CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What has God done 4 U lately? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6790)

Sincirr 06-05-2004 10:08 AM

What has God done 4 U lately?

I was wondering if people could share their praise points here, to boost each others faith, and to lift up God's sovereign name in this forum.

I also think that sometimes we just seem to miss how much He has blessed us with all the negative stuff going on, and I am hoping this thread will start us thinking about it and noticing that yeh, He is still at work in our lives.

How 'bout it
:)

Sincirr 06-05-2004 10:11 AM

I will start eh.

I am stressing about my harmony homework, but He has gotten me through 2 years of my music degree, and thousands of dollars He has supplied for my fees. This degree will cost around $20,000 and I am already through 2/3 of it!

Thanks God. Sorry for worrying so...

creedsister 06-05-2004 12:48 PM

and of course i will carry on , Everbody knows that That My God Has Just Pulled Me Out Of A REALLY BIG MESS, !!!! Whooooooooooooooooo He Can Always do that, you just got a really forget what ever it is, And Let Him Do It.. GOD Bless ya sincirr :)

Sincirr 06-07-2004 08:10 AM

You 2 mate.

Hey guys, dont be afraid to have a go. I know it's hard, but please give it a try...

ggp2004 06-08-2004 02:00 PM

My beautiful baby girl, 10 months, was having some medical problems (turns out to be nothing serious) and God watched over us when we were very worried that there might be something seriously wrong with her. They thought she might have cystic fibrosis, I am so thankful that she is ok.

creedsister 06-08-2004 02:19 PM

PRAISE JESUS, Doctors Tell Ya One Thing, But The Lord Knows All Things Trust In Him All Ways, I Give T Big Jc A Big Praise, For Your Baby Girl, Shout to the Lord :jam: :jam:

Sincirr 06-08-2004 06:42 PM

:bounce:

Bridge of Clay 06-09-2004 11:04 PM

He's been watching out for me and my parents!

creedsister 06-09-2004 11:47 PM

Thats Cool

Sincirr 06-11-2004 12:02 AM

Now heres a hard one...hmmmm anyhoo I will give it a go, hehe.

I am grateful cos I didnt get sick while I had to do all my assignments.

I am sick now, LOL but thank GOD it didnt happen while I had to concentrate!

creedsister 06-11-2004 12:16 AM

I know where your coming from, I cant just get sick when i want to, And The Good Lord Knows It Somehow Hes Got This Amazing Way, Of Not Letting Me Get Sick, Not That Im Any Better Than Anybody Else To Get Sick But Its Hard For Me Too, ,,,,A Lot Iam Thankfull For I Not Getting Sick Is One Of Theme, PRAISE YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Ya, Know You Rock My World Like Nobody Else Could Ever Do, Word To Yaaaaaaaaaa, Come On Come On!!!

SandMan 06-16-2004 07:31 AM

I think maybe I should say, What have I done for God lately? meaning in service to him..........I learned to Trust.

He is the all, and is just and fair in every situation.

The Lithium 06-16-2004 10:21 AM

I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...

JulieCitySlicker 06-16-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...

And how many times do you have to post this again :rolleyes: If you don't believe in God than quit posting in threads that don't apply to you, it gets really annoying :rolleyes:

SandMan 06-17-2004 04:48 AM

Extreme...I think you have a right to believe as you wish.

I believe what I Know and what I have seen.

I love the name you have there, very nice choice.

creedsister 06-17-2004 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM

Well Lith It Takes All Kind To Make A World, Dosent It, :D Amen And Amen!!!!

MyAngelwings 06-21-2004 12:51 PM

God turned mylife around!

wow I cant say enough on this topic. God has changed my life so much.
I was very much into paganism/occult, He just kept workin on my and changed my whole life! I gave up all that stuff. :o
Praise God.

creedsister 06-21-2004 09:04 PM

Thats Awsome Hes The ONLY ONE, I Know Who Can Or Anything Else For That Matter, Yes my Only Problem Is I CANT PRAISE HIM ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Sincirr 06-21-2004 11:00 PM

OK I dont wanna monopolise this board, but I sorta wanna practice this..

BTW I think its great that people are posting, even ones from here I have never met. Lets hang!

