CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 11-12-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
:darkdance

Heaven

:pimp:

haha he looks like hes break dancing

HeavenBesideYou 11-13-2004 07:31 AM

Daily Bread

November 13th

"What does the world most need to hear from me today?"

A life tuned to the melody of grace that I claim I believe. Doing good, being like Christ, is Peter's answer to opposition, cynicism, and even persecution. We are free in Jesus, but being free means that we don't have to pretentiously prove we are free. Instead, we can live for him who died to conquer death. He renounced absolute heavenly freedom so we could find it. We are free to serve others, and most of all to serve God.

It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.

1 Peter 2:15-16

Heaven

creedsister 11-13-2004 11:55 AM

:jam: Psalm .84.10. I had Rather Be a doorkeeper in the house of My God Than To Dwell Wit The Wicked And In Their Buldings Of Fancy Aray, Pslams 62;1;2 My Soul Finds Rest In God Alone My Salvation Comes FROM HIM ALONE, He Is My Rock And My Fortress And My Salavation I WILL NEVER BE SHAKEN, Why? HE IS GOD He Said PUT NO OTHER GODS BEFORE Dont Worship No Ingraved Images, :D I See A Lot Of That, It Was Written No One Can Serve 2 masters, I,am the truth the way in the light No Man Can cometh to the father EXCEPT BY ME if ye had known me my father also and from henceforth ye know him and have seen him, No Serveant His Greater Than the Master, For Hes The Only One Who Practiecd What Preached And His The Only One WHO WENT ALL THE WAY through that old narrow gate, I Sing Praise To The One Who Knew Best And Died For Me, my heart is my church my body the temple the Grounds under the heavens is my alter its there where i fall out your feet :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 11-14-2004 10:12 AM

Daily Bread

November 14th

"Hope gives us courage."

For a prisoner on death row, a pardon offers hope of freedom. For the spiritual prisoner on death row because of the consequences of sin, God offers ultimate hope by forgiving our sins so that we can be with him in heaven forever. When life seems impossible, God brings eternal hope. Hope is essential to our perseverance, our getting through the tough times. Without hope we give up. Hope requires one thing, though—a trust in the one who brings real hope.

You will have courage because you will have hope.

Job 11:18

Heaven

creedsister 11-14-2004 11:02 AM

Simple Enough ROCK ON Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall MAKE THEE AFRAID: yea many shall suit unto thee , I Love This Verse :D BUT THE EYES OF THE WICKED SHALL NOT ECSCAPE AGAIN SHALL NOT ESCAPE, and their hope shall be given up the ghost, 12.13.25 16, With him is stregnth and wisdom the deceived AND THE Deceiver oh yes Are His, 21, he pours out contempt upon princes and weakeneth the stregnth of the mighty he discovers deep things out of darkness and bringeth out to the Light the shadow of death, HE KNOWS HIS STUFF :D

Ann Allusion 11-14-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

You will have courage because you will have hope.

Right on!... :D
Thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 11-15-2004 06:24 AM

Daily Bread

November 15th

"Trouble and distress."

Trouble and distress do not seem to be a part of my vocabulary right now. But I know in many places in the world, this statement is true of Christians who are under attack and live under the threat of persecution and death. But their love for God and their commitment to obedience is greater than Satan's threats because God's will is their delight.

Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight.

Psalm 119:143

Heaven

creedsister 11-15-2004 11:37 AM

pslalm 122 ................ :jam: V.9 because of the house of God i will Seek Thy Good,

HeavenBesideYou 11-16-2004 06:10 AM

Daily Bread

November 16th

"Eternal perspective."

Paul and Silas were on death row for preaching about Jesus, yet in this hopeless situation they sang praises to God. Why? Because they had an eternal perspective.

...he took no chances but put them into the inner dungeon and clamped their feet in the stocks. Around midnight, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God.

Acts 16:16-34

Heaven

creedsister 11-16-2004 11:22 AM

Yes Of Course ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE, Those Dudes Had It But How Do We Get There TO Shout To Da Lord Untill Death, of Course We Must Have ETNERAL PERSPECTIVE, What Leads Us There To, Obey Trust Only Him And Him Alone NEVER DOUBT, never say will uh mabey, And Love Him Untill The Death And He Can Pull You Out Of Just About Anything, God Bless You, HEV, ROCK ON

HeavenBesideYou 11-17-2004 06:14 AM

Daily Bread

November 17th

"It's all in the timing."

Hope is trusting God to act in his good timing.

Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous.

Psalm 27:14

Heaven

creedsister 11-17-2004 09:31 AM

Rock On :rockon:

Ann Allusion 11-17-2004 01:17 PM

You're right...it IS all bout the timing....
Thank you, heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou 11-18-2004 06:14 AM

Daily Bread

November 18th

"Hope involves an understanding of the future."

God never plans evil or hopelessness for his people. And his ultimate plan is to give us eternal life with him in heaven, where pain, sorrow, and suffering are gone forever.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Jeremiah 29:11

Heaven

creedsister 11-18-2004 11:04 AM

Of Course

The Lord Is My shephered I Shall Not Want!!!!!!!!!! He Makes Me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside still waters he restoreth my soul he leads me in the paths Of The Right Dudes, For His Name Sake Yea I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death I Will Fear No Evil For Thou Are Woth Me Thy Rod And Thy Staff Comfort Me Tho Has Prepeared A Table Before Mine Presence Of Mine Enemies Thou Has Anoitntest My Head With Oill Mercy Shall Follow Me The Rest Of My Days Of My Life I Dwell In The House Of The Lord 4 ever, ROCKETH ON HEV, In Him Is Life There Is No Death :jam: :jam: