CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ab news...message from myles (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10781)

IamFilthy 04-03-2006 07:09 PM

Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
yeahs, ooohs and aaahs don't make A better or more likeable than B. You're just looking for any random excuse to justify your preference.

actually, they do make it more likeable,...ya know why?....b/c it's MY preference. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much as to what I like or why I like it,...sound good? ok. I'm terribly sorry to have hurt your precious feelings b/c you didn't like my preference. Get over it. Have a great fuckin' day!

IamFilthy 04-03-2006 07:12 PM

WHOOOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!!!! 200th POST!!!! Alright!! I'm a CONTENDER!!!!:bow2: :bow2: :thankyou:

Creed7352 04-03-2006 08:19 PM

if that's your preference, why are you in here in the ab forum? if you don't like them, just move on and don't linger here.

Bridge of Clay 04-03-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
actually, they do make it more likeable,...ya know why?....b/c it's MY preference. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much as to what I like or why I like it,...sound good? ok. I'm terribly sorry to have hurt your precious feelings b/c you didn't like my preference. Get over it. Have a great fuckin' day!

:confused:
did I touch a nerve or something?

lmao! you're bizarre!

LeftOfTheMurder 04-03-2006 09:19 PM

i think hes high

IamFilthy 04-03-2006 10:22 PM

guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.

eusebioCBR 04-03-2006 11:33 PM

Quote:

guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.

Oh, it's the ALTER BRIDGE fans making all the waves.
Thanks for the neutral analysis:wtf:

RoffeDH 04-04-2006 10:21 AM

Yeah... We know that not all people adore AB or are as keen on them as we are... But we don't have to accept idiotic statements from people. But IF they do come with a smart and inteligent comment, I'll gladly accept it...

uncertaindrumer 04-04-2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

When AB fans insult Stapp they do it with reason, and generally, intelligently. Almost always, Stapp fans attacking AB can only offer pitiful pathetic attempts at crediting their preference. Pitiful and pathetic like claiming Myles is trying to revive the 80's.

RoffeDH 04-05-2006 08:52 AM

I'll second that...

IamFilthy 04-05-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
When AB fans insult Stapp they do it with reason, and generally, intelligently. Almost always, Stapp fans attacking AB can only offer pitiful pathetic attempts at crediting their preference. Pitiful and pathetic like claiming Myles is trying to revive the 80's.

Sorry buddy, but I don't think I need to credit my preference to anyone. Someone's preference doesn't even need explanation. Not everyone likes AB or Myles, so get over it. I don't see how you morons can get offended when you don't like my reasons. I will continue to state my opinions based on my own thought process. I will even continue to do it in the AB forum. It's AB-related so why would I do it anywhere else. Maybe you all should stop whining when someone dislikes Myles for their OWN reasons. Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....:sex:

uncertaindrumer 04-05-2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Sorry buddy, but I don't think I need to credit my preference to anyone. Someone's preference doesn't even need explanation. Not everyone likes AB or Myles, so get over it. I don't see how you morons can get offended when you don't like my reasons. I will continue to state my opinions based on my own thought process. I will even continue to do it in the AB forum. It's AB-related so why would I do it anywhere else. Maybe you all should stop whining when someone dislikes Myles for their OWN reasons. Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....:sex:

There simply is no purpose. No one here cares what you think if you aren't even going to give reasons. Simply bashing someone for no good reason on their board is called a number of things, but trolling, spamming, being a friggin jerk; they all apply.

Your sad attempts at justification make me cry.

eusebioCBR 04-05-2006 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=IamFilthy Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....:sex:[/QUOTE}

I have the same impression of some of the posters in the Stapp thread:vomit:

IamFilthy 04-05-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

There simply is no purpose. No one here cares what you think if you aren't even going to give reasons. Simply bashing someone for no good reason on their board is called a number of things, but trolling, spamming, being a friggin jerk; they all apply.

Your sad attempts at justification make me cry.

Let's face it,....I'm here to stay.

