CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   In a Movie Who Would Play the Guys in Creed and Alter Bridge? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8588)

Chase 02-04-2005 02:52 PM

In a Movie Who Would Play the Guys in Creed and Alter Bridge?

This question popped into my head the other day. If a movie was made about Creed's rise and fall... what actors would play these guys? Here's what I think so far:

Scott Stapp- Colin Farrell
Myles Kennedy- Jared Leto

That's ironic because they both starred in "Alexander" together. I saw Farrell on Saturday Night Live recently and he was playing Bono in a sketch. But instead he ended up looking identical to Stapp.

I can't think of who could play Tremonti, Flip, Marshall... and even Hestla though.

titan9 02-04-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
That's ironic because they both starred in "Alexander" together. I saw Farrell on Saturday Night Live recently and he was playing Bono in a sketch. But instead he ended up looking identical to Stapp.

Lol, I saw that sketch, too! Pretty funny. As for who would play the guys in a movie, man, I don't know. But I think Colin Farrell would certainly be interesting as Stapp, to say the least. Come to think of it, there's this guy in the WWE(named Chavo Guerrero Jr., WWE fans would know who I'm talking about) that reminds me alot of Mark. I don't know why he reminds me of Mark, but he does. Might be because he has short, black hair and black facial hair like Mark.

Trimontana 02-04-2005 03:12 PM

Tremo_Eric Bana (Troy & The Hulk)
Brian_Woody Harrelson
Flip_Owen Wilson

uncertaindrumer 02-04-2005 03:44 PM

Owen Wilson? What on Earth?

Trimontana 02-04-2005 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Owen Wilson? What on Earth?

What you mean with that? :cool:
Another variation would be Josh Hartnett as Tremo, but cos Hartnett is younger than Tremo won't be completly fine.... :smokin:

Dogstar 02-04-2005 04:02 PM

Billy Crudup could be Scott Stapp. Crudup was awesome in Almost Famous.

Maybe Skeet Ulrich as Brian Marshall.

Who's the dude who used to play the drunk brother on Party of Five? He could play Flip.

For Mark, I would pick Viggo Mortensen.

RMadd 02-04-2005 04:03 PM

Colin Farrell as Stapp? ewwww....

Trimontana 02-04-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Billy Crudup could be Scott Stapp. Crudup was awesome in Almost Famous.

Maybe Skeet Ulrich as Brian Marshall.

Who's the dude who used to play the drunk brother on Party of Five? He could play Flip.

For Mark, I would pick Viggo Mortensen.

Kerri you don't stop amazing me....your election is great

Trimontana 02-04-2005 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Colin Farrell as Stapp? ewwww....

Farell is the same arrogant bitch than Stapp...Farell will fit for his actitude...i don't think so in the phisic

Dogstar 02-04-2005 04:11 PM

Ooo, I forgot Myles. I would pick a long-haired Johnny Depp.

Dogstar 02-04-2005 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Kerri you don't stop amazing me....your election is great

LOL, thanks, Gabi :)...that would be some serious eye candy in that movie, though, huh ;)?

Anna1011 02-04-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

:thud: definately, both very hot guys, perfect. wow! that would be one great movie. :D

titan9 02-04-2005 04:44 PM

Lol, very interesting picks, guys.

Trimontana 02-04-2005 05:02 PM

I was thinking of Billy Zane to play Tremo...what you think guys??

The Lithium 02-04-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah! :D And Colin Farrell as Stapp - kick ass! :D

rabidgopher04 02-04-2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
I was thinking of Billy Zane to play Tremo...what you think guys??

I think that's a great choice. He looks a bit like him (especially with some Hollywood magic).

revisfoot 02-04-2005 07:38 PM

Well, I think Myles could play himself. He can act, you know... ;)

As for the rest of the guys...

Colin Farell as Scott Stapp
Billy Zane as Mark Tremonti
Edward Norton as Scott Phillips
Brad Pitt as Brian. (just Brian)

bobben 02-04-2005 08:49 PM

Billy zane would be perfect for the role of Mark! They're identical! :D Johhny Depp is also a great choice as Myles. Did you know that Depp sang in a band called "P"?

TeriB19 02-04-2005 10:09 PM

Kerri, you're thinking (I think) of Scott Wolf from Party of Five for Flip's role. I also think the kid who played Bud Bundy would be an excellent choice to play Flip. If they can't cast anyone else, they could always cast Garrett Whitlock (drummer/Submersed) to play a young Mark Tremonti. Look at him, he looks JUST like a younger version of Mark.

