CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Godsmack (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3538)

Ivan_Creed 06-25-2003 03:13 PM

Godsmack

Weird, I thought there was a Godsmack topic already!?! Anyways, I think they r very awesome, my #2, and original! Not 2 mention heavy! :D What do u think about them?
'Straight Out Of Line' kix ass ROYALLY!!!!! :D

JenRN 06-25-2003 04:34 PM

Yeah I like them!!!!! They are cool, I work out to them all the time!:jam:

luvscott4ever 06-25-2003 05:59 PM

Don't get me started!! I LOVE GODSMACK!! They would have to be my 2nd favorite or should I say tied with Disturbed and Tool as my 2nd favorite bands! I hate having to pick favorites, but of course, Creed will always be #1 for me!! Anyways, they are a band that I would follow all over, if I could, like I did with Creed last year..I've seen Godsmack twice now...saw them in Orlando on New Years Eve and saw them June 2nd, the day I got back from Orlando with my CreedFeed Buds!!

luvscott4ever 06-25-2003 06:02 PM

They kick MAJOR ass live!! Sully and Shannon did a drum duel thing that was just the coolest!! And Shannon probably has the sweetest kit I've EVER seen!! If you ever get the chance to see them....DO IT!! You won't be disappointed!! Atleast I know I wasn't!!! Can't wait to see them again!!

PaulMcCoygirl 06-26-2003 03:09 PM

Godsmack is one of my top 5 favorite bands. Their music just bleew me away when I first heard them. Their song "I Stand Alone" was my favorite for a lond time.

Unforgiven Fan 06-27-2003 01:25 PM

Faceless is their best album yet...and there are my top 5 bands...I like robbie the best

PaulMcCoygirl 06-28-2003 02:29 PM

I think so too however some critics think that it sounds like all their other albums. I guess that's just their opinion.

CollectiveSoul 06-28-2003 04:48 PM

ehh godsmack is alright. their new song out is not that good

Siana 06-28-2003 05:48 PM

Re: Godsmack

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivan_Creed
Weird, I thought there was a Godsmack topic already!?! Anyways, I think they r very awesome, my #2, and original! Not 2 mention heavy! :D   What do u think about them?
'Straight Out Of Line' kix ass ROYALLY!!!!! :D

i love them too.they rule!

Ivan_Creed 07-01-2003 04:28 AM

I heard 'Serenity' recently, and I really love it, although it's acoustic! :D It is kind of weird, but I got hooked on it! :D

PaulMcCoygirl 07-02-2003 02:31 AM

I get hooked on ANY Godsmack song easily. :)

luvscott4ever 07-10-2003 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I get hooked on ANY Godsmack song easily. :)

Oh soooo the same here!! I LOVE Godsmack...I can't seem to get enough of them either...just like I am with Creed and Disturbed!! Last year it only took me one listen to get hooked...At first I wasn't too sure about Faceless ( I don't know why) but the more I listen, the more I love!!

luvscott4ever 07-10-2003 10:10 PM

And about the acoustic...I listened to an interview with the guys the night b4 Faceless came out, and they did an acoustic set and when they first said they were going to it, I was like...Oh boy...but man, oh man...it was sooo cool....Every song they did was soooo awesome...now I wish they would come out with something acoustic...maybe a special cd...it would be soooooo cool

luvscott4ever 07-10-2003 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
critics think that it sounds like all their other albums. I guess that's just their opinion.

You know, I hear people say the same thing...that alot of their music sounds the same....ok, so is it just me, but I don't hear that at all....to me, their stuff all has a different sound....maybe that's why I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!

PaulMcCoygirl 07-11-2003 01:32 AM

I agree. Every sophomore album that a band comes out with NEVER sounds the same as their first one.