Steve 04-05-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

I agree that he should get away from that 80's sound only because,...get this,....THE 80'S ARE OVER!!

Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!

eusebioCBR 04-05-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!

BRAVO!!!:laugh: , I still love Creed though:)

IamFilthy 04-05-2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

Maybe he should,...b/c I know Tremonti & Co. aren't gonna let the Creed sound go and we don't need two Creeds. Then again,....Stapp was Creed,.. so,...I dunno. What do you humble, inteligent fellas think. I do value your opinions so much!:smokin:

J-Man 04-05-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Maybe he should,...b/c I know Tremonti & Co. aren't gonna let the Creed sound go and we don't need two Creeds. Then again,....Stapp was Creed,.. so,...I dunno. What do you humble, inteligent fellas think. I do value your opinions so much!:smokin:

I think you should get a life or better yet, learn how to give better arguements as you obviously like to bitch about nothing. Perfect example: you prefer yeah's over oooh's and ahhhh's. What kind of lame ass arguement is that? Secondly, you mentioned Tremonti & Co. aren't going to let the Creed sound go away? Well at least you admitted that the sound of Creed belongs to Tremonti. We all know that MT creates great melodies. Besides in their next album, I believe the "Creed Sound" will disappear as Tremonti's talents continue to impress. Now put that into your pipe and smoke it. :pimp:

IamFilthy 04-05-2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Man
I think you should get a life or better yet, learn how to give better arguements as you obviously like to bitch about nothing. Perfect example: you prefer yeah's over oooh's and ahhhh's. What kind of lame ass arguement is that? Secondly, you mentioned Tremonti & Co. aren't going to let the Creed sound go away? Well at least you admitted that the sound of Creed belongs to Tremonti. We all know that MT creates great melodies. Besides in their next album, I believe the "Creed Sound" will disappear as Tremonti's talents continue to impress. Now put that into your pipe and smoke it. :pimp:

well,..I,.....I guess I've been put in my place...........Now,...if you would,..so kindly,.......fuck off.

_Later,..I'm outta here,...no one can joke around.

J-Man 04-05-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

well,..I,.....I guess I've been put in my place...........Now,...if you would,..so kindly,.......fuck off.

_Later,..I'm outta here,...no one can joke around.

SCORE: J-Man 1 / IAMFILTHY 0

BTW - I like your signature. Coming from a Stapp fan, I found it to be pleasantly ironic.

Creed7352 04-05-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

no one can joke around
lol...right, when you've got nothing to come back with you say you were joking.

Quote:

_Later,..I'm outta here
good, you're not an ab fan and all you do is trash them and talk shit about them...you won't be missed!

RoffeDH 04-06-2006 07:22 AM

Isn't it time to kick Filthy from the Family? I mean, he's only bitching around and never come with anything that builds, just destroys...

bilal 04-06-2006 09:36 AM

filthy's been very unreasonable in his arguements but hey.............you cant really blame him for having a blind love for stappp ............... hell be just alright............... i mean ......u cant kick em out for that!!!

Justify 04-06-2006 10:01 AM

Let me tell what I am sick of. I sick of every freak'n thread turning into an argument over who is better, SS or AB. No one is ever going to agree because for some reason people are still upset over the Creed breakup and want to point fingers. Who gives a freak about why Creed split up and who is to blame. Its over and has been over for 2 years. I didn't come to this thread wanting to read an argument over SS and AB. If I wanted to read that I would go to the hundreds of other threads that have turned into that. I'm as guilty as everyone else on this board for taking part in these arguments but it has really gotten rediculous. We have all argued our points so many times that surely our points have gotten across by now. Is there not one person who actually still enjoys the music put out by both SS and AB. I look forward to hearing music by both groups. I think that nothing will ever compare to what SS and MT produced together but that doesn't mean they haven't and won't continue to come out with great stuff. If you look at the threads most of them have turned into this because somebody who hates either SS or AB butts in with a comment that has nothing to do with the topic. This happens on both the SS board and the AB board. We are not doing SS or AB any favors by doing this. I think this is the reason this board continues to dwendle down into non existence. People go to abb.net or pbf because at least at those everything doesn't turn into the same old argument. I happen to love this board because people aren't afraid to debate things. It has always seemed that people on this board aren't blinded by their love for the artist but that has seemed to change over the past several months. I'm talking about both AB fans and SS fans. Neither are perfect. Lets stop all this before we destroy this board.