Dogstar 02-05-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Kerri, you're thinking (I think) of Scott Wolf from Party of Five for Flip's role. I also think the kid who played Bud Bundy would be an excellent choice to play Flip. If they can't cast anyone else, they could always cast Garrett Whitlock (drummer/Submersed) to play a young Mark Tremonti. Look at him, he looks JUST like a younger version of Mark.

THANK YOU! I knew it was Scott something, but I couldn't remember his last name. Hehehe, and I agree on Garrett! Good choice.

The Lithium 02-05-2005 04:22 AM

Ben Affleck as Flip? Naaah... He could look like Flip but never really be him.

Chase 02-07-2005 02:47 PM

Yeah... I think Bud Bundy would be a good Flip. On "Pop Up Video" they made a joke about their similarities. Also... Johnny Depp as Myles isn't a bad idea and I could see Billy Zane as Tremonti. Edward Norton could also do a good Brian possibly. So here's my prospective cast:

Myles Kennedy- Johnny Depp
Mark Tremonti- Billy Zane
Scott Phillips- David Faustino (a.k.a Bud Bundy)
Brian Marshall- Edward Norton

Now what about Brett Hestla?

MrTasty 02-08-2005 02:27 PM

Hey. I've been lurking around this board for a while without ever posting anything...but I couldn't let this go so I had to sign up.

There is a dude who looks EXACTLY like Mark Tremonti. He was a lieutenant or something like that in independence day...in the part when they hide in the mountain...and he played a "supersoldier" on the x-files. I don't know his name but if you told me he was Mark's brother I would beleive you.

TeriB19 02-10-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTasty
Hey. I've been lurking around this board for a while without ever posting anything...but I couldn't let this go so I had to sign up.

There is a dude who looks EXACTLY like Mark Tremonti. He was a lieutenant or something like that in independence day...in the part when they hide in the mountain...and he played a "supersoldier" on the x-files. I don't know his name but if you told me he was Mark's brother I would beleive you.

Welcome to Creedfeed MrTasty! I know exactly who you are talking about. The actor's name is Adam Baldwin (not related to the other Baldwin brothers). I'm trying to do a search to link a pic of him but my computer's being a pain in the ass tonight.

DekWannaBFlea 02-10-2005 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Welcome to Creedfeed MrTasty! I know exactly who you are talking about. The actor's name is Adam Baldwin (not related to the other Baldwin brothers). I'm trying to do a search to link a pic of him but my computer's being a pain in the ass tonight.

http://www.jrsfilm.com/jrsfilm/Adam%...rer%20full.jpg

http://www.thefreediver.org/bios/fre...am-baldwin.jpg

Is that him? He kind of looks like him.

The Lithium 02-10-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Myles Kennedy- Johnny Depp
Mark Tremonti- Billy Zane
Scott Phillips- David Faustino (a.k.a Bud Bundy)
Brian Marshall- Edward Norton

Brilliant!

cariocawlad 02-10-2005 07:05 AM

In my opinion Myles looks like a lot with Kevin Bacon...

TeriB19 02-10-2005 09:22 AM

Dek, that's him! I was trying to link a pic to him last night but this damn computer was giving me a hard time. Thanks! And cariocawlad, I can see some Kevin Bacon in Myles.

DangerousDan85 02-10-2005 02:57 PM

i was about to write a post about Adam Baldwin, i just saw him in Predator 2 and he looked a lot like Mark (of course this was back in 1990)

The Lithium 02-10-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
In my opinion Myles looks like a lot with Kevin Bacon...

Alright, that's a real good one, too

Check this pic - he looks like Myles! :D Kevin Kennedy

Trimontana 02-10-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

For God sake.....yeap.I prefer Bacon as Kennedy than Deep. ;)

titan9 02-10-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Now in that pic, Bacon definitely looks like Myles.

Anna1011 02-10-2005 05:29 PM

yeah he does kinda look like myles in that one.

Chase 02-10-2005 06:32 PM

Wow... he does look like Myles. lol

MrTasty 02-10-2005 09:50 PM

Thanks, that's definately the guy I was thinking of!

We used to call him Mark Tremonti when my friends and I watched the x-files. That's the only reason I thought of that.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-10-2005 10:54 PM

Um... Tru Should be played by The Guy who plays "Oswald" on Drew Carey... but he needs to bulk up a bit tho...