CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Birthday Carrie(hotforscott)! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6243)

JulieCitySlicker 04-04-2004 10:32 PM

Happy Birthday Carrie(hotforscott)!

I hope you have a great birthday girl!!!!

:hugs: :balloons: :party2: :dancing:

hayley 04-05-2004 01:15 AM

Happy Birthday, Carrie! Hope you have a great day :) ;) :D :party2: :drunk: :hugs:

Dogstar 04-05-2004 02:42 AM

Happy, happy birthday, Carrie. I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it!

:party: :dancing: :bounce: :cool:

SCOTTSMYMAN 04-05-2004 08:49 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!!

I hope you have a great day. We are all thinking about you. BIG :hugs:

:balloons: :party: :party2: :syncdance

The Lithium 04-05-2004 08:56 AM

HAPPY B-DAY!!! :party:

Sheila63 04-05-2004 12:15 PM

Happy Birthday Carrie!!!

I hope you have a fun-filled day!! Sending lots of :hugs: your way.

:party2: :balloons: :party: :syncdance

GoodGodGirl23 04-05-2004 01:37 PM

:balloons: :party: :party2: Happy Birthday! :)

hotforscott 04-05-2004 04:03 PM

Thanks you guys! I got Kris and Teri's CD packages and cards today and that really brightened my day. Thank you so much! I have had an otherwise horrible day. It's been just awful. Teri, it has gotten worse since I IM'ed with you last night. I am gonna send out some notes to you guys letting you know what's up. I have a feeling my computer won't be here tonight after Daniel gets here so I won't be able to post for now, but I will keep you posted. Send emails to EDIT and I will go to the public library and check it often. Thanks guys, Carrie

PaulMcCoygirl 04-05-2004 05:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 04-05-2004 06:09 PM

Carrie!
I am so sorry that things are not going so well for ya hun :( I hope that you can get away from it all soon, you deserve much better then that girl :hugs: I'm thinkin of ya and prayin for you!

WeatheredWoman 04-05-2004 09:25 PM

Awwww Carrie... I sooooooo wanted to wish you a ROCKIN' BIRTHDAY!! But it's hard... knowing that you've got so much other things on your mind right now!!
It must have been a birthday with so much mixed feelings!!

I hope that your live will soon be on a much calmer level...
My strenghtening thoughts remain with you!!

Comfy Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Stef

Higher_Desire 04-05-2004 09:29 PM

Hey Carrie. It sucks that things are in a bit of a downfall, but I hope you do well. :makeout: Happy Birthday.

H-D :rockon:

Kim V. 04-05-2004 10:30 PM

Happy Birthday Carrie! I'm so sorry, I had no idea things were going that badly for you. My prayers are with you, sweetie - take care of yourself, and if ya need a friend, you know where to find me, too! God Bless......

JulieCitySlicker 04-05-2004 10:33 PM

Hi Kim :D

How are ya girl, its been a while*HUGS*

Kim V. 04-05-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Hi Kim :D

How are ya girl, its been a while*HUGS*

Hi Julie! It has been awhile; I'm on the board every now and again, but I don't post as often, I just haven't had much "spare" time lately. My mom's been ill for quite awhile, so I've been really occupied with her (she was in the hospital for 3 wks. from Feb. 8, then after that went to a rehab/nursing home for physical therapy for another 3 wks., came home for 8 days, then wound up back in the hospital for a week). She's got emphysema, and had complications from it involving elevated carbon dioxide/low oxygen levels; we almost lost her in the beginning (Feb. 8) but she pulled through, thank God. It's just been really hard, seeing her health decline lately, her emphysema getting worse, her memory's been failing alot lately too. Sorry to ramble on, it's a long story that is hard to shorten! But this on top of my normal busy life with my kids, house, hubby, work, church, etc. etc. etc!!!! Please pray, if you would, Julie, for my mom and for our family's peace, ok? I'd appreciate it... I hope you're doing well; I was sorry to hear about Teresa passing away, at least she's at peace now. Take care, sweetie.....hope to hear from you soon! :)