I would have to say that I am grateful for this morning. I had a hard counselling session with lots of tears, and then went in to see my senior pastor and we laughed for about an hour about basically the most silly things, but it was just a blessing from God. I really needed it. Thanks Lord!

creedsister 06-22-2004 12:11 AM

:bounce: AMEN!!!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-26-2004 12:36 AM

Okay, I'll just tell the big long story.....As some of you may know, this last week I went to a church camp called Falls Creed here in Oklahoma. It's a really amazing place, you people in Texas, and the other states around here, if you ever get a chance to go, you should. We had a church from Arizona go with us this year, and I met some girls from Louisiana. The tabernacle will hold about 6,000 people, and it was pretty full in there, so I would imagine there were somewhere between 5,000 and 6,000 people there. And out of our group, which was I think 66 people, quite a few people were saved, and on the nights of invitation at the tabernacle the whole floor infront of the stage was crowded with people. And right before each invitation, the preacher guy asked everyone to bow their heads and pray for someone that was at Falls Creek, and we had a feeling they weren't saved, he asked us to pray for them. The first time, I prayed for a girl, she's had a tough life, and she definatly shows it in her attitude. She's kinda mean to people, she's a smart elik, and stuff like that, and we all knew that anything we did or said about it wouldn't help, so we just left her alone about that. But that night she didn't go up for the invitation, but after we are through with the tabernacle services, we go to our cabins and have a devotional with just our church group. She asked Jesus into her life that night at devotional. Then, the next day I over heard a friend talking about another friend, and she said that she wasn't saved. So that night at the tabernacle, I prayed for her to receive Jesus, and sure enough she did go up during invitation. God definatly works his wonders at Falls Creek, there were several others from our church that were saved, a few rededicated, and one guy signed up to be a missionary. And I think that is amazing, because before we left, he was really dreading going to Falls Creek, and on the last night I asked him what he thought of it, and he said he really liked it. For his missionary stuff, it's possible that he could just do stuff in Oklahoma, or All over the U.S., or he could go anywhere in the world, so maybe you guys could pray for him.

creedsister 06-26-2004 12:58 PM

6,000 people thats a lot, I will keep the dude in my prayers saxon

Sincirr 06-28-2004 10:42 AM

K.
My newest praise point would be that I was feeling really ugly and that there would be no man out there for me. I know it sounds dumb and I am pretty embarrased that I was upset about it, but anyways, God showed me through some guys that I met and was hanging with, that not any man will do for ME! I really felt that he was saying that I have a call on my life and that whoever I marry should be someone that can handle it, cos most guys would be intimidated by a lady like me :P so I felt really special thanks to God, and though I still feel sorta lonely, I know I am important enough to wait for the right guy, cos as one of the guys said, I am a handful! HAHA!

creedsister 06-28-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
K.
My newest praise point would be that I was feeling really ugly and that there would be no man out there for me. I know it sounds dumb and I am pretty embarrased that I was upset about it, but anyways, God showed me through some guys that I met and was hanging with, that not any man will do for ME! I really felt that he was saying that I have a call on my life and that whoever I marry should be someone that can handle it, cos most guys would be intimidated by a lady like me :P so I felt really special thanks to God, and though I still feel sorta lonely, I know I am important enough to wait for the right guy, cos as one of the guys said, I am a handful! HAHA!

you sure are !!!!!!! cos most guys would be intimidated by a lady like, Like wise sincirrrrrrrrrr ;)

Kimvan 07-05-2004 09:48 PM

You guys know me formerly as Kim V. I'm a believer, but I don't usually come in this forum much, only because I don't enjoy "debating" about my spirituality, but I check it out once in awhile to see if someone needs prayer. Anyway, when I saw this thread, I couldn't resist because I soooo enjoy praising God and thanking Him for His many blessings!! :D
I truly do not take anything for granted, because He blesses me and my family in so many ways, too numerous to mention!! In all the little things that seem to just fall into place just the right way in a day, and then to the big things that are just way to big for me to handle alone (but never to big for our awesome God!), He never ceases to amaze me! His love, grace, mercy, and perfect peace are what get me through each and every day! Kind of makes me wonder how I ever got through life without Him before I was saved. I always knew about God, and loved Him, but never had a real relationship with the Lord Jesus. Not to say that everything is always perfect in my life, because it certainly isn't! But I deal with life and everything the enemy tries to throw at me much better now that I have the Lord truly in my life!! Amen! :) SHOUT TO THE LORD, ALL THE EARTH, LET US SING, POWER AND MAJESTY, PRAISE TO THE KING, MOUNTAINS BOW DOWN AND THE SEAS WILL ROAR AT THE SOUND OF YOUR NAME!!!

creedsister 07-05-2004 10:44 PM

SHOURT TO THE LORD He Never Ceases To Amaze Me Either BUT HES IS AN AMAZING GOD !!!!! I Would Say A Big Thank Ya To Da Big Jc For Always Showing Up Just In The Nick Time!!! Hes Kinda Cool That Way, :cool:

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-06-2004 01:34 AM

God has given me the chance to go back to Falls Creek for a day with my cousin, I think we are going to try and go either this Thursday or Friday. Hopefully Thursday though. He has also given me the courage to talk to my friend about salvation.

creedsister 07-08-2004 09:49 PM

Cool saxon i visted it the web site :) I would Thank the Big Jc u know the man For clarity Today

Sincirr 07-20-2004 01:25 PM

Well its not what God has done for me, but what he just did for my neighbour!