Bridge of Clay 04-06-2006 10:04 AM

Debating is healthy as long as you elaborate your arguments and ideas in a way it's reasonable and respectful, with no need to offend others.

Justify 04-06-2006 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Debating is healthy as long as you elaborate your arguments and ideas in a way it's reasonable and respectful, with no need to offend others.

debating is great but what does the argument or "debate" in this thread have to do with what was originally posted. I'll give you the answer... Absolutely Nothing. The problem is not debate, it is that we keep having the SAME debate over and over.

King Oropher 04-06-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

BTW - I like your signature. Coming from a Stapp fan, I found it to be pleasantly ironic.
:samurai: :D

J-Man 04-06-2006 11:50 AM

You've made a good point Justify, but even the argument you brought up is something that continues to repeat itself as well. Had it not been for the two wacky Stapp worshippers slamming Myles's voice in this thread, then there would have not been any argument/debate. I suppose the best thing to do is to ignore them, but sometimes they make it way too easy to slam them when idiotic remarks are made. When B.S. presents itself, I can't resist the urge to hand over someone's ass by pointing out just how stupid and irrelevant their remarks are.

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Isn't it time to kick Filthy from the Family? I mean, he's only bitching around and never come with anything that builds, just destroys...

Kick..? :laugh: I have my opinions, and you have yours,.....it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard. If you don't like what I have to say,..then ignore me. But I'm gonna speak my mind and the only way I need to support my opinions is by calling "preference". I'm not here to cause problems and I'm sorry if some of you wear MK's heart on your sleeves. Then again,...I might just stay away from the AB forum.It's like a damn soap-opera in here. Oh,...and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH):thumbsup:

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 12:34 PM

Quote:

You've made a good point Justify, but even the argument you brought up is something that continues to repeat itself as well. Had it not been for the two wacky Stapp worshippers slamming Myles's voice in this thread, then there would have not been any argument/debate. I suppose the best thing to do is to ignore them, but sometimes they make it way too easy to slam them when idiotic remarks are made. When B.S. presents itself, I can't resist the urge to hand over someone's ass by pointing out just how stupid and irrelevant their remarks are.

:rofl:

J-Man 04-06-2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

:rofl:

Yes it is quite funny. Just know that we're laughing at you not with you. Especially at your signature. ;)

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Yes it is quite funny. Just know that we're laughing at you not with you. Especially at your signature. ;)

Get a life, man.

Creed7352 04-06-2006 01:43 PM

okay, that long post you made about the argument thing...i agree completely, and i feel the same. then you said that this thread wasn't started to cause an argument, right again! i started it to bring myles' message to the fans that read here and might not read at abb.net, not to start an argument. BUT, then you come back in here after that nice long post and post this:

Quote:

it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard...I'm sorry if some of you wear MK's heart on your sleeves.
Then again,...I might just stay away from the AB forum.It's like a damn soap-opera in here.

wtf? taking jabs at people here. does that not totally go against what you just said before? i mean, all that's gonna do is piss people off and cause more arguments.

and:

Quote:

If you don't like what I have to say,..then ignore me. But I'm gonna speak my mind and the only way I need to support my opinions is by calling "preference".

that's just the problem. all you have to say is negative crap about them. if it's all negative, don't even bother. you make it seem as if you're not a fan of ab.

just my 2 cents. grow up a little and heed your own advice and just ignore shit. you'll be much happier and glad you did.

