CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tremonti sounds open to a reunion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12137)

badisabella 11-10-2008 09:40 PM

Tremonti sounds open to a reunion

I just had to post this. Came across this story -- Mark Tremonti sounds happy that Myles Kennedy could join Led Zeppelin. And then he at the end he sounds as if he might be open to a reunion with Scott.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...lin-gig-180623

nagpo 11-11-2008 02:54 AM

Re: Tremonti sounds open to a reunion

awesome. thanks for the link.

adparaiki 11-11-2008 04:39 AM

Thankyou.

I would really like a Creed Reunion to happen.
Whatever has happened between Mark & Scott and everyone else
they all can't deny that 'Creed' is what got them the life they have now
and was a great band with millions of dedicated fans and that they all cared about eachother.

I am sure there are people (myself included) who have not seen Creed live
and I regret not getting on a plane and going to America to see them.
Now I would pay £500, ($1000) to see them again easily.

It would be nice for them to accept eachother and get back together for another tour even if the reunion is a one off. It would mean so much to all the fans that miss Creed. And also why not use their past to Put 'Scott Stapp solo' and 'Alter Bridge' on the map a bit more maybe even play some songs from both bands or atleast publicise them at the Creed reunion

eusebioCBR 11-11-2008 11:39 AM

I hope they reunite.

nagpo 11-11-2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adparaiki
Thankyou.

I would really like a Creed Reunion to happen.
Whatever has happened between Mark & Scott and everyone else
they all can't deny that 'Creed' is what got them the life they have now
and was a great band with millions of dedicated fans and that they all cared about eachother.

I am sure there are people (myself included) who have not seen Creed live
and I regret not getting on a plane and going to America to see them.
Now I would pay £500, ($1000) to see them again easily.

It would be nice for them to accept eachother and get back together for another tour even if the reunion is a one off. It would mean so much to all the fans that miss Creed. And also why not use their past to Put 'Scott Stapp solo' and 'Alter Bridge' on the map a bit more maybe even play some songs from both bands or atleast publicise them at the Creed reunion

im right there with you

Agent D 11-11-2008 04:56 PM

Mark sounded like he was running for office, that response was so noncommittal. I still say it doesn't happen.

TrulyAmazing 11-11-2008 08:15 PM

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD :syncdance :syncdance :note: :note:
Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I hope they reunite.

TrulyAmazing 11-11-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Mark sounded like he was running for office, that response was so noncommittal. I still say it doesn't happen.

Now A Days Bro :cool: you gotta sound like you in office gotta be all congression man all congression

adparaiki 11-12-2008 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
im right there with you

Nice one mate ! :D

metalchris25 11-12-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D

I agree. He didn't say no to the idea, but he certainly didn't hint at the possibility either.

TrulyAmazing 11-12-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I agree. He didn't say no to the idea, but he certainly didn't hint at the possibility either.

:D come on guys cant rule out all the mystery now :) no fun in that but in realtiy a reunion would take lots and lots of rehersle AMEN no more kicking back lots and lots of rehersle

FreedomFighter 11-15-2008 09:42 AM

I really didn't see anything there that would let us believe Mark would entertain a reunion, especially after we've seen in sooo many other interviews how dismissive and uninterested he was about the idea, not to mention their documented differences with Stapp. Hell, nearly half of Scott's first album is about how he thought he was dumped on by his bandmates...especially Mark. Would Mark all of the sudden be content to 'fall back' on Creed if Myles hooks up with Zeppelin? Personally, I doubt it.

Creed is/was great, and was one of my top favorite bands for those years, but I'm over them. I still enjoy the music, but am hardly clammering for anything more now with Alter Bridge in the forefront.

Rock on.

metalchris25 11-15-2008 12:32 PM

If Myles does go on the road with Zep, I seriously doubt the rest of the band will be looking to tour with someone else. I believe they will use the time to rest. They have been touring constantly for like 3 years straight.

Dogstar 11-16-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25

I think that's the first time he didn't flat-out say no, though. Who knows what could happen? It would be interesting if they did reunite, though. My sister already said that if they do, we are going to a show or two :D.

Redeemer 11-28-2008 10:51 AM

Man, Myles with Zeppelin is the most interesting and unexpected thing I've heard this year.