I was watching TV and I heard a thump downstairs, so I looks out and I see this bush on fire. Then I realised it was another molotov cocktail; thrown at a car this time, and it had riccoche'd off it and into a bush. Second time in 6 months someone in that unit has been targeted; last one was thrown at the building!!!

Someone over there is really disliked, but PRAISE GOD I was wired from my 2 coffees, and was still awake at 3am to hear the thud, see it and ring the fire brigade.

Someone up there likes that guy cos if it wasnt for me being up late, KABOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Just goes to show that God can even use us addicts....hehe any excuse!!! PRAISE GOD

Now I gotta go...gotta go repent from my caffeine addiction....:D

creedsister 07-20-2004 04:43 PM

If the Lord is with us someone is all around In those kind events ;) sincirr PRAISE GOD

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-28-2004 01:49 AM

Here a few weeks ago satan was really toying with my mind. He was really confusing me, and actually got to the point where I thought that I wasn't saved. God kept telling me, go read you bible, go read your bible....so finnally I did, and right after I did, I had no doubt that I am a Christian. Now that I look back, I see why satan does this, because in the few days I was in disbeleif I wouldn't talk about God to anyone, because I kept thinking, if you're not saved, then what is the point in talking about God to people...you can't talk about God to people, you don't even have your own problems solved, and things like that kept entering my mind. I know it was satan lying to me, because I remember the point I was saved, and the point when I rededicated. He kept telling that stuff to me because if I beleived them, I was no use to God. Just thought I would share that story! I think now that I went through that it actually made my faith stronger. God has a big plan..... :)

facelessman 07-28-2004 12:51 PM

hey everyone. this is hannah. i foudn this whole spiritual part of the website and thought it was so cool. okay. i just want to thank God for all he has done in helping me get through this really difficult time in my life. He brought this amazing man into my life. He brought me my prince charming. and right not my prince charming is serving a mission in ivory coast, africa. that's very far away and it's so difficult to get by with all my problems and everything that happens when i dont have my best friend right there by my side. but i know that God put my best friend in my life for a reason and that He will guide me through these hard times.

creedsister 07-28-2004 01:14 PM

You Go Girlllllllllllll hold on to him Girl no matter how hard it gets

Sincirr 07-29-2004 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Here a few weeks ago satan was really toying with my mind. He was really confusing me, and actually got to the point where I thought that I wasn't saved. God kept telling me, go read you bible, go read your bible....so finnally I did, and right after I did, I had no doubt that I am a Christian. Now that I look back, I see why satan does this, because in the few days I was in disbeleif I wouldn't talk about God to anyone, because I kept thinking, if you're not saved, then what is the point in talking about God to people...you can't talk about God to people, you don't even have your own problems solved, and things like that kept entering my mind. I know it was satan lying to me, because I remember the point I was saved, and the point when I rededicated. He kept telling that stuff to me because if I beleived them, I was no use to God. Just thought I would share that story! I think now that I went through that it actually made my faith stronger. God has a big plan..... :)

That is encouraging for me cos I am in that time of darkness right now. Satan isnt hitting me with the youre not save thing, but he certainly is trying to convince me that I dont have a reason to be here. I thank God that I am still alive actually!

creedsister 07-29-2004 12:36 PM

Thank You Lord for Sincirr HUGSSSS will i really dont need satan to tell me I DONT HAVE A REASON Im down on me enough with out his opion and sometimes we blame satan for just us being people ha ha i think , saxons case is a very normal one we are all saved B/c of the lamb and if u believe in that sacrafice you indeed are SAVED!!! The One Thing Satan Trys Todo Is STOP His Purpose For His Children If Had The Balls Enough sorry;;; to tempt my lord and saviour And still challanges him TODAY IN THE LAST OF DAYS u think the coward would give up by now but see he never does But NOIR WILL HE either when the tough gets going THE HEAVENS are Gonna Gonna Cry Reveange For The Gods Children !!!!! ROCK ON GUYS!!!