Justify 04-06-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
okay, that long post you made about the argument thing...i agree completely, and i feel the same. then you said that this thread wasn't started to cause an argument, right again! i started it to bring myles' message to the fans that read here and might not read at abb.net, not to start an argument.

Think you may be talking about my post. Filthy and I have a similar avatar.

bilal 04-06-2006 03:25 PM

c'mon ladies.....ladies.......... stop arguing like bitches.................. every saine person will puke reading all the above ( though i appreciate the long post made by justify.....he did try hard to make a difference)........ as far as Filthy is concerned........i think hes just playing around............he dont care about what other people are saying..........he aint concidering any bodies commments and keept reapeating his lame ideas and saying "ill speak my mind!!".....but ends up messing up the argument.....................filthy....u get a life man.!!!!............damn....

uncertaindrumer 04-06-2006 03:32 PM

Wow. What pathetic banter.

If you want to state your opinions on AB, do it somewhere else. Don't complain about us arguing when it was Stapp lovers who started the blasted argument.

Creed7352 04-06-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justify
Think you may be talking about my post. Filthy and I have a similar avatar.

oh, no shit! lol...i didn't even realize it..haha. well then, maybe we should just scratch what i said. except for the part where i agreed about all the arguing etc, it's just pointless and not what i was going for when i started this thread. :)

Justify 04-06-2006 03:46 PM

Quote:

Wow. What pathetic banter.

If you want to state your opinions on AB, do it somewhere else. Don't complain about us arguing when it was Stapp lovers who started the blasted argument.

I hope that wasn't directed at me. I said nothing about who started the argument and frankly I don't care. I was talking about all three band boards in this community. If you go to anyone of them and pick out a topic you will find that most eventually end up like this. So it's not just "Stapp Lovers" who are starting arguments it's also "Alter Bridge Lovers" starting arguments. I mean, for God sake, we aren't even talking about the topic anymore... Which, btw, I hope is good news. Sounds like they may make a statement soon about the new record. I hope so. I can't wait to see what Mark and the boys have in store for us.

RoffeDH 04-06-2006 03:48 PM

7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Then ImFilthy gives a post that reads "it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard" and he seems to think that I think I'm Myles, WHY would I get my feelings hert? It's called beeing tiered of people bitching about nothing, about things we know people think.

And I realize, they have the same avatar, not the same persons...

I'm in the mood of f'cking up every thread on the Stapp section, telling people that "his voice sucks" or "he can't hit high notes" etc. It's not fun having to read all that in EVERY thread started, Filthy I'm REALY sick of you, so if you could just get the f'ck out of hear and don't show your name in this section again unless you have something other then "He's not a good singer" or "tender-heart cry-babies" bull shit that you keep pouring over us! It's a load of crap! It doesn't start any GOOD discussions.

AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT "I'm your pall" TALK! (and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH)) F'ck you! I'm sick of you... I have gotten other people kicked, not alone... But I think I can gather up some people that would gladly see you kicked and we'll see what we can do!

I agree that we have our opinions, at least I keep mine for myself unless it's called for... Like one girl said to a friend: "your ugly"... HE NEVER ASKED HER WHAT SHE THOUGHT OF HIM, she just said it... And so do you, never called for was it?

You know what, don't give me that bullshit that my feelings are hurt, they're not, I'm still just tierd! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I CONSIDER THE GREATEST VOICE OF OUR TIMES! Got it? I do hope so!

(Man that was a long thread)

RoffeDH 04-06-2006 04:19 PM

Filthy, why do you even bother comming to this section?

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) well, he seems to do a really good Jesus impersonation, does THAT count?

no, not really,.....we were actually talking about "writing inspirations",....not "impersonations",...so,...let's see,....write about your relationship with God,...or,...a Val Kilmer movie? Ah man,..this is a close one!

We were realy talking and trying to get ideas of what Myles ment with this messegse... hmm letts see here "ideas on what the messege is about"... "Talking about why we don't like Myles becouse of his way of singin".... Cloes one!