is In The Midst Of Here She Shall Not Be Moved The Lord Of Host Is With Us His Peace Flows Like A River Intime Of Our Storms

HeavenBesideYou 09-20-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

September 20th

"You don't know what ya got until it's gone..."

We are given so many opportunities to share our faith with others. How sad it is that often we have to nearly lose that life before we are motivated to do so. We never value things properly until they are gone. It is foolish to wait until then. God calls us to declare his works as often as we can. Sing forth praises to the Lord. He has given us so much.

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

Psalm 118:17

Heaven

creedsister 09-20-2005 10:50 AM

Amen!!!!!!!!

DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD THE HEAVENS declare the Glory Of God And The Firmament Shows Us His Handi Work Day Unto Night Utterth Speech And Night Unto Night Shows Knowlege There Is No Speach Nor Language Where Their Voice Is Not Heared pslam 19 Pass On Thw Works Of God And Rejoice In The Lord In These Days !! With Your Fellow Man :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 09-21-2005 07:05 AM

Daily Bread

September 21st

"A friend in Jesus."

I have a friend in Jesus who has taught me the power of blessings. I can't think of a better one! Grace, love and fellowship rooted in the eternal, sacrificial, and gracious nature of our God, and we share it with God's children all around the world.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

2 Corinthians 13:14

Heaven

creedsister 09-21-2005 09:55 AM

Beautiful Message

:) i wish i had more time to go in it further having a close relationship with christ equals a beautiful relationship with just about anybody...be of good comfort be of one mind live in peace And The God Of Love Will Be With You ..Greet One Another With An Holy Kiss