CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Another small clip from Michael (nothing special) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6325)

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 06:25 PM

Another small clip from Michael (nothing special)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel @ CreedPit
Just wanted to let you all know that when they pick a name that does not mean that I will be able to tell you what it is right away. Copyrights need to be done first and URL's need to be snatched up. When I get the ok I will let you all know.

Michael

Just found this one too...
Quote:

Actually I'm not sure how long it takes. Regardless, I'm pretty sure you all will see a press release regarding the state of Creed and the official announcement of the new band's name. Don't qoute me on this though, I'm just making an edjucated guess.

Michael

H-D :punk2:

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 06:33 PM

And yet you quoted him. :rolleyes:

I think we should get an announcement about the new band in the next month or so. The new band just started to record today! "About the state of Creed"?! What does that mean? Are they going to wait until Mark's new band is ready to announce that Creed is over? :confused:

hayley 04-15-2004 06:53 PM

Ahh I hate waiting

tremonti4life04 04-15-2004 07:38 PM

well, just remember too that creed always gave us a wait for a new album, and it was always worth it! So this is worth the waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.........

Shadow 04-15-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Just found this one too...

Actually I'm not sure how long it takes. Regardless, I'm pretty sure you all will see a press release regarding the state of Creed and the official announcement of the new band's name. Don't qoute me on this though, I'm just making an edjucated guess.

Michael

Oh Boy....here we go again....

I know I'm going to get my head bit off for this comment, but I'm to the point where I just wish Michael wouldn't say anything. Either confirm something 100% or don't say anything. I would rather not know. I go into "Creed" withdrawal too easily.

velocityidp 04-15-2004 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
well, just remember too that creed always gave us a wait for a new album, and it was always worth it! So this is worth the waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.........

Well, except for Weathered... :)

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 10:01 PM

while this has opened a can of worms thanks for posting anyhow! it will be good to have some reliable word on creed's future rather then the current situation and obvioulsy we won't get the band name straight away (probably chosen by now.)

facelessman 04-15-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocityidp

ouch

Trees of Wisdom 04-16-2004 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocityidp

I think I'll have to agree with that.

facelessman 04-16-2004 12:05 AM

alright, it wasnt that bad...could have been better though

Trees of Wisdom 04-16-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
alright, it wasnt that bad...could have been better though

They really half-assed the writing process if you tell me. :rolleyes:

facelessman 04-16-2004 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
They really half-assed the writing process if you tell me. :rolleyes:

i think the lyrics were good, but comparing it to MOP and HC, it wasnt as good...if that makes sense

Trees of Wisdom 04-16-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
i think the lyrics were good, but comparing it to MOP and HC, it wasnt as good...if that makes sense

The album was decent; it wasn't great. But it was crap compared to MOP and HC.

facelessman 04-16-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
The album was decent; it wasn't great. But it was crap compared to MOP and HC.

yes it was decent

aussiecreeder 04-16-2004 01:20 AM

Weathered was better then HC IMHO and at about the same level as MOP. HC was not as consistent with songs like Wrong Way and Say I not as good as some of the others (Never Die as well). Weathered went in some different directions and if the process went a bit longer it would have being out of this world. Saying that MOP would be their best album, then Weathered and HC last but by no means least.