CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

souldancer 01-19-2004 12:33 AM

So inspiring to read this thread!! To know that people trust and ask for that the power of the Divine to assist. Let us always take time to reach out - to respond - and to open up and listen to the Guidance that brings us peace - and renews us in each moment...
--namaste

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 08:59 PM

I have a prayer request to ask :( My mom has been on unemployment since summer because she was working as a headstart teacher, well the job started getting to stressful so she didn't go back this last school year. She would get chest pains and have some sort of stress attacks when she was working there because the other people that worked there treated her like crap :mad1: She has had a few doctors write out letters that the job is to stressful for her and now the stupid jerks from the headstart are trying to make my mom pay back all the unemployment wich is about $2,400-$4,000. I think it is BS and I am really ticked off about it :mad: Please keep my Mom in your prayers! Thanks!

Sheila63 01-20-2004 09:08 PM

Will do, Julie.:hugs: I'm sorry to hear all that your mom has been going through. I hope everything works out for her.

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 09:10 PM

Thanks Sheila :hugs:

This kinda stuff really makes me hate people sometimes :peoplesey :mad:

Dogstar 01-21-2004 01:28 AM

Will do, Julie. That sucks big time!

Sincirr 01-21-2004 10:33 AM

Will do.
God is in control.

JulieCitySlicker 01-21-2004 12:03 PM

Thank you so much Kerri and Sincirr :D :hugs:

JenRN 01-21-2004 01:15 PM

Will pray for you Julie! I need one as well, for strength and support though my difficult time...... I wish it would end.

JulieCitySlicker 01-21-2004 01:20 PM

Thanks Jen :hugs:

I'll be praying for you to girl :)

Sheila63 01-21-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Will pray for you Julie! I need one as well, for strength and support though my difficult time...... I wish it would end.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers too, Jen.:hugs: {{{{JEN}}}}

Dogstar 01-21-2004 10:49 PM

Same here, Jen! :hugs: :angel:

Sincirr 01-22-2004 09:44 AM

I know its probably not as urgent, but I was wonderin if U could pray for my friend.

She is tryin to get off hard drugs. she's goin to a programe and all but I think satan might be still trying to distroy her life. She gets paid on Thursdays and every wednesday night she has a dream about shooting up! It may just be a subconscious understanding that tomorrow is the usual day for a good hit, but I recon he might have a hand in it.

Her children are just goin nuts. They run away from home alot and they arent even past the age of 11 yet! They call her names, even "slut" to her face in front of everyone and they are just uncontrollable! It's terrible for her when shes trying to get off that stuff and her kids seem to hate her and treat her like total crap.

She believes in Jesus, which is really giving her the faith to keep goin, but those kids are awful, and the pull to the drugs is strong, there's dealers everywhere around here.

Thanks for reading this and praying if U can.

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 11:17 AM

Wow! That is just aweful Sincirr :(

I will definitely be praying for her and them brat kids :D :wtf:

:hugs:

Sincirr 01-22-2004 11:29 AM

LOL thanks!

creedsister 01-22-2004 11:41 AM

that really does suck poor Gal Its A done Deal :D