JulieCitySlicker 07-29-2004 01:00 PM

Wow!
God has been doing so much in my life over the past few months. After my brother moved out and went back to Michigan in June, I was really freaken out at first, especially after my downstairs renters moved out on me. Then a week and a half after my renters moved out, I felt it strongly in my heart that I needed to forgive them and move on. Once my brother moved out and my renters were gone, I found myself getting closer to God and learning to rely on Him more then I ever had in my life! Cuz I'm the type of person that tried to handle things on my own and never really put my whole trust in God. But I'm learning to trust God more and more everyday, and now God has brought me 2 new renters and I have faith that everything will all work out because I waited and let God pick my renters instead of just doing it myself. I had to let go of Janelle and Rufus,cuz they never gave me a definite answer to wether they were going to move in or not. So my pastor called and said that his nephew was moving here and needed a place to stay, I said yes! We also are trying to sell some of our land and use the money to pay off this house and/or fix it up, and we have a realtor that is willing to help in any way he can and he is right now, scouting out the land to see if it can be used for housing! So there is a lot of exciting this happening in my life right now. I am so glad that I chose to give up my selffishness and trying to do things myself and just give it up to God! Cuz with Him, all things are possible!

creedsister 07-29-2004 01:12 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: Amen I happy for ya julie No We Suck at getting anything Done !!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 07-29-2004 01:45 PM

Exactly Sis ;)
I've learned from trying to do things by myself, that it can become very overwhelming and not to mention very frustrating :o But what we think is a hard thing, God can do in no time flat without difficulty ;)

creedsister 07-29-2004 10:06 PM

Amen PRAISE THE LORD

Sincirr 08-13-2004 04:03 AM

And even if He takes His time doing it, Julie, it is worth the wait, and even more special and precious.

I have something important to share, but U will need to do some reading. I promise that it is worth reading though, so please go ahead. :)

I must say that I have had such an issue with God for a long time now. Over the last few years since I started studying music again, I have had a chronic fatigue problem for a couple of months, chronic back pain, have had an injury in my finger that made me have to stop playing piano, years ago I had the same thing for guitar, but with a different finger, now I cant sing, havent been able to sing for around 9 months due to something wrong. I have even sung on TV so its pretty full on devistating that I am currently unable to sing. Because of this injury to my voice, it has pushed me over the edge and I am now on my most hated substance, anti-depressants, so I was feeling so abandoned by God, but I know that I know He exists, so I keep going!

Finally today, I came home and was able to pour out my heart as to what has been going on inside me for years. I was in hysterical tears as I voiced my confusion with the whole music thing, and that I just wanted God to tell me if He still wanted me to pursue a musical career, cos if He did tell me He wanted me to, I would keep going, regardless of injuries and chronic fatigue, backpain, depression, whatever! I just wanted to quit so bad. Had no idea what to do in life, where to go, what I was gonna be doing. I felt so confused and useless to God.

Amazingly, God speaks to me through clouds in a big way. The first time I ever felt intense love for God, I was looking at clouds, and I fell in Love with Jesus right then. Today, in the middle of winter, a huge cloud formation occured, almost turning into a full on storm! I was amazed as I watched it build and pass over me.

Then I got online and looked at my email. This is after I had my huge cry and saw the clouds. I recieved an email from someone in my church. I will include a few lines from the email so that you yourself, can take note of the AWESOMENESS AND MAJESTY OF GOD!

8/8/04
Quote:

Hey Donna,

When we were praying for you this morning, had a picture of a traditional Japanese woman’s feet taking small steps (bizarre I know).

[Had a picture means sorta like when U get an image in your imagination, but his imagination didnt birth this picture, it was actually birthed by God, anyway, to the next email]

8/10/04
Quote:

Felt like God gave me some more of the picture I had for you the other
day. This time of being held back, of being forced to take tiny steps,
is absolutely critical to all He has for your life. Do not mistake it
for a time of inactivity, a time of being abandoned by God. God is
intensely at work in you right now, refining you by fire in order to
burn away anything that is not of Him, so that you will be a true and
pure instrument in His hands, with perfect pitch, and resonating with
His music, not your own...

Quote:

...I was reading the following from My Utmost for His Highest the other
day, and I think God meant it for you.

------------------------
Do You See Jesus in Your Clouds?

"Behold, He is coming with clouds ..."
Rev 1:7

In the Bible clouds are always associated with God. Clouds are the
sorrows, sufferings, or providential circumstances, within or without
our personal lives, which actually seem to contradict the sovereignty of
God. Yet it is through these very clouds that the Spirit of God is
teaching us how to walk by faith. If there were never any clouds in our
lives, we would have no faith. "The clouds are the dust of His feet" (Na
1:3). They are a sign that God is there

Quote:

...Know that even though you can't feel or hear Him right now, He has never left you, and never will. His arms form a hedge of protection around you
that only allows through what He knows you need. His eyes search out the
future to prepare the way He has planned for you. His heart beats
fiercely for His daughter whom He loves, for He is immensely proud of
you even now. He has placed in you an instrument of profound beauty,
capable of music so exquisite that people will weep as they feel the
Father's heart expressed through it. Trust him - he is the potter, we are the clay.

So I am pretty blown away that God would do this for me. I hope that sharing this will encourage some of you that God still cares and that also He has never left you, even if U feel that U R scum and dont deserve Him to speak to you, He desires to.

Bless U 4 reading all this.
D